Xbox Profile transfer

Discus and support Xbox Profile transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last December, we setup our Xbox One S and we established an adult account which our child has been using to play, purchase, etc. Unfortunately, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TK1967, Oct 26, 2019.

1. TK1967
    TK1967 Guest

Xbox Profile transfer

Last December, we setup our Xbox One S and we established an adult account which our child has been using to play, purchase, etc. Unfortunately, it appears you can't set time limits on an adult account, only on a child account.

I have now set up a child account so we can establish time limits. However, I don't know how to move his existing Xbox profile with all of his history, gamertag, etc onto this new child account.

The easiest solution would be to setup time limits on the adult account and let him continue using it, but I assume that's not possible.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

TK1967, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Ari11ian Win User

Lost Email Info attached to RROD'd Gtag - Cannot Recover - Please Help

Called Xbox support.

Verdict: since my original gtag 1 was never online i have to use a transfer cable to transfer profiles from my original rrod hdd to the current xbox.

Problem: the transfer willt be a full data transfer not partial, from my original 60g hdd to my 4g slim. NOT possible.

Solution: purchase xbox 250g or + HDD, replace 4g hdd with 250, purchase 1x slim to slim hdd transfer cable, transfer current profile from 4g HDD to new 250+HDD. Purchase Xbox360 original hdd to Xbox360 slim hdd transfer cable, Transfer profile from original
    360 hdd to 360 slim with new 250g hdd, merge profiles

providing I remember the password.

Ouch.
  3. ASMxLackxBxFree Win User

Data Transfer?

You're entire profile will be transferred over to Xbox one. But I believe XBLA titles will not be transferred over.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

How do i transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one

To transfer your profile, simply add your profile to the Xbox One, and it will be there.

To transfer your game saves/progress you will need to save it to the cloud, then sign on Xbox One (this will only work for backwards compatible games)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag?

No nothing is transferable between profiles you have to join xbox live with the offline profile
Thema:

Xbox Profile transfer

1. Xbox Profile transfer - Similar Threads - Profile transfer

2. Xbox Profile Transfer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Transfer?: I'm trying to figure out how, or if it's possible, for me to change what profile my Xbox live account is attached to on my Xbox 360 (yes I know how old the console is). My dad set it up a few...
  3. transferring profile data to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring profile data to another account: why is transferring profile data not a thing at this time of date for i really need to transfer all my stuff from one of my account to another because i made my account when i was like 13 and i'm...
  4. Transferring xbox save data between two profiles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring xbox save data between two profiles.: My little brother and I have been sharing the same Xbox account for the past four years, which is under my name, and we’re doing everything we can to move all of his stuff to his own account....
  5. I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account: We have a very big problem. My son has used a gaming profile on another friend’s microsoft account and now his friend has locked him out of his account. His friend refuses to give hime the...
  6. Minecraft to transfer to one profile to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft to transfer to one profile to another.: I saw that I have to make a new profile to be in the insider hub. So I did. The new profile shows all my games. But it says I needd to buy minecraft!!! Im am not going to spend 20 bucks when I...
  7. Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I got my first Xbox when I was little, so my dad set everything up with his Microsoft account. However, now that I'm almost independent, I'd like for my gaming profile to be transferred to my own...
  8. Transferir jogo de um perfil a outro. [Mod Translation - Transfer game from one profile to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferir jogo de um perfil a outro. [Mod Translation - Transfer game from one profile to...: Boa tarde! Configurei o XBox One do meu filho com meus dados, e baixei o jogo que ele queria. Depois consegui criar um perfil para ele. Como faço para transferir o jogo para o perfil dele? [Mod...
  9. Transfer Profiles via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Profiles via USB: Could someone please explain how I can transfer 3 profiles from an Xbox 360 via USB to my new XBox One? I have moved the profiles onto USB but I cant see them on the XBox One. My own profile which...
  10. Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account: Is it possible to change the email your xbox profile is associated with, because this is my moms account and I want my own. f77d37da-7fc6-4e7c-82c6-9e200aa426c2