Xbox Play Anywhere

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to Know what everyone thinks should be Added to Xbox Play Anywhere? 87133840-4662-46da-bbca-2ce3ae6cec4a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by doubledoggaming, May 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Play Anywhere

I want to Know what everyone thinks should be Added to Xbox Play Anywhere?

:)

doubledoggaming, May 19, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

XBox Play Anywhere

Hi!

Make sure you are logged into W10 with the same account used to make the purchase of the game.
  3. XBF George L Win User

xbox play anywhere

Hey!

Yes it does appear that your games will have to be reinstalled this could be a restriction put in place by the developers to avoid unpurchased game playing. (downloading your games to a drive and letting someone who does not own it try to use the content).
    Also there may be an issue with compatibility with your newly refreshed windows being a different version. Reinstallation should resolve your issue but if the problem persists please set up a call back from support at

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thanks for reaching out
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

xbox play anywhere

But if you can delete them, you should because if windows doesnt detect will be hard to find a fix. You will need to delete them and reinstall again
  5. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

What about the Steam licensing? I have honestly not looked much into it. Is there something that Steam does that would stop that from happening? I guess Steam could have some clause that prevents it. If so, not a fan of that myself. Not a fan when any
    company does that. Just make a great platform and sell it. I understand that doing things to block the competition is good business. I just like having the options.
  6. FullHornet Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

@Guerrero That would be awesome but I think the whole Steam licensing thing holds that up as they are competing services. I was talking about this with a guy I work with the other day.
Thema:

Xbox Play Anywhere

1. Xbox Play Anywhere - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere

2. RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere): Hello everyone, i Purchased Resident Evil 7 Coin Pack DLC from the MS store on PC, its labeled as "Play Anywhere" just like the other RE7 DLC`s i got.. yet will not show up on my Xbox, all the...
  3. xbox play anywhere on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox play anywhere on minecraft: I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10.... i've buyed it because I thought that I could use it on both platform and have the same edition, with...
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere - Downloading Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere - Downloading Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: I can't download Halo Wars it gives me the same error message when trying to download it 0x803f800e. When I hit the install button a couple of seconds pass and i'm prompted a error and asking if I...
  5. Xbox play anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox play anywhere: HI,if i will buy a game on a microsoft account, i will be able to play the game on another account if i have both of the account on my pc?? 934b1c5e-4054-48ac-b43d-576f9c643733
  6. Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?: I'm really happy to see Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2 are on Xbox One, credited to backward-compatibility. Unfortunately, they are not playable on PCs because they are not among Xbox Play...
  7. Play Anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Play Anywhere: Hi, I bought Halo Wars 2 digitally on my Xbox and all of the DLC. I recently got a PC and downloaded it on my PC from the windows store. A few days later I tried to open it, it said it was...
  8. Sea Of Thieves Xbox One Physical Version - Xbox Play Anywhere Title

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Xbox One Physical Version - Xbox Play Anywhere Title: Due to Sea Of Thieves being a Xbox Play Anywhere title, does this mean that i am able to download Sea Of Thieves onto my PC even though i have a physical copy of the game on Xbox....
  9. can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc: I got the Xbox game pass and my understanding was that I would be able to install and play any "Xbox play anywhere" game on my pc but I can only get like 10 games to give me the option. [img]...
  10. Unable to install Xbox Play Anywhere Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Xbox Play Anywhere Game: Hi! I got a code for Forza Horizon 4, and I have verified that is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, however, I'm getting issues and got a message saying "There are no available devices". By the way, my...