Xbox Profile Is Being Randomly Suspended/Can't Sign Into The Enforcement Page With A...

Discus and support Xbox Profile Is Being Randomly Suspended/Can't Sign Into The Enforcement Page With A... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the second time in the last week, my xbox account has been suspended from communications. I have only sent messages to another player on one of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndrewFJD, Mar 22, 2022.

1. AndrewFJD
    AndrewFJD Guest

Xbox Profile Is Being Randomly Suspended/Can't Sign Into The Enforcement Page With A...

For the second time in the last week, my xbox account has been suspended from communications. I have only sent messages to another player on one of the suspensions but there was nothing sent that would have been worthy of a suspension. Today I received another communication ban without having actually talked to anyone or played any games online. When I tried to go to the website "enforcement.xbox.com", it will not let me log into my account that received the suspension. The page will only refresh every time I click the button 'sign in'. Since I cannot sign in, I cannot submit a case review, or report a problem with having my account suspended at random. I tried reaching out to the support team on twitter and was told that they cannot assist with any ban related issues. Why am I not able to sign into the enforcement page to have my false suspensions reviewed?

:)

AndrewFJD, Mar 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox Profile Is Being Randomly Suspended/Can't Sign Into The Enforcement Page With A Suspended Account

Hi AndrewFJD! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Some enforcement actions are issued the same day that the violation took place, while others require more time for investigation.

If you receive an enforcement action when you’re not on the Xbox network, it may be the result of prior activities. Keep in mind that the Community Standards for Xbox has no statute of limitations, and a player can receive an enforcement action at any time for past offences.

Enforcement actions can be one after the other, and even receive one while you have another one active
  3. Qluuzy���� Win User

Can't Sign Into Xbox Enforcement Page

I am experiencing the same thing. I am being soam reported and constently banned for 2 weeks for no reason. How can i appeal or be unbanned because i habe done nothing?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can't Sign Into Xbox Enforcement Page

Use the Edge browser to check the enforcement site. It seems to be working there. That site is the only way to get information about enforcement issues.
  5. ChrisPagan Win User

Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?

I did read that but I'm more wondering why my suspension seems to be missing in it's entirety. Obviously I'm still suspended, I know that because I can't even log onto the Xbox site without being redirected to the enforcement page, but why can't I view
    it and why does it say I'm in good standing and no enforcements have been issued to my account.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

need help

All suspensions are handled by the enforcement team.

The enforcement team does not use these Public forums.

Is it the xbox console that got suspended or is it your xbox account that got suspended.

To tell the difference with a console suspension no profile on that console can use the service.

Where a profile suspension only affects that particular profile.

If it was a console suspension you can find out more about them here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-3

And these will not show up on the enforcement teams website

A profile suspension you can sign in at the enforcement teams website and it will click on the orange hammer there on the main page and it will give you information on any suspension that has been placed on that account whether its a current one or any past
    suspensions and their website is:

Enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Xbox Profile Is Being Randomly Suspended/Can't Sign Into The Enforcement Page With A... - Similar Threads - Profile Being Randomly

2. Forza 5 may not proceed without being signed into a profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 may not proceed without being signed into a profile: Playing Forza Horizon 5 on a PC and I’m getting a message after logging in that I cannot proceed without being signed in to a profile. I’ve restarted the PC, uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  3. Prevent new profiles being added on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prevent new profiles being added on Xbox One: Is there any way to prevent my son from being able to add new profiles / gamertags on to his Xbox One console? His original gamertag is part of our 'Microsoft Family', so appropriate settings...
  4. Battlefield V - Profile not being accepted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V - Profile not being accepted: Battlefield V will not accept my Profile to sign in. I have turned off / on, uninstalled the game & re installed the game, I have cleared my MAC Address, I have cleared my Saved Data, I have...
  5. My profile is being signed out while playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile is being signed out while playing games: Basically, if I am playing a game, sometimes I just get signed out abruptly. It isn't saying that I was signed in elsewhere or anything, it treats it like I manually signed out on the console I'm...
  6. Profile picture not being accepted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture not being accepted: Ever since I got the Xbox app,I've always used it to change my profile picture. I've never had a issue with it,but a few months ago,all the way up to now,it let me change my profile picture,saying...
  7. Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...
  8. Xbox app won't let me update my profile picture dispite being up to Dany and I don't any...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't let me update my profile picture dispite being up to Dany and I don't any...: [IMG] submitted by /u/superlongusername111 [link] [comments]
  9. Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app: Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues 3a94d9fc-6578-47f2-ab10-8e0e94a365c5
  10. My profile picture not being able to change on Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    My profile picture not being able to change on Xbox app: Hi microsoft, for some reason when ever I want to change my profile picture on the Xbox app it doesn’t allow me and says I must try again later and I have tried again later but it still does not...