Xbox Playdates Canada | CoD: Ghosts (Xbox One) | Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Discus and support Xbox Playdates Canada | CoD: Ghosts (Xbox One) | Tuesday, June 17, 2014 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Hey Hey! Time for another Community Playdate with the Xbox Playdates Canada Team! This time, we'll be playing Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NorthernZoot, Jun 16, 2014.

1. NorthernZoot
    NorthernZoot Guest

Hey Hey Hey! Time for another Community Playdate with the Xbox Playdates Canada Team!

This time, we'll be playing Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One Edition). Playdate is taking place on Tuesday, June 17th, 2014, at 8pm EST. We`re usually slotted to go to 11pm, but that time changes sometimes depending on the turnout we get.

So come on out and join us! Bring a friend! Have your friend bring a friend! You don`t even have to be Canadian! lol

To join in on the fun, just add myself (), or Kiesey78 to your friends list, and send us a message saying you want to take part! Hope to see you all there!

Happy Gaming!

:)

NorthernZoot, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Minecraft Playdate Tuesday June 30th starting at 8PM EST

Xbox Playdates Canada will be playing #Minecraft Tuesday June 30th starting at 8PM EST. Let us know if you would like to join in the fun.

Kiesey, Jun 16, 2014
  3. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Halo MCC Xbox Playdates U.S ( Blue Team) vs Xbox Playdates Canada ( Red Team) Tuesday June 2nd 8pm EST Everyone is welcome to join.

Halo: MCC – Red (Xbox Playdates Canada) versus Blue (Xbox Playdates USA) – June 2, 2015 @ 8pm EST
    www.xboxplaydatescanada.com

Kiesey, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

The playdate is starting, hope to see everyone online tonight, should be a good time.

Kiesey, Jun 17, 2014
  5. Kiesey Win User

The playdate is starting, hope to see everyone online tonight, should be a good time.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Need Amazing Players to Play With

Come out and try one of the Xbox Playdates Canada nights. Every Tuesday for the most part. Add myself and if I see you online I can toss you an invite those nights.
  7. User_22 Win User

No Limbo message

This is suppose to be the guidelines: Only Xbox One owners who bought their console before November 11, 2014 in the console's 13 launch markets who are 17 years or old and have played 10+ hours on Xbox One are eligible.

I bought mine in June, and I haven't received anything yet either.
  8. onyxishere Win User

X1 Free with gold is not free.

Major Nelson posted an article about the Games With Gold program on the Xbox One.

majornelson.com/.../xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-june-2014

In it, Phil Spencer says that the games will be available after the release of the June update. Please be patient, the games will be available to all Gold members soon.
  9. JohnnyXeo Win User

Who is your best streamer on Mixer?

I can't be objective but the Xbox Playdates Canada and US teams are pretty good. Along with my buddy NorthernZoot.
Thema:

1. Xbox Playdates Canada | CoD: Ghosts (Xbox One) | Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - Similar Threads - Playdates Canada CoD

2. Xbox Playdates Canada Schedue and info thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Playdates Canada Schedue and info thread: Hey guys and girls, Xbox Playdates Canada is run by @JohnnyXeo, NorthernZoot and myself . We play games with the Xbox community every Wednesday night between 9PM EST and 11 PM EST, you can...
  3. Xbox Playdates Canada - Wednesday April 19th Call of Duty IW \ Thursday April 20th Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Wednesday April 19th Call of Duty IW \ Thursday April 20th Minecraft: This week we have @JohnnyXeo Playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare on Wednesday and @ Playing Minecraft on Thursday night. Start time 9PM EST \ 6PM PST for both playdates. We will see you then....
  4. Xbox Playdates Canada Wednesday Rocket Leage / Thursday Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada Wednesday Rocket Leage / Thursday Forza Horizon 3: Put the pedal to the metal with this week's Playdate lineup! @NorthernZoot is playing #RocketLeague Wednesday & JohnnyXeo is playing #ForzaHorizon3 on Thursday night. Both nights we will be...
  5. Xbox Playdates Canada Playdates Wednesday April 5th and Thursday April 6th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada Playdates Wednesday April 5th and Thursday April 6th: This Wednesday join @ for #Titanfall2 and this Thursday join @JohnnyXeo for #PlantsVSZombiesGW2 Playdates will start at 9PM EST \ 6PM PST c9a7bace-cc82-4a4f-acb7-208a94d12732
  6. Xbox Playdates Canada moving to 2 playdates a week (Starting in April)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada moving to 2 playdates a week (Starting in April): You read that right, starting in April we are going to be playing with the Xbox Community twice a week, every Wednesday and Thursday night at 9PM EST 6PM PST. keep up to date with what we are...
  7. Xbox Play dates Canada - Forza Horizon 3 Playdate Wednesday March 29th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play dates Canada - Forza Horizon 3 Playdate Wednesday March 29th: Racers start your engines this Wednesday with @JohnnyXeo and the @XboxCanada Community in #ForzaHorizon 3. Starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST beam.pro/XboxPlaydatesCA d24ea734-fc69-4a83-b268-d922b691f3dd
  8. Xbox Playdates Canada - Mass Effect Andromeda Wednesday March 22nd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Mass Effect Andromeda Wednesday March 22nd: @JohnnyXeo is hosting #MassEffectAndromeda this Wednesday starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST. Send him a message on Live or join the stream. Beam.pro/XboxPlaydatesCA 7c24d052-af4f-4f25-9b64-e9b8b92f2a27
  9. Xbox Playdates Canada - Gears 4 Wednesday March 15th.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Gears 4 Wednesday March 15th.: Join @78 and @XboxCanada Community Wednesday night. #GearsofWar4 starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST. Live on @Beam (link: https://beam.pro/XboxPlaydatesCA) beam.pro/XboxPlaydatesCA...
  10. Xbox Playdates Canada - Playdate info thread.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Playdate info thread.: Join @NorthernZoot and the @XboxCanada community tomorrow night starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST. #RocketLeague mixer.com/XboxPlaydatesCA b2cb0eb3-4487-4bd7-85dc-7e56015bea1b