Xbox profile losing connection

Discus and support Xbox profile losing connection in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, My profile keeps losing connectiong which makes me reconnect after a couple of minutes which is really annoying which makes gaming impossible. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NicoKnijn1, Apr 29, 2019.

1. NicoKnijn1
    NicoKnijn1 Guest

Hi,

My profile keeps losing connectiong which makes me reconnect after a couple of minutes which is really annoying which makes gaming impossible. I don't mean Xbox Live but the Profile.

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks!

:)

NicoKnijn1, Apr 29, 2019
  2. NicoKnijn1 Win User

Hey XBF Eladio M,

Unfortunately it didn't help. The message I get during gameplay is:

"Different profile

Registration has changed. You will now return to the title screen."

Any ideas what I can do next?

Thanks in advance!
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

If you're connected via wi-fi, it's clear. Connect the wired console to the internet and it is after the problem. If you sometimes have a login problem, there may be a momentary / temporary Xbox Live issue.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Is this happening in multiple games, or just a single game? Can you provide some examples as to what game(s) this is happening with? I'm wondering if it's something along the lines of a uPlay connection, where you sign in with a uplay account that is then
    signed in elsewhere? That's just an example, but the type of things I would want to investigate further as to the cause.

And when it signs you out, this seems like it's an in game message, correct? You're not getting disconnected from Xbox Live, are you?
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Nico thanks for keeping in touch.

We suggest updating the
    security information
    on the account itself to make sure this profile is only being used on one single console at a time. Give it a shot and keep us posted on how it goes!
  6. NicoKnijn1 Win User

Hi,

Thanks for your help! But it still keeps signing me off unfortunately :(
Thema:

1. Xbox profile losing connection - Similar Threads - profile losing connection

2. 选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...: Xbox one地平线4打开时,窗口让选择本地或云端档案,选了时间最新但进度空白的本地档案,之后让创建玩家信息。有办法找回吗? [Translate by Mod] When Xbox one Horizon 4 opens, the window lets you select a local or cloud profile, select a local profile...
  3. Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out: There are these REALLY annoying issues I’m having with my Xbox profile: 1) I’ll randomly disconnect from the internet. 2) I’ll randomly get signed out from my Xbox profile. For some context, I...
  4. How to delete profiles on a used xbox 360 without losing my place in the game I have been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete profiles on a used xbox 360 without losing my place in the game I have been...: I bought an Xbox 360 and started playing GTA5 under the former owners profile offline, now I'd like to be able to connect online and not have his profile on the system. Can I delete his profile...
  5. Destiny 2 losing connection after going to game dvr ou gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 losing connection after going to game dvr ou gamer profile: Hi there, last night while playing Destiny 2, the game was getting errors and saying that i was idle. This happened every time that i went to the game dvr to check a clip or was browsing a gamer...
  6. Delete Xbox profile/account with losing microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete Xbox profile/account with losing microsoft account: I somehow managed to set up a new xbox gamer account that linked to a yahoo email address which is part of a skype subscription, when setting up my new xbox. I have since linked my new xbox with...
  7. Xbox profile signing me out and controller continuously losing connection to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile signing me out and controller continuously losing connection to Xbox: I've read that people have been having problems like this for almost 2 years now. I've been experiencing this I believe since last February's update ( or was it March I can't remember) either way...
  8. Option to stay signed into profile when losing internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Option to stay signed into profile when losing internet: I'm wondering when you plan on adding the option to stay signed into your profile when internet disconnects? This has been one of my biggest complaints since the XBox One released. My current...
  9. I lose everythink because I made a new profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lose everythink because I made a new profile: I recently brought the new xbox one S, gears limited edition Thought I make a new profile and start fresh but hoping I could transfer my data from my old profile to my new profile. Ends up you...
  10. If profile banned, do you lose access to your digital copies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If profile banned, do you lose access to your digital copies?: Not sure if this is the right thread. Be on on 360 or One, your fault or not, when you are profile banned to you lose licence rights or access to said games on the account that banned? There was a...