Xbox Preview Program Issue -- Halo 5 Beta

Discus and support Xbox Preview Program Issue -- Halo 5 Beta in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; HI! I am part of the preview program as of the 20th of December. I am aware that members as of the 17th were given a Halo 5 beta code to play and give... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MrCanadianDuck, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Xbox Preview Program Issue -- Halo 5 Beta

HI! I am part of the preview program as of the 20th of December. I am aware that members as of the 17th were given a Halo 5 beta code to play and give feedback on, which is what I want to do. I never would have known that this promotion was going on
    if it didn't alert me on my Xbox (Which it shouldn't have according to Xbox live customer support.) Seeing this promotion got me very excited to play, until it was an extraordinary let down to hear that I was only a few days late and that it was just a glitch
    to notify me about the program and saying that I could join on my own Xbox. I am very bummed to hear this and I was wondering if you had any information on why this glitch occurred on my Xbox, telling me that I could participate even though I really couldn't.
    And if in any way possible, I could still have a chance to take place in the Beta before it is too late.

:)

MrCanadianDuck, Dec 23, 2014
  2. Advancing
    Advancing Guest
    Never received halo 5 beta codes

Im apart of the xbox preview program but still have not recieved my halo 5 beta codes. can someone help please.

Advancing, Dec 23, 2014
  3. SesameSeed01
    SesameSeed01 Guest
    Preview member looking for Halo beta code.

I am in the preview program and have not received beta codes for Halo 5 multiplayer. Sad panda right now.

SesameSeed01, Dec 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear that you missed out on the preview. The message was also on the preview dashboard on the console and the codes would have been sent to your messages. If you didn't receive them then I'm not really sure why that happened.

However, the beta officially opens up to everyone who has Halo: MCC on December 29 so you haven't really lost out. You'll get another chance soon.

onyxishere, Dec 23, 2014
  5. PreacherXWDSX Win User

So done with xbox already

Their was a place holder bug with early preorders of Halo 5 ...... MS announced prior to launch that some users would need to download the game again.

The preview program is a Beta, you may experience issues while a member of the program. I'm in the Beta and thankfully have never had any problems yet. Good luck.
  6. A. De La Rosa Win User

Xbox Preview Program Invite

I've been a huge halo fan since forever, but i still can't even be part of the preview program still looking foward to the Halo 5 launch date and the beta on the 29th.
  7. Jerjef Win User

Preview program....

I was going to say the same thing GrowlingYapper. lol. Last night the early Halo 5 beta is announced for Preview program members, now the forum is flooded. Frankly I've been on the Preview program and quit long ago. Not worth the hassle.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Didn't get halo 5 email?

The codes for Halo 5 are not sent to emails. If you are in the preview program then any message containing codes for the beta will have been sent to your Live messages on the console.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear that you missed out on the preview. The message was also on the preview dashboard on the console and the codes would have been sent to your messages. If you didn't receive them then I'm not really sure why that happened.

However, the beta officially opens up to everyone who has Halo: MCC on December 29 so you haven't really lost out. You'll get another chance soon.
Thema:

1. Xbox Preview Program Issue -- Halo 5 Beta - Similar Threads - Preview Program Issue

2. Having issues opting out of the preview program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues opting out of the preview program.: Hiya! I have a super picky internet connection and just realized my console is in the preview program. I tried opting out, but it's saying I need to use the same account I signed up with. I only...
  3. Xbox Preview Program Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Preview Program Issue: Hi i would like to see if there is anyway i can be removed from the preview program it has rendered my xbox useless it is constant updates and in the latest one it will force me to do the update...
  4. Preview program issues with installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview program issues with installing: i try to load my character it stats i cant play with a character that is from a save thats fully installed since its not fully "installed" acording to the game i have been having this issue for 3...
  5. Preview Program Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Issues?: Hi I am in the Xbox preview program and am wondering if a update just dropped that would cause now signal to be sent from console to tv. My screen went black but I could still hear my party ......
  6. Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490: My xbox one will only show error code 0x80070490. The issue seems to be related to the Preview Program. I need access to preview program. Please help. Thanks! fdf9f018-4fc3-4fbe-a666-2fa86f806410
  7. Preview Program Issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Issue.: I'm part of the Xbox One Preview Program so obviously I have the new dashboard etc I usually have 565mb update every few days which isn't a issue, recently the xbox is loading up my dashboard but...
  8. Xbox issues due to unwanted preview program update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox issues due to unwanted preview program update: i honestly could not find the right forum for this especially on my kindle, but so far I have been having major issues with a update on the 12th of February, I got a new dashboard but what I have...
  9. Preview Program Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Issues: Hello, I hope I am posting this in the correct or good enough place. I originally reached out to xbox support on twitter but their link didn't take me to the dedicated preview forum and I cant...
  10. need help with the Xbox Preview program First issue is my suspension is supposed to be lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with the Xbox Preview program First issue is my suspension is supposed to be lifted: I am messaging you about my Xbox preview program I was suspended for one year beginning of last year of September 2015 it is now October 23, 2016 I had a one-year suspension my time is up I would...