Xbox Profile related./ Also I ready want to say this un the nice'st waythat im a very nice...

Discus and support Xbox Profile related./ Also I ready want to say this un the nice'st waythat im a very nice... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello would anyone mind helping me with my Xbox profile It is a long story Sorry, ()Are the main point So I asked and told devs on it reached out to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrandogFjr, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BrandogFjr
    BrandogFjr Guest

Xbox Profile related./ Also I ready want to say this un the nice'st waythat im a very nice...

Hello would anyone mind helping me with my Xbox profile It is a long story Sorry, ()Are the main point So I asked and told devs on it reached out to xbox twitter support i havent got anything back at all yet after 2 weeks buut for 3 weeks in a hafe my problem
    has be a thing i waited for a xbox update to see if it would fix but it did'nt fix. (So On to the poblemthx for listening ��Its on my profile were on my followers I lost 47 followers I think might have been 87 im sure you can dubble check if needed and i was
    over 2,000/2k follows and the thing is it has freezed at 2,000 no higher but still will go below 2000 I have gained 49 new followers and it never increases it really kind of bothers me i look for a awnser for 2-4 hours prob to 6 never found anything on it
    also question 2. Is on a game im not sure if you can do anything on that but i played over 25 games grinding playtime on Gears of war 4 theirs a Raam event timed achievement i have 72% and its stuck at 72 I played about 15 games of social after i noticed and
    still to this day its froozen ok my bad this my first time post and hope this gets to someone thanks.

:)

BrandogFjr, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Profile related./ Also I ready want to say this un the nice'st waythat im a very nice... - Similar Threads - Profile related ready

2. corrupt game/profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    corrupt game/profile: Just bought me a new xbox one x and downloaded my profile downloaded a game played for a couple of minutes then the game crashed. I tried playing the game again but got a message stating the game...
  3. Can't download profile to xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download profile to xbox 360: Hi guys, I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One. When I click on download profile on the 360 it asks me to sign in....it...
  4. how to delete profiles off xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to delete profiles off xbox 360?: how do you delete profiles from xbox 360? 5868f53a-2665-416f-b2c5-df02b2db65d3
  5. Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child: Hi, I'm encountering a problem when I try to give parental consent for my child to create an Xbox profile. He's 8 and likes to play Minecraft. However, whenever I enter my email to give consent...
  6. Profil gesperrt nach einem Hack, wird mir alles verweigert. [Mod Translated - Profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profil gesperrt nach einem Hack, wird mir alles verweigert. [Mod Translated - Profile...: Hallo, hab ein großes Problem! Mein Account wurde gehackt. Nachts kamen mails rein das das Passwort geändert wurde, Sicherheits Mail wurde ersetzt sowie meine Tel.Nummer heraus gelöscht aus dem...
  7. Xbox 360 Profile issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Profile issues: Is it just me or is anyone else having a issue with 360 profile not being able to download it to xbox one? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Not a network related issue with profile download in backwards compatibility. (Download ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not a network related issue with profile download in backwards compatibility. (Download ...: First of all I would like to clearly state that my issue is not network related. My NAT is OPEN, and I can download profiles of any of the other family members' profiles without a problem. The...
  9. anime related profile pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    anime related profile pics: i just would like to see some more anime related profile pics thats all. with anime related i mean characters, i hope it will be added cuz there are a lot of people that are interested in it....
  10. I want to change the Microsoft ID related to my Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change the Microsoft ID related to my Xbox Live profile: I have read the article on the support website which describe the way to do it, but when I do that on my xbox, it says "Impossible to change to that ID for now" Is it because the new email adress...