Xbox problems

Discus and support Xbox problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am facing a huge variety of issues with xbox and these just ruin the experience and fun of xbox the following ones are me not being able to be in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maxwell100th, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Maxwell100th
    Maxwell100th Guest

Xbox problems

I am facing a huge variety of issues with xbox and these just ruin the experience and fun of xbox the following ones are me not being able to be in a party with my friends for more than a minute before it breaks and during that minute they cut out every
    couple of seconds not only that but doing stuff like updating or downloading stuff takes a very long time much longer than it should be ex try install lego speed champion dlc 5.5 gigabytes took 14 hours about should have taken no more than 6 at 500 kilobytes
    which it was installing at and my internet amd downloading speed is too slow that it runs everything from online and friends to just trying to get mew stuff even when I try to check stuff out to buy I can't sometimes or it takes a lot of time or if I want
    to buy something aka new borderlands and doom I probably cant which is just bad

:)

Maxwell100th, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Misses Joust Win User

HDD problem or Xbox problem??

G'day W0lf! You are correct in your conclusion that the HDD is the issue here. Thank you for trying all the steps in our support pages!

Going forward, the best course of action will be this:

• If you're still able to access files on your HDD, try to move your save files onto a USB flash drive or Memory Unit.
    • Register your console and order a replacement HDD at our repair site.
    • If you don't want to order a replacement there, I recommend you stick to trusted retailers from which to buy your new HDD, to make sure it is an official Xbox product. 3rd party HDDs will not support backwards compatibility with Original Xbox games, and
      we cannot guarantee the quality of 3rd party devices.
    • Once the HDD is replaced, re-download your content. There's no need for a license transfer here as you'll be on the same console!

If you have any further questions, please let us know. =)
  3. Silicel2 Win User

You could try to contact support and if you still have warranty you can explain the situation and if it is deemed necessary they can send it in for repair if they find anything wrong with it they will fix it if not they will send it back, just time lost.
    Taking from your post I would go with the hard drive issue, make sure it is properly seated and never move the console while it is operating.
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Have you had the E68 message again? If your console is having a hard time reading the discs it may need to be looked at due to the disc reader not working.
  5. Honshuw0lf Win User

My xbox has been reading game discs fine since removing the HDD, however while the drive was installed it would either say the game disc is damaged/unreadable (when it was unscratched/new) or that the download failed (despite it being on-disc play). I've
    been able to load games up and play them for hours, save them to the mem unit without issue (with the HDD removed). So does that sound more like a bad/corrupt HDD rather than a faulty 360 (since the former seems more likely at this point after my investigation)?
  6. JackB9824 Win User

Xbox problem

for the first question its hard to answer as recently they have not been connecting at allbut when they do sometimes the will work for ten minutes then disconnect then work for around 5 minutes the disconnect before becoming regular then some times they
    will disconnect reguraly straight away and by reguraly i mean every 20-40 seconds. yes the problem is both on and offline. Even while connected via usb it disconnectes. i have horsy d controllers and the problem is still there
Thema:

Xbox problems

1. Xbox problems - Similar Threads - problems

2. Connection problems in overwatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection problems in overwatch: Often there are breaks with the server. Yellow icons constantly appear in the corner of the screen, most often with lightning. There are strong ping jumps. What does this come from? And what to...
  3. Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services: Every time there is a new game that comes out, Xbox Live Core Services starts acting up and undergoes maintenance. The day Gears 5 was released, everyone was unable to log in. And now, Halo: Reach...
  4. Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead Latest update on 12/4 problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Alpha Skip Ahead Latest update on 12/4 problem: My Xbox One X updated to the latest version of the Alpha Skip Ahead ring of the Insiders Program. Ever since the update my console first started to not start up properly. For example my console...
  5. Problème de transfère de clips vidéos Xbox One à OneDrive[Problem of transferring Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de transfère de clips vidéos Xbox One à OneDrive[Problem of transferring Xbox One...: Bonjour, d'habitudes quand j'envoie directement mes clips vidéos Xbox sur OneDrive, il y a deux possibilités: -Faire Partager>OneDrive=Message de confirmation que le fichier a été...
  6. Xbox Beta App Mic problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Mic problems: I recently downloaded the Xbox beta app for my PC, so I can be in voice comms with my brother and his friends. Every time I join said voice comms I'm greeted with an error, and a message saying...
  7. Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Siguen los problemas con los fifa points[Translation-Problems with fifa points continue]: Buenos días, después de llamar a 3 o 4 num de at al cliente donde solo salen operadoras y perder el tiempo decido escribir aquí, compre ayer fifapoints y siguen sin aparecer en el juego, no es la...
  8. I got a problem: my Xbox One X doesn't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a problem: my Xbox One X doesn't turn on: I was playing a game. Then everithing went in slow motion. I suspected a freeze, so i clicked to turn off the console. It didn't power off... so I unplugged the power cable to hard reset the...
  9. Fullscreen Problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fullscreen Problem.: When I launch a game installed via xbox beta in full-screen mode and move the mouse cursor up or down, the top panel of the game window or the taskbar pops up. At the same time, the screen also...
  10. Probleme de sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme de sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4: Bonjour, J'ai un problème de sauvegarde sur mon jeux Forza Horizon 4 (PC), le message d'erreur suivant: Sauvegarde impossible. Sauvegarde (0). Le problème s'affiche au moment d'un changement de...