Xbox Profile Need Help

Discus and support Xbox Profile Need Help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically im still using my mom’s old email (this is not my main xbox account im haveing the issue with the main one is ) for my main xbox account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Atomic cookie33, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Xbox Profile Need Help

So basically im still using my mom’s old email (this is not my main xbox account im haveing the issue with the main one is ) for my main xbox account. The problem with that is that all of her stuff like microsoft and everything is linked to
    that email. The only way i could find changing the email of the xbox account but that will also change the email of the microsoft account that is already connected. Is there a way to only connect the xbox account to another email and not the microsoft account.
    I know there used to be an option like that on xbox 360 i think.

Because like i want to get my email connected to it and get all the notifications and all that stuff from xbox whether it be deals for xbox, notifications, subscriptions notifications, or the redeem xbox game pass points stuff.

:)

Atomic cookie33, Sep 16, 2020
  2. MikeHellsing Win User

Need help on xbox profile

Nah, probably won't work, I used an Fake First and Last name, :p..
  3. MikeHellsing Win User

Also, I have an Old item left from that profile, it's an "Mysterybox" from Call of duty zombies, i bought it from xbox avatar store, idk if that helps.
  4. LORD AlMIGHTY6 Win User

Try calling up xbox support. Maybe you can verify your account that way.
  5. GDN smp91 Win User

need help with xbox profiles

6. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Need profile help

Do you have both controllers turned on? With the other controller log in on the separate account. You need two controllers if you didn't know.
Thema:

Xbox Profile Need Help

1. Xbox Profile Need Help - Similar Threads - Profile Need Help

2. hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks: btw way im starting a new clan welcom and only OCE players thx if u want to join it add961ab-ad01-4f17-bd98-2d9c77c40e3e
  3. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help: hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this...
  4. Need help removing an EA account from my xbox live profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help removing an EA account from my xbox live profile: There seems to be an old EA account still attached to my xbox live profile that I no longer have access to. This is keeping me from playing my favorite games such as madden 18 online. I have...
  5. I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360: Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, i cant play gta v online on my xbox360 but why? 0ea41ce8-44af-4587-a2d3-417565d5b28e
  6. I cant set my home xbox to my profile and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant set my home xbox to my profile and I need help: So I let my friend game share my account and he acccidently pressed 'this isnt my home xbox.' I have no more switches and I already reseted my home console by Xbox Support.. I cant change my...
  7. Need a bit of help with my profile, please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a bit of help with my profile, please.: I have seen profiles that have 1 or 2 sentences that show when you look up that person on xbox live. When someone looks up my gamer tag ... to add me as a friend, send a message, whatever..... I...
  8. Problem with the profile! Need help !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the profile! Need help !!!: On xbox360 when i sign-in with my profile on xbox360 main screen i do not see all options. i see only home, games&apps and settings. all other options(e.g. bing, tv, music etc) are not there. Also...
  9. Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile: I have been trying to delete full house poker from my achievement list for a long time now. It's on zero gamerscore, but every time I delete it from my list it returned when I've logged back in....
  10. Unplugged power supply now have black screen and xbox wont load up my profile. need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplugged power supply now have black screen and xbox wont load up my profile. need help: unplugged power supply to fix issues now i get a black screen or gray screen. It wont load up my home page it won't let me sign in it times out. It wont let me browse through my xbox. I...