Xbox Profile Dilemma

Discus and support Xbox Profile Dilemma in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This might take a while to explain so here I go. Around 8 years ago I got an Xbox 360, but at the time I didn’t have an email address or anything to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JNu1, May 21, 2022.

1. JNu1
    JNu1 Guest

Xbox Profile Dilemma

This might take a while to explain so here I go.

Around 8 years ago I got an Xbox 360, but at the time I didn’t have an email address or anything to create an account. My dad helped set it up for me, and added his details to it. Over the years I used this account and built up quite a lot of achievements, games and the like.

Now back then, you could transfer an Xbox profile to an empty Microsoft account and keep all your stuff. The plan was, when I turned 18, to just do this and take my Xbox profile off my Dads Microsoft account. They seem to have gotten rid of that option a while ago as they’re fully integrated as a single account.

What are my options to keep this account as mine? I’ve read that I’m pretty much out of luck and might as well start again but I’d hate to do that given the playtime, achievements and even money I’ve committed to this account.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

2. JNu1 Win User

Xbox Profile Dilemma

So there’s no option at all to make the account mine? That’s disappointing. Thanks anyway
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Profile Dilemma

I’m afraid you can’t do it.
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

What would you do? GTA5

@frozen a dilemma is where you have to make a decision which neither option appeals to you. So it is nopt a dilemma, its a choice, you fail.
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Automatic Profile Sign-Out

Re-downloading your profile would apply to whichever device you are currently experiencing the sign-out dilemma with. Also, make sure that after you clear your cache you restart your console, then download your profile. Let us know if this fixes the problem
    for you.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Wanna buy a Xbox one

This shouldn't even be a dilemma...
Thema:

Xbox Profile Dilemma

1. Xbox Profile Dilemma - Similar Threads - Profile Dilemma

2. Play cloud gaming with other profiles on my primary console

in XboX Insiders
    Play cloud gaming with other profiles on my primary console: Hi everyone, I just bought a Xbox series S and subscribed to ultimate game pass. I added more 2 other profiles to the Xbox (my family), but they don't have access to play games using cloud gaming...
  3. My Xbox avatar on my profile won't update

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox avatar on my profile won't update: I cannot get the avatar on my profile to update. I recently purchased a gas mask accessory for my avatar and have not been able to get the avatar on my profile/gamerscore leaderboard to change. It...
  4. Xbox: Special needs Son needs a feature for him NOT to see the profile pictures of others

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: Special needs Son needs a feature for him NOT to see the profile pictures of others: Hi there, my son is a special needs boy on the autism spectrum. He has been enjoying FH5 until when one of the updates to FH5 started having the game show "profile pictures" of players on the...
  5. Xbox: Is there a privacy setting I can tweak so my son will NOT see the profile pictures of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: Is there a privacy setting I can tweak so my son will NOT see the profile pictures of...: Hi there, my son is a special needs boy on the autism spectrum. He has been enjoying FH5 until when one of the updates to FH5 started having the game show "profile pictures" of players on the...
  6. Custom Profile Picture Not Updating Among Other Things [Beta Preview Ring]

in XboX Insiders
    Custom Profile Picture Not Updating Among Other Things [Beta Preview Ring]: So I've had this issue for a while, and I'm hoping it will be fixed after unenrolling my console. I was in the Beta Ring, I was in just Beta Ring cause Alpha almost bricked my XSX when the OS...
  7. Suggestions for profiles & clips

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for profiles & clips: Custom themes for our profiles would be cool! Also allowing us to clip gameplay with audio from parties. submitted by /u/kyusheruo [link] [comments]
  8. Need to delete xbox profile Microsoft created without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to delete xbox profile Microsoft created without my permission: I am in disbelief. I discovered I have an xbox profile created by Microsoft without my permission. Nothing on any of the support pages allow me to address this. By the way, I shouldn't be...
  9. I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play two profiles multi-player on my Xbox One anymore: I use to be able to play Call of Duty multi player with two accounts logged into my xbox. Now, even with the two controllers, it won't let me use more than one account in the multi player lobby at...
  10. Can't add new profile to reset Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add new profile to reset Xbox One: Hi, This problem is driving me nuts and I can't seem to find any solutions online (or instances of the same issue...) I had been having trouble logging into my account on my Xbox One...