Xbox profile picture

Discus and support Xbox profile picture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to change my profile picture and it says I have to wait for it to be verified but it's been like two weeks and still nothing the profile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristianAlvarez9, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:22 AM.

1. Xbox profile picture

I have tried to change my profile picture and it says I have to wait for it to be verified but it's been like two weeks and still nothing the profile picture I wanted to upload is not inappropriate what so ever it may show some skin but nothing very bad
    please help

:)

ChristianAlvarez9, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:22 AM
  2. MetallicMakarov Win User

My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

I checked and there was nothing. When I upload the image, it stays as my Xbox profile picture for about 40 seconds then my picture changes back to a default Xbox profile picture. I have tested it on other pictures and they do not get removed.
  3. kev edin Win User

Gamerpic

you can make your own profile picture, on pc or phone . Then using the xbox app or USB change your profile picture. đź‘Ť
  4. DarkUnicycle Win User

What happens if my profile pic it banned?

Hello starkiller21111,

If you profile picture gets removed or reported, you icon should change to what it was within the Xbox preselected profiles pictures. There are a few guidelines to make sure this doesn't happen if you are happy with the profile picture that you have.

Xbox Community Standards : https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards
  5. Hey I am Jack Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Honestly have no clue maybe copyright photos? Would be stupid for xbox to ban him for something like that.
  6. CmVaz Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Actually, he is able to play. He is just not allowed to change his profile pic for 24 hours.
Thema:

Xbox profile picture

1. Xbox profile picture - Similar Threads - profile picture

2. Profile picture change on phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Profile picture change on phone: On the new xbox update for the app on iphone how do we change our profile picture 797490c9-f43f-477e-a0e5-c70356f5f2bb
  3. Profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile pictures: Hey guys and gals just wondering anybody know why my onedrive doesn't show on my xbox when I try and change my profile Picture ?I can access it on the app and see my files but when I go to...
  4. Profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture: Can I have my profile picture as [img] 7728fc54-7ad2-4913-a47e-e3cd0044ffe1
  5. Custom Profile Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Profile Picture: Hi! I recently posted Juice Wrld (rapper) in a show called The Loud House on Nickalodean. It says its currently being checked and I have got an enforcement for custom pictures before. I really...
  6. Why did you change your profile picture policy it’s to restricted now

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you change your profile picture policy it’s to restricted now: So im one of the many people who like sexy profile pictures. I was using one of a sexy female doom slayer. I was using it for the longest time then you guys apprently changed your policy. I feel...
  7. Profile picture change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile picture change: Hey people, i have been without a profile picture for about a week now and its been driving me nuts!! Is anyone else having the same issue? Some told me its because i maybe overloaded the system...
  8. Xbox profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile picture: I want to change my profile picture for my account on the xbox app but it wont let me since my account is registered as a child account. ba5f637f-9e14-43f4-8691-b3036e2e415a
  9. Why Don't Adults Have Control Of Their Childs Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Don't Adults Have Control Of Their Childs Profile Picture?: A question to Microsoft really. Why are parents all over the world being forced to upgrade their kids accounts to adult accounts for the sake of a profile picture? Please provide parents with...
  10. Gif Profile Pictures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gif Profile Pictures?: This is a very unimportant question but, I was wondering if it is possible to have a gif as your profile picture? (Kinda like discord nitro) a4f575e5-340f-4095-b400-74fb4e4fb390