Xbox Preview Program, Backwards Compatibility Program, "Borderlands Game of the Year ...

Discus and support Xbox Preview Program, Backwards Compatibility Program, "Borderlands Game of the Year ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As especified in the subject, Xbox Backward Compatibility launched borderlands recently I have the game of the year edition and I was able to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by qp ChriziZ qp, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Xbox Preview Program, Backwards Compatibility Program, "Borderlands Game of the Year ...

As especified in the subject, Xbox Backward Compatibility launched borderlands recently I have the game of the year edition and I was able to download the game but heres my problem I can't download the dlcs because there not digital. Is there any way I can
    have the dlcs on xbox one without having them digital?

:)

qp ChriziZ qp, Sep 4, 2015
  2. Goth Vampirella, Sep 4, 2015
  3. KD_071
    KD_071 Guest
    Fable 2 localization

KD_071, Sep 4, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox Preview Program, Backwards Compatibility Program, "Borderlands Game of the Year ...

Sorry to hear you're having problems. If you are currently in the preview program you should post all preview questions to the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you are not in the preview program then you would need to wait until the backwards compatibility feature is released fully to the public.

onyxishere, Sep 4, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One and Xbox 360 Compatibility Problem

Only users and consoles that are in the preview program can take advantage of the backwards compatibility at the moment. If your tag is not in the preview program then you cannot download the game
  6. Zorlac0666 Win User

Already purchased games are asking me to buy again. (New Preview Program)

It's definitely the preview program causing this. I can't play ANY backwards compatible game, and some Xbox one games.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

preview member for backwards compatibility

There's more to being in the preview program than backwards compatibility.

Backwards compatibility is released to everyone sometime in November.
  8. GWARCHICK Win User

Backwards compatible game not going past download profile

It didn't work I think it's got something to do with the preview program due to the latest update I got on my Xbox one that was sent with me being in the preview program that is causing the issue... My roommate doesn't have an issue on his Xbox one with
    backwards compatible games and he isn't in the preview program
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Game Preview Program

You do realise there's more to being in the preview program than backwards compatibility?
Thema:

1. Xbox Preview Program, Backwards Compatibility Program, "Borderlands Game of the Year ... - Similar Threads - Preview Program Backwards

2. Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help with preview program I am part of the delta preview program so I should have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/vVFATAL17YVv [link] [comments]
  3. Preview program: alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Preview program: alpha skip ahead: Did anyone else fill up that questionnaire on the preview program asking I’d you’d like to join the Alpha skip ahead ? I did it and then loaded the app up just now to realise I had it. submitted...
  4. Xbox Preview Program - Group B

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Program - Group B: Can you sort out my profile on the Xbox dashboard. If I click on the Xbox dashboard and then scroll to the top left to view my profile. That’s exactly what I would like to do. I don’t want to...
  5. is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...

in XboX Insiders
    is there an update for us plebs that aren’t in the preview program? my friends are...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  6. new backwards compatibility game should be tested by preview program members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new backwards compatibility game should be tested by preview program members: Xbox one has a lot of bug riddled so they preview program test them out like for the batch of backward compatibility games 5bd34a16-42e4-4d8b-b34b-f5be20893431
  7. Invite to backwards compatibility preview program if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to backwards compatibility preview program if possible: Hi i have a fairly small community of friends on xbox and i was really hoping that someone could invite me into the preview program for the backwards compatability. I tried to find the forum that...
  8. Unable to Stream through the xbox one preview program trying backwards compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Stream through the xbox one preview program trying backwards compatibility.: So Anyway since they announced backwards compatibility, xbox preview members have had access to it. I'm in the program and I streamed Mass Effect so I can broadcast my entire Insanity playthrough....
  9. Preview Program Backward Compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Backward Compatibility issue: i have the preview program and i am enrolled but none of my previously purchased games from the list of available titles show up for download. cant install from disc either. is there something...
  10. Xbox preview program for backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox preview program for backwards compatibility: Hi everyone. I was wondering how long does it take to receive an invite for the preview program. I had a friend invite me Saturday night, but I haven't gotten anything. Thanks for your time!...