Xbox Profile Pictures

Discus and support Xbox Profile Pictures in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why would they remove the feature to have custom profile pictures just because of the virus 4ba60039-1099-4642-8293-41f22bbde211 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jakhari Whalen, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Xbox Profile Pictures

Why would they remove the feature to have custom profile pictures just because of the virus

:)

Jakhari Whalen, Apr 30, 2020
  2. MetallicMakarov Win User

My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

I checked and there was nothing. When I upload the image, it stays as my Xbox profile picture for about 40 seconds then my picture changes back to a default Xbox profile picture. I have tested it on other pictures and they do not get removed.
  3. Hey I am Jack Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Honestly have no clue maybe copyright photos? Would be stupid for xbox to ban him for something like that.
  4. CmVaz Win User

Xbox profile pictures

Actually, he is able to play. He is just not allowed to change his profile pic for 24 hours.
  5. Cary vonMacMillan ๏ฟ Win User

Xbox profile picture

I canโ€™t change my profile picture. Fix it
  6. zeroice007 Win User

Xbox profile picture

jsut be patient when all this pandemic issues are gone or slowed down we willl all get back to normal So be patient.
Thema:

Xbox Profile Pictures

1. Xbox Profile Pictures - Similar Threads - Profile Pictures

2. Profielfoto -[Translation - Profile picture]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profielfoto -[Translation - Profile picture]: Hallo Ik kan mijn profielfoto niet wijzigen van xbox live gr dylano -[Translation - Hello I can't change m profile picture from Xbox Live gr dylano] d96e907a-809f-4f48-a50f-80d5cf188cef
  3. Customize profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Customize profile pictures: When is Xbox going to let us do a custom profile picture again? db9dd440-4602-4170-addf-9162fc408a26
  4. Xbox Account Profile Pictures feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Account Profile Pictures feature?: When are Microsoft or Xbox going to turn the feature back on because itโ€™s annoying now. I am 1 of millions who are fed up now & want to change our profile pictures now submitted by...
  5. Xbox app profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app profile picture: The xbox app wont let me and my friend change our profile picture cb909133-af84-4265-baf4-f58d133240f8
  6. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  7. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: Adjustments to custom picture uploads As people look to gaming for social connection, weโ€™re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure...
  8. Unable to change profile gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to change profile gamer picture: Hello I been having trouble trying to change my custom gamer picture. I've always kept it friendly but I can't seem to change it like it's not letting me and I wish to change it to something I...
  9. My xbox profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox profile picture: Hello, On the xbox companion app on my desktop and the xbox app on my phone keep saying to wait a little while until I can change my xbox profile picture. This problem has been happening since...
  10. How Can I Use My Microsoft Account Picture For My Xbox One Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Can I Use My Microsoft Account Picture For My Xbox One Profile Picture?: I know custom pics are down atm but a month ago i stupidly tried changing it and went with a basic xbox approved one to try and see if the whole "sorry try again later" error would fix it not...