Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded

Discus and support Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded. After upgrading to Build 1908 the dashboard does not load I have already reported the bug... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Giacomino97, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded

Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded. After upgrading to Build 1908 the dashboard does not load I have already reported the bug via the function report a problem.

submitted by /u/Giacomino97
    [link] [comments]

/u/Giacomino97, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Matteo Guichardaz Win User

Dolby Atmos on XBOX ONE X connected to DENON X3600H

Hello!! I'm in the alpha skip ahead. With the last build the problem is fixed. Now it's multichannel in the dashboard, when you load an atmos game the display will change in atmos. Same for netflix.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

Hi there,

It looks like you are in the Preview Program, as I have also had the same updates. My best advice, would be to make sure that nothing else is running on your network. The error is likely due to a corrupted update, due to other traffic interfering. As some
    others have pointed out, please join the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit
    , so someone can better assist you.

I had a similar error the other day, where I turned on my Xbox, saw the new
    badly designed dashboard
    , and THEN was randomly prompted for an update 10 minutes later, which failed. I powered down my Xbox, tried again a few minutes later, and it all went through properly.

Please note that, as of 1400 PST, a new update has rolled out for
    Alpha
    (1908.190802-1945),
    Beta, Delta and Omega
    rings (1908.190731-1920), according to
    Brad Rossetti on Twitter
    (@workwombatman).

Maybe you will have better success with these more recent updates.

Hope this helps,

L
  4. neocitron Win User

Dolby Atmos on XBOX ONE X connected to DENON X3600H

Hello!! I'm in the alpha skip ahead. With the last build the problem is fixed. Now it's multichannel in the dashboard, when you load an atmos game the display will change in atmos. Same for netflix.
    This is fantasic news! Thanks. So just to be clear it seems that Microsoft solved it? Or did Dolby Access get an alpha update?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

Consoles that are enrolled in the preview program and are Alpha Or Alpha Skip ahead are randomly chosen to get the new dashboard. If your console has not been chosen, then there is nothing that can be done to to give your console the new dashboard.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Profile won't receive party or game invites

I have the same problem. I have the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Dashboard.
Thema:

Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded

1. Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded - Similar Threads - preview alpha Build

2. In Alpha Preview Ring, No "Report a Problem" button

in XboX Insiders
    In Alpha Preview Ring, No "Report a Problem" button: I am in latest Alpha Preview Ring build;however, few months ago, "Report a Problem" button disappeared from popup menu holding Xbox button. This is preventing me from reporting any bugs/problems....
  3. Need Help Changing to Alpha Preview Grouo

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Changing to Alpha Preview Grouo: Can anyone help. I've installed the insider Hud and when I try go change my group to alpha the only option to select is omega or unenroll. Really want to be able to stream to my phone but can't on...
  4. Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications?: So I was completing my gamepass quests for the month and realised that I didn't get the notification for "play a gamepass game" quest and then I got the achievement on ARK and again it didn't pop...
  5. Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview - Anyone else have this issue where you’re downloading a game and put it on...: submitted by /u/ItsMeDarthVader [link] [comments]
  6. Updated 01-17-20 currently Alpha skip ahead ring. Console streaming world preview access?

in XboX Insiders
    Updated 01-17-20 currently Alpha skip ahead ring. Console streaming world preview access?: I am currently in the Alpha-Skip Ahead ring with last update on the 17th I have everything setup for console streaming, only thing that shows could be an issue is Network type. I did sign up to...
  7. Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build: I've had these Astro A50s connect to my Xbox one for years now. Used to have it connected to my xbox one and now I've moved it onto my one x. Never had an issue until today. Now no optical sound...
  8. Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead): I was wondering if one of the newer updates (within the last two weeks) could've caused certain webcams to not be supported anymore? My webcam that use to work is no longer working. (I have...
  9. Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone: Hello fellow insiders. I've searched the last week or so since the latest Alpha release and I can't find any posts on this. As the title says I am an Alpha Insider and I've had the Alpha Preview...
  10. Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Why is the Preview Alpha Ring Still Showing Release Notes for the 1908 Builds?: Since the Preview Alpha and Preview Skip-Ahead Rings began receiving parallel updates (including today’s) once again the console in the Alpha Ring is showing release notes within the Insider App...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox preview alpha dashboatd tevrrted