Xbox profile picture

Discus and support Xbox profile picture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why did this profile picture get accepted [mod removed] fe10a6c3-39d4-4933-bcc7-eaf9c0f1384b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigBruhMoment, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Xbox profile picture

Why did this profile picture get accepted

[mod removed]

:)

BigBruhMoment, Apr 15, 2021
  2. MetallicMakarov Win User

My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

I checked and there was nothing. When I upload the image, it stays as my Xbox profile picture for about 40 seconds then my picture changes back to a default Xbox profile picture. I have tested it on other pictures and they do not get removed.
  3. kev edin Win User

Gamerpic

you can make your own profile picture, on pc or phone . Then using the xbox app or USB change your profile picture. 👍
  4. Hey I am Jack Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Honestly have no clue maybe copyright photos? Would be stupid for xbox to ban him for something like that.
  5. CmVaz Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Actually, he is able to play. He is just not allowed to change his profile pic for 24 hours.
  6. Cary vonMacMillan Win User

Xbox profile picture

I can’t change my profile picture. Fix it
Thema:

Xbox profile picture

1. Xbox profile picture - Similar Threads - profile picture

2. Xbox profile picture was banned. Not sure why. Some one please explain.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile picture was banned. Not sure why. Some one please explain.: I had the covid19 virus image for my profile picture and it got banned without a reason. Can someone please tell me a good reason for why it would be banned. 13d70c95-2a36-4b91-bbde-2fb25851ed0d
  3. Custom profile picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom profile picture: So I changed my profile picture on the Xbox app and Microsoft and the custom profile picture won’t show up in the player list when I play servers like the hive and stuff but when I go to check...
  4. Somebody is using my face as a profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somebody is using my face as a profile picture: Basically, someone has grabbed a 3 year old photo from social media which is private and is now using it as their Xbox profile picture. I have asked them to take it down and they have refused. I...
  5. Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture: I am trying to upload a custom image, that I had my friend draw for me. The image had the Japanese kanji for destroyer on it, and it seems that my image hasn’t been switched to my gamer picture....
  6. Why isn't my Xbox profile picture rendering as a png?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my Xbox profile picture rendering as a png?: So for the past few months I have tried many ways to get my profile picture to be a png but when I use the picture I'm trying to use it just renders it with a white background. Is this a problem...
  7. Why can't I upload a custom XBOX profile picture from the XBOX PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upload a custom XBOX profile picture from the XBOX PC app?: Why can I upload a custom profile picture from the mobile xbox app but not the PC xbox app? 4a05b4c6-3b6c-4754-a44c-5e7238befadc
  8. Custom Profile Pictures

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Profile Pictures: I have been trying to upload a custom profile picture for the past week now and all it says is that it needs to be verified before uploading. Why is it taking so long?...
  9. Profile Pictures

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile Pictures: Ive come accros an issue where I no longer see custom profile pictures. My friends accounts dont show their custom pictures and on their screen my profile picture is of a guest account. Im...
  10. Can't see other people's custom profile picture's.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't see other people's custom profile picture's.: A couple months ago all my friends decided to change their profile pictures but when i logged on the next morning all their profile pictures were set to something random, or something that they...