Xbox Profile related./ Also I ready want to say this un the nice'st waythat im a very nice...

Discus and support Xbox Profile related./ Also I ready want to say this un the nice'st waythat im a very nice... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello would anyone mind helping me with my Xbox profile It is a long story Sorry, ()Are the main point So I asked and told devs on it reached out to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrandogFjr, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BrandogFjr
    BrandogFjr Guest

Xbox Profile related./ Also I ready want to say this un the nice'st waythat im a very nice...

Hello would anyone mind helping me with my Xbox profile It is a long story Sorry, ()Are the main point So I asked and told devs on it reached out to xbox twitter support i havent got anything back at all yet after 2 weeks buut for 3 weeks in a hafe my problem
    has be a thing i waited for a xbox update to see if it would fix but it did'nt fix. (So On to the poblemthx for listening ��Its on my profile were on my followers I lost 47 followers I think might have been 87 im sure you can dubble check if needed and i was
    over 2,000/2k follows and the thing is it has freezed at 2,000 no higher but still will go below 2000 I have gained 49 new followers and it never increases it really kind of bothers me i look for a awnser for 2-4 hours prob to 6 never found anything on it
    also question 2. Is on a game im not sure if you can do anything on that but i played over 25 games grinding playtime on Gears of war 4 theirs a Raam event timed achievement i have 72% and its stuck at 72 I played about 15 games of social after i noticed and
    still to this day its froozen ok my bad this my first time post and hope this gets to someone thanks.

:)

BrandogFjr, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Profile related./ Also I ready want to say this un the nice'st waythat im a very nice... - Similar Threads - Profile related ready

2. Transferring your profiles on xbox 360 to xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring your profiles on xbox 360 to xbox 1: How can you transfer your profile that has never had a Xbox live membership to your Xbox 1? Like I have a Xbox live account on my Xbox 1 and I wanna somehow merge or at least have my gamerscore on...
  3. No puedo descargar mi perfil en xbox 360 [Translation - I can not download my profile on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo descargar mi perfil en xbox 360 [Translation - I can not download my profile on...: No puedo solucionar el problema no hay ninguna clave de dos pasos ni nada ni verificador de identidad nada y no entra ____________________________________ [Translation - I can not solve the...
  4. Xbox/Microsoft Profile Still Child After Turning 18

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft Profile Still Child After Turning 18: Today is my 18th birthday but when I signed in to view my Xbox profile it still says on my Xbox family that I am a child. Is there any reason for this? I thought that your profile was made into an...
  5. 프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game): 포르자 호라이즌4 기본 화면에서 넘어가질 못한다. 프로필에 로그인이 되어있지 않아서 그 다는데.... 필자는 xbox프로필 성인인증 완료(아이핀!!!), 마이크로소프트 계 보 중이다. 많은 오류가 있었 , 많은 시간을 소모했다. 게임을 산 지 20시간이 지난 지금 아직도 즐기지 못했다는 것에 매우 큰 불쾌감을 느낀다. 대체 무엇을 해야하나?...
  6. Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring?: Are you able to own games from someone else when network transferring? In my case my brother and I don’t want to keep buying games twice. 5254f8c8-3e5d-4da4-b518-1958c3220974
  7. Fetching Online Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fetching Online Profile: I've been playing online games through my mobile hotspot on my phone. I've never had an issue other than occasional poor service. Ive never had an issue with fetching my online profile on COD WW2...
  8. Not a network related issue with profile download in backwards compatibility. (Download ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not a network related issue with profile download in backwards compatibility. (Download ...: First of all I would like to clearly state that my issue is not network related. My NAT is OPEN, and I can download profiles of any of the other family members' profiles without a problem. The...
  9. anime related profile pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    anime related profile pics: i just would like to see some more anime related profile pics thats all. with anime related i mean characters, i hope it will be added cuz there are a lot of people that are interested in it....
  10. I want to change the Microsoft ID related to my Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change the Microsoft ID related to my Xbox Live profile: I have read the article on the support website which describe the way to do it, but when I do that on my xbox, it says "Impossible to change to that ID for now" Is it because the new email adress...