Xbox principal [Translate] Xbox Main

Discus and support Xbox principal [Translate] Xbox Main in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to add my account as the main xbox and it seemed that it already reached the limit Eu tentei colocar minha conta como Xbox Principal e... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marcolv, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Marcolv
    Marcolv Guest

:)

Marcolv, Apr 24, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox principal [Translation - Main Xbox]

Hello Valentin,

If you're referring to what XBF Ruben has mentioned, please attempt to follow our
    how to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox support article for direct assistance with setting this up.

Try following this for us and then let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  3. VALENTIN2580 Win User

[​IMG]
    este
    es el mensaje que sale

Translation:

this is the message that comes out
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox principal [Translation-Main Xbox]

Hi BLASTERconejito,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Based on your description of the issue, it sounds like it could be a network issue. Are you connected to Xbox Live? If you go into your Network settings, what is being displayed under your current Network status? Have you run some network tests to
    make sure you are connected to Xbox Live?

It's a good idea to restart your Xbox and your router and modem. Go ahead and do a
    hard restart and power cycle. Hold down the power button on the console
    for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox. Do the same with your router and modem.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Valentin!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, are the games that you have purchased on your account not loading for you? Also, when you state that you have made your profile the main one, are you referring to making your console the Home Console
    for your Xbox profile? Have you tried to reset the Home console by disassociating it from the console and the re-associating it to the console?

If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Xbox principal [Translate] Xbox Main - Similar Threads - principal Translate Main

2. CONTA PRINCIPAL XBOX COMPARTILHADA ENTRE DISPOSITIVOS DE UM MESMO PROPRIETARIO [Translate]...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONTA PRINCIPAL XBOX COMPARTILHADA ENTRE DISPOSITIVOS DE UM MESMO PROPRIETARIO [Translate]...: Tenho dois XBOX one e realizo a anos o compartilhamento da minha conta entre esses dois dispositivos. nunca realizei a troca de compartilhamento com outros xbox que não fossem esses dois. nunca...
  3. Jogos que não estão compartilhando mesmo com a conta como principal[Translation-Games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos que não estão compartilhando mesmo com a conta como principal[Translation-Games that...: nem todos os meus jogos estão sendo compartilhados mesmo minha conta como principal no meu xone. isso dps de resetar o xone para configuração de fabrica [Translation-Not all my games are being...
  4. Xbox principal [Translation-Main Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox principal [Translation-Main Xbox]: Hola buenos días hace poco cambie de xbox y quiero hacer ese xbox mi Xbox principal pero por mas que intento no me deja me dice que no se puede conectan al servicio e intento con otra cuenta y si...
  5. Xbox principal [Translation - Main Xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox principal [Translation - Main Xbox]: Verán, tengo seleccionada mi Xbox como principal en mi perfil pero al momento de usar otros perfiles no me deja usar las app que estan descargadas con el mío. Alguna solución? [Translation - You...
  6. xbox principal [Translation - Primary Xbox]

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox principal [Translation - Primary Xbox]: alguien me dio la opción de la xbox principal y no me querías que solo me quedara 1 y por lo tanto yo quiero que te quiten la xbox principal y yo la regresen [Translation - Someone gave me the...
  7. Não consigo colocar minha conta como principal [Translation-I can't put my account as the main]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo colocar minha conta como principal [Translation-I can't put my account as the main]: Divido minha conta com minha família e ela não consegue colocar minha conta como principal [Translation-I Split my account with my family and she can't put my account as the main]...
  8. Xbox principal [Edit - Translation] - Main Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox principal [Edit - Translation] - Main Xbox: Fui colocar meu Xbox como principal e aparece uma mensagem que o limite de vezes foi excedido, preciso muito arrumar isso, tem como colocar como principal mesmo depois de ter passado o limite?...
  9. Mettrema xboxonex principal [Edit - Translation] - Main xboxonex Mettrema

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mettrema xboxonex principal [Edit - Translation] - Main xboxonex Mettrema: Comment changer de xbox principale sans internet [Edit - Translation] - How to change main xbox without internet 465a8c1c-0510-4ea8-bbc9-6dc4463c3f09
  10. Xbox Principal [Edit - Translation] - Main Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Principal [Edit - Translation] - Main Xbox: Split from this thread. Tengo dos consolas y obcio en una de ellas tengo la orincipal, pero he visitado a amigos y tengo mi cuenta en sus consolas. Lo que quisiera saber es si hay la manera para...