Xbox Play Anywhere

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not much of a PC gamer currently, but that might change soon, but who knows what the future will hold. But it would be great to see more games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegoNinja187, Aug 12, 2019.

1. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest

Xbox Play Anywhere

I'm not much of a PC gamer currently, but that might change soon, but who knows what the future will hold. But it would be great to see more games being play anywhere.

:)

LegoNinja187, Aug 12, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

XBox Play Anywhere

Hi!

Make sure you are logged into W10 with the same account used to make the purchase of the game.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

Hey there Theoma thanks for the patience!

We appreciate the clarification, and just so we are on the same page, the question at hand is Can I play Ark (purchased via Steam) on my sons Xbox one? Short answer, no. What can be done would be to use our

Wireless Display App
    to cast the game onto the Xbox Console but play anywhere Xbox titles work when they are purchased on the console, they could be used on the PC not the other way around. We hope this clarifies the situation but let us know of any further
    issues or inquiries!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

L'ajouter votre famille vous permettra de définir certaines restrictions sur son compte, mais cela ne lui permettra pas de partager vos jeux. Pour ce faire, vous devez définir la console comme votre console Home.

[Translate by mod]

Adding it to your family will allow you to set some restrictions on your account, but it won't allow it to share your games. To do this, you need to set the console as your home console.
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

You can download them on PC already but not as the Play anywhere.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

As long as the PC and Xbox servers are kept apart I don't mind that every title be part of Play Anywhere.
Thema:

Xbox Play Anywhere

1. Xbox Play Anywhere - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere

2. Can't play forza 7 on play anywhere PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play forza 7 on play anywhere PC: Yo, so I have the digital copy on my xbox and I can't play it on PC even though it's play anywhere compatible, any tips? Really confused b49cccf9-93b8-4df7-841c-d870d2a3122e
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug: Heya fellow gamers, So, for the last two months I have been playing lots of Xbox games on Xbox Play Anywhere. I am now playing Hollow Knight and haven't gotten my gamerscore for the achievements...
  4. Retail Discs/Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retail Discs/Play Anywhere: I recently bought a copy of Halo Wars 2 at GameStop and I was wondering if it's possible to play it on my PC as well as my console. I know I can do it with State of Decay 2 but I bought that...
  5. Forza Horizon - Play Anywhere issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon - Play Anywhere issue: I have download Forza Horizon 3 a long time ago and I started playing it more. I then realized that you could use the play anywhere feature to play it on PC. I went on the Microsoft store with the...
  6. Minecraft play anywhere???!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft play anywhere???!!: I thought this was already a thing (minecraft being play anywhere) but I guess not if anything this shound have been a thing from the beginning 5a2a4537-9d08-4bd2-be65-3822c6b1bc5d
  7. ARK Play Anywhere PC Version UPDATES

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Play Anywhere PC Version UPDATES: Ark recently just received an update on Steam and Xbox that added the new Valguero map. I play ARK on the PC version from Microsoft store and it appears that the PC version that can be acquired on...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 not detected on Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 not detected on Xbox Play Anywhere: Hi, I recently tried out the Xbox Play Anywhere feature on my Windows 10 Gaming PC (GTX 1060, i5 6500, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD). I signed into my microsoft account associated with my xbox account, on...
  9. Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Halo 5 in Play Anywhere?: A time ago i recieve from Microsoft a Halo 5 Forge Pack for PC, but I can't play 'cause my notebook don't run. I wanna play this game in my future Xbox One, but it is not in the Play Anywhere...
  10. RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere): Hello everyone, i Purchased Resident Evil 7 Coin Pack DLC from the MS store on PC, its labeled as "Play Anywhere" just like the other RE7 DLC`s i got.. yet will not show up on my Xbox, all the...