Xbox privacy setting

Discus and support Xbox privacy setting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I click on the microsoft privacy settings it redirects me on the beta support page instead of the actual setting. How can I change that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TraianLudu, Apr 5, 2020.

1. TraianLudu
    TraianLudu Guest

Xbox privacy setting

When I click on the microsoft privacy settings it redirects me on the beta support page instead of the actual setting. How can I change that?

:)

TraianLudu, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

xbox privacy settings

Have you tried to reset your console? Try a hard reset, too.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Privacy settings on xbox

Have a look in the link below.

You will find all the possible places to change your privacy settings i there.

Might want to copy the URL and paste in your browser.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/help/4482922/xbox-one-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox privacy settings

Just report or block from the console anyone that is harassing you
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox privacy settings

Hello Myselium!

Has there been an attempt to uninstall the application itself to see if the changes had not been updated?

Try following this neat link for How to uninstall apps on Windows 10.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
  6. choppyseize Win User

xbox privacy settings

Hi #thebuildergurl

As ChiefJoboo said you can only make those changes through the parent account, Also keep in mind that while you can change your age anytime you want, The system won't recognize it if you're trying this through the child account. This is to prevent kids from
    bypassing things.
Thema:

Xbox privacy setting

1. Xbox privacy setting - Similar Threads - privacy setting

2. Problema impostazioni privacy[Translation-Privacy Settings Issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema impostazioni privacy[Translation-Privacy Settings Issue]: Salve, per qualche motivo un mio amico riesce a visualizzare delle impostazioni che io non vedo e mi bloccano l'accesso alla chat su Phantasy star online 2. Come faccio a vederle?...
  3. Xbox Privacy/Family Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Privacy/Family Settings: Hi guys! I created an Xbox amount (this one) and the problem is I can't talk to or hear people in chats that i haven't added. do you know how to change this? Every time i try to change the setting...
  4. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...
  5. Minecraft Realms Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Privacy Settings: So when I tried to join a realm on the Nintendo Switch, it said that I couldn't join due to how my privacy settings are configured. I saw some posts related to this, and they all had something...
  6. Can’t invite friends on mine craft due to Privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t invite friends on mine craft due to Privacy settings: hi, i recently signed into microsoft xbox minecraft. I need to change account settings to allow friend invites etc cd2c1c74-a560-46c3-b02a-738f793b9323
  7. 我要如何更改我的Xbox的隐私设置。[Translation-How do I change my Xbox privacy settings. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我要如何更改我的Xbox的隐私设置。[Translation-How do I change my Xbox privacy settings. ]: 我目前想用一个未成年的微软账号游玩Minecraft PE和Minecraft Dungeons,但是我的隐私设置显示我不能游玩,请问需要更改那些设置,或者需要怎 设置才能修改隐私设置,让我畅快的游玩Minecraft。 [Translation-I currently want to play Minecraft PE and Minecraft Dungeons with an...
  8. How do i change my privacy settings?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do i change my privacy settings?: I was trying to chat with one of my friends on the xbox app and when i selected who i want to talk to it says that this feature is restricted or something and to change my settings on xbox.com in...
  9. Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings: Hey guy! So I myself don't own an Xbox console, but I have an Xbox account for Windows 10. I am trying to be able to access groups so I can create my own for certain friends to join. When I...
  10. Family privacy settings to play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family privacy settings to play online: I've been trying to change my daughter's online privacy settings so she can play Minecraft with friends on her phone. I will change everything to allow (no restrictions on anything) then hit...