Xbox problem

Discus and support Xbox problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t play banjo tooie because it keeps saying the credentials are wrong what do I do 601f8dfc-733c-4411-a834-78554290de80 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TreaganMadison, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Xbox problem

I can’t play banjo tooie because it keeps saying the credentials are wrong what do I do

:)

TreaganMadison, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Misses Joust Win User

HDD problem or Xbox problem??

G'day W0lf! You are correct in your conclusion that the HDD is the issue here. Thank you for trying all the steps in our support pages!

Going forward, the best course of action will be this:

• If you're still able to access files on your HDD, try to move your save files onto a USB flash drive or Memory Unit.
    • Register your console and order a replacement HDD at our repair site.
    • If you don't want to order a replacement there, I recommend you stick to trusted retailers from which to buy your new HDD, to make sure it is an official Xbox product. 3rd party HDDs will not support backwards compatibility with Original Xbox games, and
      we cannot guarantee the quality of 3rd party devices.
    • Once the HDD is replaced, re-download your content. There's no need for a license transfer here as you'll be on the same console!

If you have any further questions, please let us know. =)
  3. Silicel2 Win User

You could try to contact support and if you still have warranty you can explain the situation and if it is deemed necessary they can send it in for repair if they find anything wrong with it they will fix it if not they will send it back, just time lost.
    Taking from your post I would go with the hard drive issue, make sure it is properly seated and never move the console while it is operating.
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Have you had the E68 message again? If your console is having a hard time reading the discs it may need to be looked at due to the disc reader not working.
  5. Honshuw0lf Win User

My xbox has been reading game discs fine since removing the HDD, however while the drive was installed it would either say the game disc is damaged/unreadable (when it was unscratched/new) or that the download failed (despite it being on-disc play). I've
    been able to load games up and play them for hours, save them to the mem unit without issue (with the HDD removed). So does that sound more like a bad/corrupt HDD rather than a faulty 360 (since the former seems more likely at this point after my investigation)?
  6. JackB9824 Win User

Xbox problem

for the first question its hard to answer as recently they have not been connecting at allbut when they do sometimes the will work for ten minutes then disconnect then work for around 5 minutes the disconnect before becoming regular then some times they
    will disconnect reguraly straight away and by reguraly i mean every 20-40 seconds. yes the problem is both on and offline. Even while connected via usb it disconnectes. i have horsy d controllers and the problem is still there
Thema:

Xbox problem

1. Xbox problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Problem with IOS cloud streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with IOS cloud streaming.: I was wondering if anyone had a solution. On my IPad Air I tried playing on xcloud and when I start a game it activates the default apple video player and it gets glitchy, jumping in and out of a...
  3. just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below)

in XboX Insiders
    just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below): The slider is greyed out here is a picture I’m so confused and I do not Xbox please help submitted by /u/shitfuckdammitquack [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox headphone jack problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone jack problem: A few days ago, my headphone jack broke on my Xbox controller, the controller and console are updated, I can talk through the microphone but I can't hear a thing, I reset the console multiple...
  5. Game problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game problems: My games literally wont start but my apps do Help 77ad8124-9e39-43e3-a441-b4f8c759a391
  6. Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Voice chat problem on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. 8a221319-2ed3-4c15-9745-ddbf8989dee8
  7. Problem Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Minecraft for Windows 10: Good morning. I want to make a query about the game of Minecraft, when I try to connect to a friend's world I get "You can't connect to this world". Mention also that we have the same version,...
  8. xbox series s lag problems or just the TV its hooked up to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s lag problems or just the TV its hooked up to?: I have had my Xbox series S for only 3 days and have played it for around 14 hours everyday since then. After hooking it up to my tv (4K QLED capable of 60hz) I have noticed lag problems, like...
  9. XBOX multiplayer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX multiplayer problems: Any idea how to ACTUALLY fix the multiplayer map problem with modern warfare 7f2a9798-85a2-4f87-9c59-d7bff7db5a15
  10. Any answers to this liquid problem with my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Any answers to this liquid problem with my controller: There is liquid coming out of my controller. I don’t know where but I can smell it. I took it apart as well if that helps. Should I be concerned about this liquid coming out of the controller?...