Xbox preorder

Discus and support Xbox preorder in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i preordered the division 2 standard addition and wanted to upgrade to the gold edition. Microsoft is saying i cant get a refund for the standard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by whodi187, Mar 15, 2019.

1. whodi187
    whodi187 Guest

Xbox preorder

i preordered the division 2 standard addition and wanted to upgrade to the gold edition. Microsoft is saying i cant get a refund for the standard edition and the game has not officially released yet???? I now have the standard and gold edition. I dont
    understand why i cannot return a game that has not been released.

:)

whodi187, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Achrimarr Win User

DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.
  3. WillSmithVXR Win User

Is it just me or is the PS4 looking better and better?

I cancelled my preordered Xbox One today and preordered a PS4.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

what happen to middle earth shadows of mordor?

It was never made available for preorder. Xbox hasn't said if the game will be available for preorder or not.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Destiny Taken king 'add on' "not available" HELP

The Taken King pass is only available for preorder for the Xbox One. It is not available to preorder for the 360.
  6. Myala Win User

Anyone getting the Xbox One post here!

What are the minimums for preordering at the places you have all preordered? At the Microsoft flagship it is $50. I heard it was cheaper at some other places. And there is no minimum to preorder through the Xbox dashboard.
Thema:

Xbox preorder

1. Xbox preorder - Similar Threads - preorder

2. I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one: Just want to know when will i get my beta code to play the beta on march 28 8701c66d-3cee-437e-8ae3-23b4a4027599
  3. Anthem PreOrder error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anthem PreOrder error?: I’ve preodered Anthem and my Xbox says I do not own the game or my pre order was canceled. (Error 0x803f8007) I did not cancel my preorder! Where is my game!? Help me please...
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus: While I know this is late to bring this up, I just realized it. Back in October of 2018 I preordered Red Dead Redemption II Ultimate Edition and never received the code to get the bonus...
  5. Do MS rewards count with preorders?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do MS rewards count with preorders?: Normally my points balance goes up when I buy a game. I've noticed when I've preordered a game it's like it doesn't count towards money spent. I've noticed this ages ago as well but forgot about...
  6. Kingdom Heart 3 Gamestop Preorder Code Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Heart 3 Gamestop Preorder Code Error: I pre-ordered KH3 a week ago from my local gamestop store and when I tried to put the code in to the store, it said the code was not found and to call the vendor. But then I read a reply thread on...
  7. Digital Preorders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Preorders: I preordered Resident Evil 2 Deluxe edition. Once it released it shows up on my Xbox as standard edition Resident Evil 2, cover art and all. In the Microsoft store, it shows I own the standard...
  8. Anthem - preordered in xbox store, ea says i didnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem - preordered in xbox store, ea says i didnt: Hi, I just pre ordered Anthem in the xbox store. i didnt get any codes for my Friends to Play the Anthem demo and the ea Homepage says i didnt pre order the game, the same on ea Access on the...
  9. Resident Evil 2 Remake Preordered bonus and deluxe dlc not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Remake Preordered bonus and deluxe dlc not working.: I paided for the deluxe edition. After I started up the game and played then return to the main menu, I saw the dlc costumes then later the option to change disappeared. Cant access the costumes,...
  10. Ace combat 6 preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 6 preorder: I preorderd Ace Combat 7 Deluxe and it promised Ace Combat 6 as a bonus. Still havent gotten the code several days after release. Has anyone else? 9bb35430-b862-48d8-9a12-c7a10fef383b