Xbox Profile Issue for almost a year | on Xbox.com website.

Discus and support Xbox Profile Issue for almost a year | on Xbox.com website. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay - Long story longer, on the xbox.com website, I've had this issue for almost a year. At first, it happened sporadically. As time went on, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ForeverDebonaire, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Xbox Profile Issue for almost a year | on Xbox.com website.

Okay - Long story longer, on the xbox.com website, I've had this issue for almost a year. At first, it happened sporadically. As time went on, the issue became worse until I couldn't wait any longer and reached out to Xbox support officially in September of last year.

No matter the device, platform or web browser of choice, my profile cannot be seen by myself or anyone I know, or the Xbox support staff that have been with me during any part of this journey. I've been on both on chat and calls - to no avail as this deals with the website. Though I've been assured that 'it's being worked on' and has been 'escalated' and 'pushed up the chain of command' - it's yet to be fixed.

I finally got a hold of an agent on chat by the name of Norman P. Apparently I'd been funneled incorrectly to his department, and he did his best, given the tools made available to him to help. When it finally clicked that I was indeed talking about the site (despite me being very clear on the matter), he told me how to get a hold of the department I did need via phone.

The next agent I spoke to was Lalo H. Again I was very clear, emphasizing it and gave him an example to look up - it's out of his department as well and told me to reach out to corporate and gave me the address to write an actual letter and mail it, and then feedback.xbox.com - which ironically leads me here.

So here, I'm hoping that someone, somewhere will read this and be able to help fix this, once and for all.

By all means, this is no deal-breaker however it is important to me - my Xbox profile cannot be seen via the website by anyone

Want an example, look up your gamer profile on Xbox. com, I'll use Major Nelson’s Profile. See how his profile is above his activity feed? That's how everyone else's profile looks to me and to one another.

Now, having seen that, when my 'profile' loads, it only shows my activity feed and not my profile above it. My profile.

Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks in advance! Xbox Profile Issue for almost a year | on Xbox.com website. :)

Note: This only happens on the website. Mobile app and console are fine.

submitted by /u/ForeverDebonaire
    [link] [comments]

/u/ForeverDebonaire, Feb 26, 2020
  2. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox.com - Game clips

the main website xbox.com is a joke... especially the forum and profile areas..we are missing 75% of our information.... been almost a year and our profile avatars still do not reflect X1 games.. so I wouldnt worry too much into it
  3. Trinitol Win User

Issues with xbox.com website

Hi Felixx,

I have no issues with logging in and navigating my Microsoft account on the Microsoft website. I have also logged out and logged back into Microsoft just to be sure, but have had no issues with doing so.

I appreciate the help, thank you.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Trinitol!

I just went to Xbox.com and was able to sign into my account and navigate around the settings.

Are you able to go to account.microsoft.com and sign into your Microsoft account?

The fact that you're having this issue on multiple devices and browsers is strange.

Let us know! We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

Hi Trinitol,

Sorry you are experiencing difficulties logging in. I am currently logged in on multiple devices and not experiencing any difficulties at this time. You could contact https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us to
    see if it is a problem with your account
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

I haven't because it's happening on the Xbox.com website and Xbox app too, which implies it's an issue with Xbox Live itself. Removing the profile from the console wouldn't affect what's going on with the app and website.

Thanks for the reply though.
Thema:

Xbox Profile Issue for almost a year | on Xbox.com website.

1. Xbox Profile Issue for almost a year | on Xbox.com website. - Similar Threads - Profile Issue almost

2. COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it: Hello All! We downloaded the base game and all the packs. Installed the all. Restarted the box and launched the game. When trying to access campaign, multiplayer or co-op, the game asks to...
  3. Profile issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile issue: Hi there, My old xbox 360 died and my brother gave me his old 360 - I've put my hard drive in but I can't sign in to my profile as I can't remember the password - I've reset the password however...
  4. Xbox One Profile setups issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Profile setups issue: So, I’ve setup my sons Xbox on my Microsoft account a year ago... all games purchased are therefore under my name and my profile rather than his. I can’t manage my own profile for when it can be...
  5. Xbox Elite controller V1 Profile issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller V1 Profile issues: Hi there, I have an Xbox elite controller version one I've created a new profile to play Tom Clancy The Division I setup the profile that the lower left and right paddles have x and b mapped to...
  6. Profile Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile Issues: Since last year i have had trouble with my profile. Every time i try to change my profile picture on the Xbox app it says i have to be an adult account. It also does not let me download back...
  7. License issue and profile issue / xbox

in XboX Insiders
    License issue and profile issue / xbox: I found a license issue, profile issue and more. Games missing, not working games, not working purchased DLCS. I wanna speak with engineer team. I have been waiting 5 months for support....
  8. Creating new account and switching profiles on xbox one issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating new account and switching profiles on xbox one issue: Hi i cannot switch profiles or create a new profile on my xbox one ? my account logs on fine no issues , logged out and done hard reset and viewed all settings ? a068259b-340c-4027-b6e1-16f45b5dc28d
  9. Проблема с профилем/Profile Issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Проблема с профилем/Profile Issue: Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики! У меня появилась проблема, я не могу добавить в друзья никого из своих друзей что бы вместе поиграть, пишет "Что данная функция заблокирована" когда я хочу...
  10. Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue: My elite controller 2 has a problem with the profile indicator lights. In profile 1 the top light is on. In profile 2 the top light is also on. And in profile 3 the top and bottom lights are both...