Xbox power supply being weird!

Discus and support Xbox power supply being weird! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The power supply to my Xbox turn on while not plugged into my Xbox, but as soon as I plug it in to my Xbox it turns off and my xbox does not turn on.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lil Blackie420, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Xbox power supply being weird!

The power supply to my Xbox turn on while not plugged into my Xbox, but as soon as I plug it in to my Xbox it turns off and my xbox does not turn on. How do I fix this problem?

:)

Lil Blackie420, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Lil Blackie420 Win User

I tried the link, it worked at first. The power supply was on, but then I plugged it back into my xbox, and it turned off and stopped working.
  3. denis97g Win User

4. Gimpy_P Win User

Sorry to hear,

this problem sometimes occur when the XBOX is connected via a power adapter (overvoltage converter, multi connector). To rule this out: "Is your XBOX directly connected to the wall connector?" If not, try it.
    If that's happening because of a surge protector the surge protector is faulty and should be replaced, but the symptoms the OP is describing does not really fit that scenario.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Personally if my power supply was showing this behavior I would stop connecting it to my console and either send it in for repair or replace it. Better to do that than risk damaging the console.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Sorry to hear,

this problem sometimes occur when the XBOX is connected via a power adapter (overvoltage converter, multi connector). To rule this out: "Is your XBOX directly connected to the wall connector?" If not, try it.
Thema:

1. Xbox power supply being weird! - Similar Threads - power supply being

2. Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?: HI - is that because in some countries the input is 110V? Here, with 220v input, 16 amps would be a massive current for something like this to draw. Can anyone tell me what AMPERAGE the Xbox ONe...
  3. whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...: whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does it have ff6e25c7-efc7-441f-bf36-1f1b55df0c9b
  4. Xbox power supply stuck on orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power supply stuck on orange: My xbox one wont turn on, it does nothing when i press the button. I have noticed that the power brick light is always orange, i have tried everything unplugging all the cables plugging them back...
  5. (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?: It happened to a friend, the console didn't turned on until then, tested the PSU in other console and the same, he hopes that anything bad didn't happened to console....
  6. Power supply Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply Xbox one: my power supply is no longer functional. where can I get one? impossible to find one in the microsoft shop. 96dcda91-2de8-4336-a289-d10862f6e4b8
  7. Defective power supply unit and cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective power supply unit and cord: Hello, I'm writing this message because of a problem I encountered with my power supply and power cord that simply doesn't work anymore. So my question is, is it possible to buy a power cord and...
  8. Power supply unit issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply unit issue: Hi, currently im having this problem with my Xbox one power supply brick unit, i was playing normally when the light on the brick just shut off and my xbox died, so i went and reset the power unit...
  9. My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.: My Console's power supply has an orange light and my console wont turn on. My cousin i has a bad sleep schedule and is playing on while im asleep, when i wake up the Xbox is turned on and then i...
  10. Won't turn on. Power is being supplied to the PSU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't turn on. Power is being supplied to the PSU: Hi, My console has had no problems until now. My Xbox One is plugged in and there's an orange light on the PSU however my console won't boot up. Is there any advice anyone has? I've attempted...