Xbox Profile Picture

Discus and support Xbox Profile Picture in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heya everyone, Recently I created my new Xbox Avatar and made a new profile picture with it! Now I want this picture for my Xbox Ambassador account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NESClO, Aug 28, 2019.

1. NESClO
    NESClO Guest

Xbox Profile Picture

Heya everyone,

Recently I created my new Xbox Avatar and made a new profile picture with it! Now I want this picture for my Xbox Ambassador account.

I took a screenshot of my profile picture but it is not in a high resolution.

Does anyone know a way to download your Xbox profile picture in a high resolution. I know you can download it with a USB plugged into your Xbox, but I need a quicker solution!

Speak soon,

Nescio

:)

NESClO, Aug 28, 2019
  2. MetallicMakarov Win User

My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

I checked and there was nothing. When I upload the image, it stays as my Xbox profile picture for about 40 seconds then my picture changes back to a default Xbox profile picture. I have tested it on other pictures and they do not get removed.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Profile Picture

Upload your picture to OneDrive and from them upload it as your profile picture.
  4. Hey I am Jack Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Honestly have no clue maybe copyright photos? Would be stupid for xbox to ban him for something like that.
  5. CmVaz Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Actually, he is able to play. He is just not allowed to change his profile pic for 24 hours.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox profile pictures

The best place to refresh and familiarize your son and yourself with a good majority of explanations on proper behavior on Xbox Live would be to check out the extra recourses available on the Enforcement
    website as well as the Community Standards page.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

The topic from the Enforcement site over custom images can be found here.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

I find it a little strange myself, considering my picture is of a SpongeBob character... so there may have been something wrong with the image that deemed it to be removed such as inappropriate text or
    imagery associated with the character.
Thema:

Xbox Profile Picture

1. Xbox Profile Picture - Similar Threads - Profile Picture

2. Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.: Hi you [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. I set my profile picture as Hatsune Miku last night and it led to my account being banned. This is [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the [Mod Removed - Profanity]...
  3. Can’t change profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change profile picture: I can’t change my profile picture on my PC, xbox app or on console. I keep getting an error message saying “Sorry we can’t upload that picture at the moment. Try again later.”, I have been having...
  4. Xbox Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Custom profile picture: Hey so a couple of days ago my rights to using a custom profile picture got suspended for supposedly violating the code of conduct. Im positive it doesn’t violate any rules from it so I wanna know...
  5. Xbox profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile pictures: My son was banned from xbox for 24 hours for changing his profile picture to a Spongebob character. I am not very familiar with all the rules. I am just curious as to the reason he would be banned...
  6. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  7. I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account: I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts....
  8. Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends: Hello, I have an issue with updating my Xbox Profile Picture. Well, not an option actually changing it. It's more like... people can't see the change. I know this, because I have an extra...
  9. Custom profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture?: Hi is anyone still able to upload custom profile pictures on the Xbox one even if the file Explorer has been removed with the recent new update? 6e5190cb-5280-4865-b8d8-cc069a76e805
  10. My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?: For the past 2 days, I have tried to upload this picture as my Xbox One profile picture https://i.redd.it/r4b7py8vyu341.png but it keeps getting removed. There is nothing in that picture that goes...