xbox problem

Discus and support xbox problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello xbox i have i problem i want to solve. before i got a xbox i went onto minecraft on ipad and created Microsoft account with the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by irfankumar, Apr 24, 2020.

1. irfankumar
    irfankumar Guest

xbox problem

hello xbox i have i problem i want to solve. before i got a xbox i went onto minecraft on ipad and created Microsoft account with the email irfandinkumar. i think then it gave me a gamer tag Dressing ox. soon after i actually bourght an xbox and i created
    an account. i used the same email but now i am called DorsalSplash281. i use this account to play all the games and i have progress. but last week i downloaded the companion app and put my email and password in and it keeps logging me into Dressing ox which
    i never use and i dont want it. i checked my DorsalSplash and it uses the same email and dressing ox but i can only ever log onto dressing ox whilst on companion. i would really appreciate if you told me how to login into my Dorsal Splash account

:)

irfankumar, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Misses Joust Win User

HDD problem or Xbox problem??

G'day W0lf! You are correct in your conclusion that the HDD is the issue here. Thank you for trying all the steps in our support pages!

Going forward, the best course of action will be this:

• If you're still able to access files on your HDD, try to move your save files onto a USB flash drive or Memory Unit.
    • Register your console and order a replacement HDD at our repair site.
    • If you don't want to order a replacement there, I recommend you stick to trusted retailers from which to buy your new HDD, to make sure it is an official Xbox product. 3rd party HDDs will not support backwards compatibility with Original Xbox games, and
      we cannot guarantee the quality of 3rd party devices.
    • Once the HDD is replaced, re-download your content. There's no need for a license transfer here as you'll be on the same console!

If you have any further questions, please let us know. =)
  3. Silicel2 Win User

You could try to contact support and if you still have warranty you can explain the situation and if it is deemed necessary they can send it in for repair if they find anything wrong with it they will fix it if not they will send it back, just time lost.
    Taking from your post I would go with the hard drive issue, make sure it is properly seated and never move the console while it is operating.
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Have you had the E68 message again? If your console is having a hard time reading the discs it may need to be looked at due to the disc reader not working.
  5. Honshuw0lf Win User

My xbox has been reading game discs fine since removing the HDD, however while the drive was installed it would either say the game disc is damaged/unreadable (when it was unscratched/new) or that the download failed (despite it being on-disc play). I've
    been able to load games up and play them for hours, save them to the mem unit without issue (with the HDD removed). So does that sound more like a bad/corrupt HDD rather than a faulty 360 (since the former seems more likely at this point after my investigation)?
  6. JackB9824 Win User

Xbox problem

for the first question its hard to answer as recently they have not been connecting at allbut when they do sometimes the will work for ten minutes then disconnect then work for around 5 minutes the disconnect before becoming regular then some times they
    will disconnect reguraly straight away and by reguraly i mean every 20-40 seconds. yes the problem is both on and offline. Even while connected via usb it disconnectes. i have horsy d controllers and the problem is still there
Thema:

xbox problem

1. xbox problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem: My GPU expired yesterday 5/6/20. I have tried renewing today but i am gettting the error ' You're attempting to downgrade your existing subscription' Is there anyway to fix this or should i just...
  3. Xbox latency and pocket loss problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox latency and pocket loss problems: Xbox latency and pocket loss problems You are trying to connect by cable or Wi-Fi, normally the lost packets are due to a bad connection, a network test will not detect this loss so easily because...
  4. Problema de guardado en cuphead [Cuphead save problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de guardado en cuphead [Cuphead save problem]: Cuando estoy jugando cuphead y me paso algunos niveles cuando me salgo le doy a salir del juego en las opciones y luego cuando quiero volver a entrar se pierde parte del progreso...
  5. sea of theves problems=(

in XBoX on Windows
    sea of theves problems=(: Hi, I just bought sea of theves and I have a setting that i dont know how to change. So if someone can help me would it be very nice so i can play it. Thanks on beforehand//saucysausage...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Problem: Hello guys, when I'm playing Minecraft dungeons for some reason the game freezes and quit the game. Does anyone have the same problem or is it just me? 794d1fa4-7ddd-4fbe-b705-9c38a40cdc4c
  7. Pre-ordering Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering Problems: I've been trying for days to digitally pre-order Spongebob Sqarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated, but every time I try to finish the purchase, it tells me there was an issue. I have...
  8. Problems with the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the store: i have a problem, iwant to buy a subscription, won't let me and says this, payment option was rejected in an existing subscripcion and is blocking purchase on your xbox go to setting, help...
  9. Redeemed code problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Redeemed code problem: I redeemed a code on my xbox app but it says I have no money on my account. I checked my xbox and my xbox app, and neither of them have money on the account. e4ea2178-98f2-4931-ac17-c03a6d3bf635
  10. Probleme mit dem Headset innerhalb eines Netzwerkes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mit dem Headset innerhalb eines Netzwerkes: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe folgendes Problem; Mein Sohn und ich habe beide eine Xbox One, ich habe seine Konsole als Heimkonsole festgelegt und mich über der anderen mit meinem Account angemeldet,...