Xbox powering back on automatically

Discus and support Xbox powering back on automatically in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since updating my controller firmware yesterday, when powering off my XBox One X after a few minutes it powers back up again. I use Eco power mode and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Annie-UK, Jul 12, 2019.

1. /u/Annie-UK
    /u/Annie-UK Guest

Since updating my controller firmware yesterday, when powering off my XBox One X after a few minutes it powers back up again. I use Eco power mode and Amazon Alexa to power off the XBox One X and the only change was the controller firmware

I have reported via my Xbox One X

submitted by /u/Annie-UK
    [link] [comments]

/u/Annie-UK, Jul 12, 2019
  2. lighthouse777 Win User

Overheating Alerts

Xbox One will automatically adjust when overheating

www.joystiq.com/.../xbox-one-will-automatically-adjust-when-overheating

The Xbox One will automatically detect if it is overheating and will make adjustments to cool the system down, General Manager of Console Development Leo del Castillo told Gizmodo. As is common with some PCs, Castillo said the development team can "dial
    back the power of the box considerably," forcing the system into a low-power state to correct issues.
  3. Sykotic Samurai Win User

N1 soundbar not turning off.

The power to the N1 Soundbar is in no way related to the power to the Xbox One console. If you want the Soundbar off when you turn your console off, you will just have to do this manually. If it automatically turns it back on, just unplug the Soundbar when
    you're not using it.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Disappearing Downloads and Updates

Forces you have the xbox on immediate power-up then downloaded the updates automatically
  5. Unltd144 Win User

Xbox shutting down by itself

forgot to mention my power brick shows orange when i plug in the power supply and when i turn on it shows green then xbox shutsdon automatically after 2-8 minutes and the brick goes back to orange again. only shows red when i unplugged the power supply (it
    shows red before the light goes off) - as seen on the video i posted
  6. NSX XRS Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live, need help

Second support chat much better than first. I had to delete my profile only off my HD, then shut off Xbox & unplug power brick & let it all sit several minutes. Then power back up & download my profile. Then it automatically reconnect all by itself.
Thema:

1. Xbox powering back on automatically - Similar Threads - powering automatically

2. Power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick: Why is my power brick making a loud noise a6abeb68-9eaa-4d1a-817e-afe86a3d50b2
  3. Xbox One S Automatically Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Automatically Powering Off: I have had my xbox one S a little over a year. I was watching Netflix when the consol suddenly froze then powered down. Upon unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds then plugging it back in and...
  4. xbox 360 is powered automatically even without any indication

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 is powered automatically even without any indication: Hi, i have changed my power adapter. while using the xbox console sometime like after 30 min or less suddenly the console is switched off automatically and sometimes it suddenly powers on if left...
  5. Automatic shutdown of the console and power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic shutdown of the console and power supply: Hi, For a few days I have a problem that I do not know if it is related to the software or hardware part in which after a few seconds of powering the console and the original power supply go out...
  6. any controller connected to my adapter automatically powers off once powered on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    any controller connected to my adapter automatically powers off once powered on.: any controller connected to my adapter automatically powers off once powered on. eb3393ac-5f9f-4cb3-8a49-215cf9ce7e36
  7. Xbox powers on and stays on with automatic updates while in standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powers on and stays on with automatic updates while in standby mode: Since a couple updates my Xbox powers on when a new update comes out. After updating it stays on. Before it just "powered" on while in standby mode and after it was done it went back into standby...
  8. Xbox powers on and stays on with automatic updates while in standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powers on and stays on with automatic updates while in standby mode: Since a couple updates my Xbox powers on when a new update comes out. After updating it stays on. Before it just "powered" on while in standby mode and after it was done it went back into standby...
  9. The power to my new x box one gets disconnected automatically after a short time. I have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power to my new x box one gets disconnected automatically after a short time. I have ...: If any body can help me how to deal with the issue i would be highly obliged. 1ca18767-bc18-4024-8689-2d09c52ac365
  10. Xbox One won't stay powered off - comes back on automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't stay powered off - comes back on automatically: Hi, Just bought my Xbox One a few days ago. Everything is working fine except the console won't stay off. After being off for about 5-20 seconds the console will come back on automatically. I...