Xbox Preview Program invite?

Discus and support Xbox Preview Program invite? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can someone message me on xbox so they can invite me thanks, my gt: ! Thx! 5a6e9081-e8aa-44ce-bac9-01d3f70a4131 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DuskyPlays, Sep 12, 2015.

1. DuskyPlays
    DuskyPlays Guest

Can someone message me on xbox so they can invite me thanks, my gt: ! Thx!

:)

DuskyPlays, Sep 12, 2015
  2. Catmario1121
    Catmario1121 Guest
    My preview program invite message hasn't arrived yet.

About 3 people have been invited me to join xbox preview program.

But It's been a week since they do that, and I didn't receive any messages about preview program.

Actually I got message from xbox live to join preview program, but that wasn't time that xbox one arrived in korea. So I couldn't join preview program.

As I'm having XBOX ONE, I'm going to get in to preview program, but preview message didn't arrived to me.

What happened? Contact chat doesn't helpful. Xbox Preview Program invite? :(

Catmario1121, Sep 12, 2015
  3. xbox one preview dashboard app not on my xbox one

Hey there Buster2099,

To clarify, are you in the Xbox One Preview program or the Xbox 360 Preview program? To gain access to the Preview Forums for Xbox One, you'd need to be invited and accepted into that program.

Mister Mascot, Sep 12, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

forums.xbox.com/.../1994482.aspx

You need to post in that thread howevsr

They have slowed down accepting new people so getting into the beta is slim because the beta is nearly full if not full already or you could be waiting a very long time for a spot

ngocphi, Sep 12, 2015
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

xbox one preview dashboard app not on my xbox one

Hey there Buster2099,

To clarify, are you in the Xbox One Preview program or the Xbox 360 Preview program? To gain access to the Preview Forums for Xbox One, you'd need to be invited and accepted into that program.
  6. ZyNLeX Win User

Wireless Display App

The Wireless Display App is available within the Preview Program for the Xbox One.

Are you in the Preview Program? If not, that's why you cannot find the Quest as Quests is a Preview Feature that enables members to test new functionality through "quests".

You need to be invited by somebody who is already in the Preview Program. More information about the Preview Program

here
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Preview program - Constant console updates

Hi jops5 -

Xbox One Preview Program information can be found over on the
    Preview Program forums. Additionally, please remember to leave feedback for the Preview Program via the Xbox One console dashboard app.

Thanks for posting! :)
  8. Fr3sHxDougl3sS Win User

Xbox 360 preview program forum

can friends invite other people to join the preview program like the xbox one preview program
  9. medium bloke Win User

Can't access the preview program

Hi there,

The Xbox 360 preview program is definitely separate from the Xbox One preview program.

The reason you're probably not receiving any more invites is because of a potential backlog of requests to join the preview program. Even then, there is no guarantee you've been accepted into the program.

However, I would wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the private preview program forums so that you can ask there.
Thema:

1. Xbox Preview Program invite? - Similar Threads - Preview Program invite

2. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  3. Xbox Preview Program possible invite?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Preview Program possible invite?: Hey, I just searching invite preview program so is it possible anymore?, because yes i have some 1-2 random friend who have it but they don't answering back, so is there anyone who have be part...
  4. Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?: Hello, someone on Microsoft Support told me to post on the forums if I wanted to be in the preview program, therefore, I did. If someone here could invite me, that would be bloody fantastic!! :)...
  5. Invite to Preview Program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to Preview Program.: Can anyone invite to preview program please? a7c56bca-e0e7-4c06-94bb-41f34a0ab79e
  6. Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.: So ages ago microsoft sent me an invite to the Preview Program via my inbox. At the time I had no idea what it was and I sort of just left it sitting there. Some time later I found out what it...
  7. preview program invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    preview program invites: Dear Preview Program Ambassador, Hello I was wondering if you were open to accepting people into the preview program. If so, I was hoping you could bring me into the program because it would open...
  8. Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program: Xbox support chat told me to make this post 39337cc4-bc01-4076-8008-0096b6b20164
  9. Can I have an invite into the preview program aka Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have an invite into the preview program aka Insider Program: if you can invite me to the Insider Program my gamertag is 9fb95131-7a00-4498-950e-07b4a9645213
  10. Preview program invite please. GT CoolFred. Thx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program invite please. GT CoolFred. Thx: preview program invite. GT Coolfred 42b60e3e-4a8f-4f1a-9d78-76a2b67edf58