Xbox Play Anywhere questions.

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere questions. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I was just wondering about this whole Xbox Play Anywhere thing. I'm a PC gamer, and my friend is an Xbox player. He has 2 keys of Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YOBRA1NONDRUGZ, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Xbox Play Anywhere questions.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering about this whole Xbox Play Anywhere thing. I'm a PC gamer, and my friend is an Xbox player. He has 2 keys of Forza Horizon 4, and theyre on 2 different accounts on the xbox, Can i use one of those accounts for PC playing
    while he plays Forza? Like could we play together using 1 xbox as sort of a centralized Forza machine? lol. My main question is can we play together using just 1 xbox or do I have to get my own xbox and buy it again? Thank you in advance!

:)

YOBRA1NONDRUGZ, Sep 10, 2019
  2. DiffuseManx7 Win User

Xbox play anywhere questions

I have noticed gears of war ultimate edition was is able to play on windows 10 is it going to be part of xbox play anywhere and iff so do I have to buy it again on windows 10
  3. FlettyBEAN Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere question

I would like to know this 2 as I have Xbox one and PCs and it would be good to play forza horizon 3 with friends when they come round using there tag or even play from different locations ??????
  4. YOBRA1NONDRUGZ Win User

well i have a forza horizon 4 xbox key, i misspoke. but if i put that on my account on his xbox, can i play with him while he plays it on that same xbox? essentially just using his xbox as a key mule if that makes sense.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Any digital purchase is bound to the purchasing account so you cannot provide a key once redeemed to another user.
  6. YOBRA1NONDRUGZ Win User

but i can buy it, put it on his xbox on my account and play with him while hes on his account on his xbox and im on my account on pc? like could i go grab a code from the store and put it on his xbox?
Thema:

1. Xbox Play Anywhere questions. - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere questions

2. Xbox Play Anywhere Question (Accounts)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere Question (Accounts): Hi there: I think the Play Anywhere feature has a lot of promise and means I might be getting some more games digitally. My question is this: The email account tied to my XBL gamertag is...
  3. Play Anywhere question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Anywhere question?: So, I have Xbox Live Gold and the Game Pass and have been playing this gem. My wife would like to play it, and I know that xbox has the play anywhere thing. If I buy the game digitally on xbox,...
  4. Xbox play anywhere question. Please answer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere question. Please answer: If I get a copy of Sea of thieves on Xbox one and get it for free on PC(because it’s play anywhere) ,can I log in my Microsoft account on the PC and my sister can log in the Xbox One with her...
  5. Play anywhere question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play anywhere question: This has to do with SoW, but also Play Anywhere. I bought the disc of Shadow of War when it released. For Play Anywhere, can I use the disc or does it have to be the digital version? Thanks...
  6. Play Anywhere Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Anywhere Question: Ok, I know this is going to sound dumb but I just want confirmation on this. First I want to say I'm not a fan of digital copies, I prefer physical which is why I'm asking this question. With...
  7. Gears of War: 4 -Play Anywhere question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War: 4 -Play Anywhere question: Hi Gang, So this might be a dumb question; I am a massive Gears of War fan. After playing all the games on the Xbox360 I am really keen to get into Gears of War: 4. BUT! I have since jumped...
  8. Play anywhere question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play anywhere question: I share my live with my son on our xbox one. But my son prefers playing on his gaming pc. If I was to buy the digital version of FH3 would my son be able to download the pc version to use without...
  9. Question about xbox play anywhere feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about xbox play anywhere feature: What i know: - If i buy sea of thieves from the microsoft store i can play the game on both the PC and Xbox one. - Also, anyone i selected as my family (my wife) on my home console shares my...
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play Anywhere question: Say I have a play anywhere game such as Sea of Thieves downloaded on my Xbox One and PC. Can I play on PC with someone who has his/her gamertag signed in playing the game on my Xbox One (all...