Xbox Preview Destroy my Externals HDD

Discus and support Xbox Preview Destroy my Externals HDD in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One X, I was an insider since day one, but a year ago I decided to go normal. Since the new dash, I wanted to try, so I enroll back in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LuchoAntunez, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox Preview Destroy my Externals HDD

I have an Xbox One X, I was an insider since day one, but a year ago I decided to go normal.

Since the new dash, I wanted to try, so I enroll back in alpha.

Since I'm playing mostly Destiny 2, I didn't notice at first, but by 5Tb HDD disc, stop working, I take to the PC and I couldn't recover it.

Also, I have a PNY 480 Gb, to store my more used games, like Destiny 2. Today after a reset, my disk stop functioning and the PC can't detect it also.

The only coincidence is that after getting back to alpha, the console destroys 2 discs. Also the SSD, was a few months old, I bought it on march.

If anyone had this same problem and solve it, please help me.

I want to add, that, as long as the external is conected, the console don't detect my controllers, it's a mess.

I got out of alpha now.

submitted by /u/LuchoAntunez
    [link] [comments]

/u/LuchoAntunez, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

External Storage keeps disconnecting

Hey there Atomic Sh0cKer!

Sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your external HDD. Please be sure to check out my st above referring folks to the Preview Forum. They'll be able to best help out with any issues while taking part in the Xbox One Update Preview.
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox One External HDD won't work

There are some issues with external HDD in the preview program, As you are in the program you should post there to get the help you need.
  4. BackPath8148 Win User

External HDD preview update

Just had this problem with my new Seagate Expansion drive, problem turned out to be the USB 3.0 cable included with the drive, it was not connecting at USB 3.0 speeds, triggering the error message you are seeing. Purchase a high quality USB 3.0 A to micro-b
    cable online or from a computer store, may not solve the issue for everyone but it's not a very expensive step to try if no other suggestion is working.
  5. hallower1980 Win User

Nevermind. I just kept repeating everyting (rebooting, unplugging, replugging, rebooting) until it finally worked. As long as it continues to work, I don't care what the problem was.
  6. D3vilHunt3R91 Win User

IF you had a similar problem to the one I just posted. I changed the USB 3.0 cable with another one. It works better not perfect but I can at lest move data around.
Thema:

Xbox Preview Destroy my Externals HDD

1. Xbox Preview Destroy my Externals HDD - Similar Threads - Preview Destroy Externals

2. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

in XboX Insiders
    Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?: I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level I get that all the Tiers might be in a state of "Not much going on to...
  3. Xbox One X, Preview Delta: Consistent full system and dashboard crashes (~1/hour)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, Preview Delta: Consistent full system and dashboard crashes (~1/hour): I noticed the crashing a few weeks ago while playing non-beta Minecraft multiplayer in a private world. My entire Xbox would crash and full shut down slowly. I can't even remember if there were...
  4. Preview Alpha Participant - I no longer have the new Home layout?

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Alpha Participant - I no longer have the new Home layout?: Has this happened to anyone else? I did have the new Home layout (which I profusely loved) but now have gone back to the standard Home following updates. submitted by /u/iRedders [link] [comments]
  5. Preview Alpha...tried all sorts of fixes

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Alpha...tried all sorts of fixes: [IMG] submitted by /u/MAJORPOOPY [link] [comments]
  6. I finally got preview beta on my console

in XboX Insiders
    I finally got preview beta on my console: [IMG] submitted by /u/tapatiochopper [link] [comments]
  7. Join the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Ring!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. September 20th : New Preview Delta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th : New Preview Delta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Did one of the new preview builds stop support for certain webcams? (Preview Alpha Skip Ahead): I was wondering if one of the newer updates (within the last two weeks) could've caused certain webcams to not be supported anymore? My webcam that use to work is no longer working. (I have...
  10. Xbox Preview Has Destroyed Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Has Destroyed Me: I have been talking to xbox support for 2 days now and I've tried EVERYTHING trying to fix it. Factory reset, opening Ports, I've followed the troubleshooting for this exact issue to no prevail....