Xbox profile picture

Discus and support Xbox profile picture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to make a custom profile picture but after the xbox app update I can't. I tried dowloading a 1080 x 1080 picture on the xbox but the files app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TeaRooni, Oct 24, 2020.

1. TeaRooni
    TeaRooni Guest

Xbox profile picture

I want to make a custom profile picture but after the xbox app update I can't. I tried dowloading a 1080 x 1080 picture on the xbox but the files app is not supported anymore. Please help me

:)

TeaRooni, Oct 24, 2020
  2. MetallicMakarov Win User

My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

I checked and there was nothing. When I upload the image, it stays as my Xbox profile picture for about 40 seconds then my picture changes back to a default Xbox profile picture. I have tested it on other pictures and they do not get removed.
  3. kev edin Win User

Gamerpic

you can make your own profile picture, on pc or phone . Then using the xbox app or USB change your profile picture. 👍
  4. DarkUnicycle Win User

What happens if my profile pic it banned?

Hello starkiller21111,

If you profile picture gets removed or reported, you icon should change to what it was within the Xbox preselected profiles pictures. There are a few guidelines to make sure this doesn't happen if you are happy with the profile picture that you have.

Xbox Community Standards : https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards
  5. Hey I am Jack Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Honestly have no clue maybe copyright photos? Would be stupid for xbox to ban him for something like that.
  6. CmVaz Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Actually, he is able to play. He is just not allowed to change his profile pic for 24 hours.
Thema:

Xbox profile picture

1. Xbox profile picture - Similar Threads - profile picture

2. PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures: I dont know if this has been posted yet 9d2a65fe-4472-40f4-ba05-27c2a5466ccc
  3. Player profile videos/pictures gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Player profile videos/pictures gone?: Whatever happened to the tab showing all of players recordings and pictures? submitted by /u/_HU1212ICAN3_ [link] [comments]
  4. Profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture: Why did they remove the option of changing gamer pic on xbox app you cant even get a good gamer pic without it looking like a 12 year old is gonna do 90's on the mf with how STRETCHED it is...
  5. I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review: I uploaded a anime chick inna bikini, and while they were reviewing it gave me a 1 day ban for tryna change it to my pfp.. like first of it follows the custome pfp guidelines ("This account's...
  6. Are you able to get a custom profile picture?

in XboX Insiders
    Are you able to get a custom profile picture?: Because I have been searching on the Xbox app and I still can't find a place change my profile picture or upload one so did they remove custom pictures from the xbox app? submitted by...
  7. How To Change My Xbox Profile Picture On The New Xbox App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Change My Xbox Profile Picture On The New Xbox App?: Along with the new UI update for the Xbox One, the Xbox Mobile App also got an update, which is absolutely awesome. I love how the app looks now compared to how it's looked for the past while. The...
  8. So how do we change our profile picture now? (Without using the actual Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    So how do we change our profile picture now? (Without using the actual Xbox): So I’m an artist and a furry so whenever I do new art I always change my profile pic to my newest piece of my fursona... So when the new Xbox app came to iOS I noticed you can’t change your...
  9. I made a video on how to upload photos from phone to use as a profile picture w/o pc or usb...

in XboX Insiders
    I made a video on how to upload photos from phone to use as a profile picture w/o pc or usb...: https://youtu.be/kxeGP73Cg4M submitted by /u/-Lusty- [link] [comments]
  10. how to upload a custom profile picture on the latest version of the xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    how to upload a custom profile picture on the latest version of the xbox app: hi, so I just made my little brother an account for Xbox. But he wants a custom profile picture to be uploaded so I tried but I'm unable to find the setting on how to do that. I am aware that...