Xbox Play Anywhere

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not much of a PC gamer currently, but that might change soon, but who knows what the future will hold. But it would be great to see more games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegoNinja187, Aug 12, 2019.

1. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest

Xbox Play Anywhere

I'm not much of a PC gamer currently, but that might change soon, but who knows what the future will hold. But it would be great to see more games being play anywhere.

:)

LegoNinja187, Aug 12, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

XBox Play Anywhere

Hi!

Make sure you are logged into W10 with the same account used to make the purchase of the game.
  3. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

What about the Steam licensing? I have honestly not looked much into it. Is there something that Steam does that would stop that from happening? I guess Steam could have some clause that prevents it. If so, not a fan of that myself. Not a fan when any
    company does that. Just make a great platform and sell it. I understand that doing things to block the competition is good business. I just like having the options.
  4. FullHornet Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

@Guerrero That would be awesome but I think the whole Steam licensing thing holds that up as they are competing services. I was talking about this with a guy I work with the other day.
  5. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

Just be aware that you need the Win 10 Anniversary edition of the OS to enable Play Anywhere. It took me about 3 hours to download and "upgrade" the earlier version of Win 10 on my PC yesterday to enable the download button in the Windows store so I could
    get the PC copy I was entitled to.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

smileskybird, do you have a powerful PC?
    If he does, he's never mentioned it. ;-)
Thema:

Xbox Play Anywhere

1. Xbox Play Anywhere - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere

2. Xbox play anywhere game wont show up on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox play anywhere game wont show up on pc: I have been trying to play Halo Wars 2 on my pc and I own it on Xbox all of my DLC show up but not the actual game. I've tried other things people did to get them to appear but it won't appear....
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere: Hello, I am having a problem with my Xbox play anywhere. I have downloaded Ark Survival Evolved with Xbox play anywhere and when I launch the game the task bar and title bar stay with the game...
  4. XBOX 360 controller (USB attached to PC) not usable on PC to play microsoft anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller (USB attached to PC) not usable on PC to play microsoft anywhere...: Need help with XBOX 360 controller (USB attached to PC) to play games, using controller..Cant get it to work,very tired of keyboard inputs. d3f4a0ce-d5ea-4b15-b638-ad1bc1dfa96d
  5. Forza Motorsport 7 Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Play Anywhere: Hello Guys: I have an xbox; my son has a PC. If I buy Forza Motorsport 7 Play Anywhere, 1) Can my son and I play together simultaneously with him on his PC and me on my xbox? 2) Can we play...
  6. Playing Disc Games Using Play Anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Disc Games Using Play Anywhere: Hi all, awhile ago before I realized what Play Anywhere was I purchased a Disk Copy of Ark: Survival Evolved, along with the game's Season Pass Digitally. I have an Xbox One S which often...
  7. Is Xbox play anywhere dead?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Xbox play anywhere dead?: I am getting confused with the Microsoft store recently. Why is it that a user of a PC, or Xbox now has to pay twice to own the same game on each device? Example of an Xbox Play anywhere game:...
  8. will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?

in XBoX Accessibility
    will dragon ball xenoverse and dragon ball xenoverse 2 ever get xbox play anywhere status?: ik alot of people want this i hope it becomes a thing ;P e21c6327-e687-4be2-9ee4-e45a299eba18
  9. Play anywhere on Forza Horizon 4 for PC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Play anywhere on Forza Horizon 4 for PC not working: I installed Forza Horizon 4 on 2 Windows 10 PCs on my home network - using my Microsoft Logon credentials on both. The game works on the 1st PC, installs 100% on second one, but then fails to...
  10. Subnautica (Xbox Play Anywhere) – Xbox console save game not syncing with Xbox Windows PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Subnautica (Xbox Play Anywhere) – Xbox console save game not syncing with Xbox Windows PC...: I subscribe to the Xbox game pass on both Xbox and PC, and have been playing Subnautica recently over two Xbox consoles using the same save game file that automatically syncs between the two...