Xbox Profile Issue on xbox.com website

Discus and support Xbox Profile Issue on xbox.com website in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My profile on xbox.com website cannot be seen by myself or anyone. An Xbox Profile on the website should be like Major Nelson's, but mine shows up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prod_igy, May 19, 2020.

1. /u/Prod_igy
    /u/Prod_igy Guest

My profile on xbox.com website cannot be seen by myself or anyone.

An Xbox Profile on the website should be like Major Nelson's, but mine shows up like this.

I am unable to see my name, Gamertag, location, bio, followers, friends, budges neither any other information only on the website. With Xbox Companion App on PC and Xbox App on smartphones everything works as intended. It isn't related to privacy settings, because I don't restrict anything with them and I've already tried different combinations of privacy settings.

I'm also unable to customize my profile through the Customize button: if I log into another account (I tried with my brother's account) and go to his profile, everything shows up just like it should be and I can also customize his profile with that button (that leads to https://account.xbox.com/CustomizeProfile), but if I use this link when I'm logged into my account, an error occurs, leading me to this error page.

Is this a sort of bug? Does anyone know how to solve it? Does Microsoft know about this issue?

Also, I found this thread on Reddit, in this subreddit, but no one figured out how to fix this at the moment...

submitted by /u/Prod_igy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Prod_igy, May 19, 2020
  2. alexroboticyt Win User

Hi,

Heading to your profile, everything seems normal. Your feed is suppose to be there, not sure why Major Nelson has a different lay out. My profile looks the same, all changes will need to be made on an Xbox by the looks of it.

Thank you!
  3. Trinitol Win User

Issues with xbox.com website

Hi Felixx,

I have no issues with logging in and navigating my Microsoft account on the Microsoft website. I have also logged out and logged back into Microsoft just to be sure, but have had no issues with doing so.

I appreciate the help, thank you.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Trinitol!

I just went to Xbox.com and was able to sign into my account and navigate around the settings.

Are you able to go to account.microsoft.com and sign into your Microsoft account?

The fact that you're having this issue on multiple devices and browsers is strange.

Let us know! We look forward to hearing back from you.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

Hi Trinitol,

Sorry you are experiencing difficulties logging in. I am currently logged in on multiple devices and not experiencing any difficulties at this time. You could contact https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us to
    see if it is a problem with your account
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

I haven't because it's happening on the Xbox.com website and Xbox app too, which implies it's an issue with Xbox Live itself. Removing the profile from the console wouldn't affect what's going on with the app and website.

Thanks for the reply though.
Thema:

1. Xbox Profile Issue on xbox.com website - Similar Threads - Profile Issue com

2. Profile Issues on Xbox One playing Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Issues on Xbox One playing Xbox 360 Games: Hi, I have a problem and am hoping someone can help. I have an Xbox One, and a number of Xbox 360 games I used to be able to play on it but can't any more. I'll just talk about one for now, but...
  3. Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out: Lately, just over the weekends, I have been getting the following error after reporting and blocking a player using their XBL Player Card (not the Social Menu in the game, but even then once in a...
  4. Lego Indiana Jones GAMER PROFILE issue on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Indiana Jones GAMER PROFILE issue on xbox one: Does anyone have any advice for errors on Lego Indiana Jones on XBOX ONE. Suddenly, after playing many times, the game won't load the saved game in the cloud. It says that I don't have an active...
  5. Xbox Profile Issue on xbox.com website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Issue on xbox.com website: My profile on xbox.com website cannot be seen by myself or anyone. An Xbox Profile on the website should be like Major Nelson's, but mine shows up like this. I am unable to see my name,...
  6. Issues with Profile, Party Chat, Store, Etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Profile, Party Chat, Store, Etc.: Recently my Xbox has been having some problems with most features outside of running games. I can't open the store, or my profile or even the Xbox assist app. None of the gamerpics for friends...
  7. Profile issue and services issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Profile issue and services issues?: Is anyone unable to play online it keeps saying I do not have xbox live gold but I'm good for another 6 months submitted by /u/Flamesmaniac92 [link] [comments]
  8. Backwards compatibility profile issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility profile issues: Hi, please help. When loading up a backwards compatible game, i get a "disconnected from xbox live" error message. After getting to the main menu and pressing start, the select profile screen...
  9. profile log in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile log in issues: i spent about 3 hours or more on the phone last night/this morning resolving a number of issues concerning my account, as well as lifting the restrictions from my daughter's new account and XBOX...
  10. Downloading profile issue 801540A9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading profile issue 801540A9: I had just reset my xbox and I wanted to download my Microsoft account That I use when I play minecraft with the bros on my PS4, but I found my old xbox360 and I got it working and I factory reset...