Xbox problem with update

Discus and support Xbox problem with update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking for help to fix “There’s was a problem with the update” Error code: 0x892230011 0x00000000 0x90120005 It tries to run the update and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GWxVZ, Mar 25, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. GWxVZ
    GWxVZ Guest

Xbox problem with update

Looking for help to fix “There’s was a problem with the update”

Error code: 0x892230011 0x00000000 0x90120005

It tries to run the update and then stops after about 16%. Just goes in circles and can’t find anything via search to help.

:)

2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox updating problems

According to this
    link
    your storage device has failed. Follow the steps below.

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive
    3. Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.
    4. Turn on the console
    5. Try updating the console again.

If those steps do not work, you may have to purchase a new hard drive.
  3. michaelwhi Win User

XBOX Update Problem

Hi im having problems with my update on the division 2 I have tried 5 times now but it keeps on stopping at 97% and it keeps on stopping i tryed getting through to customer support but im getting nothing from them
  4. OgreRha Win User

XBOX Update Problem

Sounds like an internet problem - any outages from your ISP ?

Or it could be sever overload like everyone getting the update at the same time causing lag ?

Can you give more info and an update if possible ?

Cheers in advance,

Your Pal
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Problem updating the Xbox

G'day,

If you are in the Insiders preview program, DON'T use the OSU (offline system update) solution, usb flash drive. It is NOT compatible with Insider OS builds.
  6. BriskGnat20601 Win User

XBOX Update Problem

Thank u I'll try the USB solution and I've not heard of it till now lol
Thema:

Xbox problem with update

1. Xbox problem with update - Similar Threads - problem update

2. XBox One Update problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox One Update problems: Hi there, My daughter's xbox one required an update. When she tried to do this, an error code (e102) came up. I followed the steps for the offline update but it didn't work, nor did resetting the...
  3. Problems with the preview update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with the preview update: I am having problems with the new update. Yesterday my console needed update and I did this but I had problems in update part 3 I can't use my console because it turn off when deveria apply the...
  4. March update problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    March update problems: I've had a lot of trouble getting my console to turn on since the update. I've had the power go out a few times because of the rain, and my console refuses to start back up afterwards. It will...
  5. Xbox one (fat) updating problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one (fat) updating problem: I'm trying to update xbox one (fat) to the latest version. I start the update (550mb), download without problem, go to the second stage (checking), after that, instead of the xbox restart and...
  6. Problema con l'aggiornamento [Mod Translation - Problem with the update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con l'aggiornamento [Mod Translation - Problem with the update]: Salve dopo un bel pò di inattivit ho deciso di giocare di nuovo con la mia mia xbox one x, all'avvio mi è stato richiesto di aggiornare il sistema ,ma non riesco a completare il download, dopo...
  7. Problemas al actualizar xbox live [Problems updating xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas al actualizar xbox live [Problems updating xbox live]: Hola buenas tardes, no puedo acceder a xbox live, me pide actualización, pero cuando lo hago la descarga no termina y me sale codigo de error 4488-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036. "Es un xbox 360"...
  8. NBA 2k18 Downloading Update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k18 Downloading Update problem: I purchased NBA 2k18 from the Microsoft Store in Xbox two years ago and was having some problem so an expert said to reinstall the game and told that it will function properly. I reinstalled the...
  9. External HD problems since last Xbox One Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HD problems since last Xbox One Update: Hello players, since my console recieve the last update, is unable to detect the External HD i have been using for the last few months, and also any other HD(with and without the XB format). Yes,...
  10. XBox 360 update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 update problem: HI I'm going to update my xbox 360 from a USB Flash but xbox console dose not recognize update file on my flash after restarting the console! I have done it several times with several flashes...