Xbox Play Anywhere

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to Know what everyone thinks should be Added to Xbox Play Anywhere? 87133840-4662-46da-bbca-2ce3ae6cec4a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by doubledoggaming, May 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Play Anywhere

I want to Know what everyone thinks should be Added to Xbox Play Anywhere?

:)

doubledoggaming, May 19, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

XBox Play Anywhere

Hi!

Make sure you are logged into W10 with the same account used to make the purchase of the game.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

Hey there Theoma thanks for the patience!

We appreciate the clarification, and just so we are on the same page, the question at hand is Can I play Ark (purchased via Steam) on my sons Xbox one? Short answer, no. What can be done would be to use our

Wireless Display App
    to cast the game onto the Xbox Console but play anywhere Xbox titles work when they are purchased on the console, they could be used on the PC not the other way around. We hope this clarifies the situation but let us know of any further
    issues or inquiries!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

L'ajouter votre famille vous permettra de définir certaines restrictions sur son compte, mais cela ne lui permettra pas de partager vos jeux. Pour ce faire, vous devez définir la console comme votre console Home.

[Translate by mod]

Adding it to your family will allow you to set some restrictions on your account, but it won't allow it to share your games. To do this, you need to set the console as your home console.
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

You can download them on PC already but not as the Play anywhere.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

As long as the PC and Xbox servers are kept apart I don't mind that every title be part of Play Anywhere.
Thema:

Xbox Play Anywhere

1. Xbox Play Anywhere - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere

2. Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Anywhere Gears 5 bought on Amazon: I bought Gears 5 from Amazon and installed it. Played for an hour then went to download it to my PC. It does not show up on the Windows store as a game I own. I have games I bought through Widows...
  3. It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    It won't let me install Gears 5 play anywhere on pc: [img] The game is installed fine on my xbox but when I go to install it on my PC this is what happens everytime apart from the first time I tried to install it where it downloaded 4.41mb and then...
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Play Anywhere questions.: Hey everyone, I was just wondering about this whole Xbox Play Anywhere thing. I'm a PC gamer, and my friend is an Xbox player. He has 2 keys of Forza Horizon 4, and theyre on 2 different accounts...
  5. Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears 5(Play anywhere) on windows, game not showing in xbox library: I bought Gears 5 Ultimate Edition on the Windows Xbox Beta store using the same account I use on xbox.  I can download and play the game on PC but the game is not showing up on my Xbox under...
  6. Halo Wars 2 no longer available/part of the "Play Anywhere" service?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 no longer available/part of the "Play Anywhere" service?: I just purchased the digital version of HW 2 from the Microsoft store, as I heard a rumor it could also be played on a Win10 PC. Yet when I access my account the game shows as owned but I can only...
  7. Can't play forza 7 on play anywhere PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play forza 7 on play anywhere PC: Yo, so I have the digital copy on my xbox and I can't play it on PC even though it's play anywhere compatible, any tips? Really confused b49cccf9-93b8-4df7-841c-d870d2a3122e
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug: Heya fellow gamers, So, for the last two months I have been playing lots of Xbox games on Xbox Play Anywhere. I am now playing Hollow Knight and haven't gotten my gamerscore for the achievements...
  9. Retail Discs/Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retail Discs/Play Anywhere: I recently bought a copy of Halo Wars 2 at GameStop and I was wondering if it's possible to play it on my PC as well as my console. I know I can do it with State of Decay 2 but I bought that...
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere: I'm not much of a PC gamer currently, but that might change soon, but who knows what the future will hold. But it would be great to see more games being play anywhere....