Xbox previous/removed friends?

Discus and support Xbox previous/removed friends? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Simple question, is there any way to obtain the data of previous xbox friends? I have little practical use for it, just curious to see how many people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KRIMSON SCORN, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Xbox previous/removed friends?

Simple question, is there any way to obtain the data of previous xbox friends? I have little practical use for it, just curious to see how many people I've been friends with on xbox since 2007. I'm thinking there may be or should be a way to download account
    data like you can on Instagram or Twitter. So is this possible, if not can it become possible? Also, data on previously used gamertags for accounts would be great.

This is all assuming this data was even stored somewhere.

:)

KRIMSON SCORN, Feb 12, 2020
  2. KRIMSON SCORN Win User

Thanks to all for the replies, ideas and input. I originally came up with this idea from looking the current metrics xbox tracks about games (e.g. total play time). Me and my friends love to look through these when we get bored. We thought of a number of
    things that would be a cool addition to this. Past friends and previous gamertags being my favorite, and somewhat usefull to people trying to reconnect with old friends. Even if those are arent possible (due to the data simply not existing) I would still love
    to see an expansion on data available to users for no reason other than data is cool and fun to look at. And if the data regarding friends and gamertags is possible to obtain I would obviously love to see that.

I will definitely being making a formal suggestion. Thanks again.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

That would be a good idea, but it will also depend on data retention legislation.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

As others have stated you cannot, but it would be too cool to do it!
  5. Tim w 619 Win User

No unfortunately that isn't currently possible. It would be good to see that sort of statistic but I dont think its kept, or if it is it's not accessible to the public
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Gamer

Not sure if this is possible

Perhaps you should contact support and use the live chat feature to speak directly to an agent
Thema:

1. Xbox previous/removed friends? - Similar Threads - previous removed friends

2. Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play previously purchased movies on Xbox or on the movies app in Windows: error...: Over the years I have purchased close to 100 movies on my Xbox One and I am now unable to play any of them. I was previously able to watch them on my Xbox One, Xbox One S, and also on my laptop...
  3. Xbox uninstall and reinstall regarding previous data saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox uninstall and reinstall regarding previous data saves: I started to update my Call of Duty game and my xbox froze so I cancelled the update which appears to have uninstalled the game from my console. I started to reinstall the game once again. My...
  4. Previous Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Previous Account: 2 years ago was hurt & in a coma for 5 weeks subsequently lost all memory (& more) Just thought I recovered it but guess I had another one & got that I can see my gamertag & the games I...
  5. Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages: On Xbox.com ONLY I've noticed a recent unfixed error so when I go to my Messages I see the conversations boxes on the left side & there up to 6-8 months old but it only shows the gamertags & the...
  6. Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live: I am thinking of upgrading my current xbox gold account to GPU but was just wanting some clarification in reference to my previous gold account and the games with gold i have gotten over the...
  7. Games that were removed from the XBOX Store, can I play previous games by playing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that were removed from the XBOX Store, can I play previous games by playing the...: If I buy a game that has been removed from the XBOX Store from a long time ago but I didn't buy it which I should have, not saying that I'm out of luck, but is there a chance I can play the...
  8. remove previously downloaded puzzles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remove previously downloaded puzzles.: how can I remove previously downloaded puzzles, do not want to keep them. 40fd5d7e-b46b-4647-b567-45b7702dabf0
  9. Previously purchased content removed from my download history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased content removed from my download history?: Awhile back there was an app called 'Sales and Special' that offered discounts on games and DLC. I remember specifically purchasing the Call of Duty: World at War DLC through this app. However,...
  10. Removal of previous suspension...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removal of previous suspension...: Hello, I would like for Customer Support/Enforcement Department to send me a private message.... I have a previous suspension on my xbox live account. Unfortunately, when I let my son and his...