Xbox Profile transfer

Discus and support Xbox Profile transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last December, we setup our Xbox One S and we established an adult account which our child has been using to play, purchase, etc. Unfortunately, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TK1967, Oct 26, 2019.

1. TK1967
    TK1967 Guest

Xbox Profile transfer

Last December, we setup our Xbox One S and we established an adult account which our child has been using to play, purchase, etc. Unfortunately, it appears you can't set time limits on an adult account, only on a child account.

I have now set up a child account so we can establish time limits. However, I don't know how to move his existing Xbox profile with all of his history, gamertag, etc onto this new child account.

The easiest solution would be to setup time limits on the adult account and let him continue using it, but I assume that's not possible.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

TK1967, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Ari11ian Win User

Lost Email Info attached to RROD'd Gtag - Cannot Recover - Please Help

Called Xbox support.

Verdict: since my original gtag 1 was never online i have to use a transfer cable to transfer profiles from my original rrod hdd to the current xbox.

Problem: the transfer willt be a full data transfer not partial, from my original 60g hdd to my 4g slim. NOT possible.

Solution: purchase xbox 250g or + HDD, replace 4g hdd with 250, purchase 1x slim to slim hdd transfer cable, transfer current profile from 4g HDD to new 250+HDD. Purchase Xbox360 original hdd to Xbox360 slim hdd transfer cable, Transfer profile from original
    360 hdd to 360 slim with new 250g hdd, merge profiles

providing I remember the password.

Ouch.
  3. ASMxLackxBxFree Win User

Data Transfer?

You're entire profile will be transferred over to Xbox one. But I believe XBLA titles will not be transferred over.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

How do i transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one

To transfer your profile, simply add your profile to the Xbox One, and it will be there.

To transfer your game saves/progress you will need to save it to the cloud, then sign on Xbox One (this will only work for backwards compatible games)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Had a non XBL gamertag with game progress, can I transfer game progress to my XBL gamertag?

No nothing is transferable between profiles you have to join xbox live with the offline profile
Thema:

Xbox Profile transfer

1. Xbox Profile transfer - Similar Threads - Profile transfer

2. Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account: Is it possible to change the email your xbox profile is associated with, because this is my moms account and I want my own. f77d37da-7fc6-4e7c-82c6-9e200aa426c2
  3. xbox profile transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox profile transfer: Hi, I have my son's xbox profile on my microsoft account, set up years ago as he was a child. Now he's an adult how can we transfer his xbox profile from my account to his account. Many thanks,...
  4. Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?: I would like to make a new Microsoft account but keep my old Xbox account. I was young when I got my xbox and the profile is still associated with my parents account (this one). I would like to be...
  5. Transferring all my profile from xbox one to my new xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring all my profile from xbox one to my new xbox one x: I have three profiles on my Xbox one how do i get those same profile transferred to my new Xbox one x? 56fb70dd-2990-453e-9691-7ff8f33b7a10
  6. Transfer XBOX profile or progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer XBOX profile or progress: Dear All, My son and myself used the same PC with the same (my) profile. Since few days, he's got his own computer. Now, we realized, that he actually could install Forza Horizon 3 on his...
  7. Transferring your profiles on xbox 360 to xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring your profiles on xbox 360 to xbox 1: How can you transfer your profile that has never had a Xbox live membership to your Xbox 1? Like I have a Xbox live account on my Xbox 1 and I wanna somehow merge or at least have my gamerscore on...
  8. Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring?: Are you able to own games from someone else when network transferring? In my case my brother and I don’t want to keep buying games twice. 5254f8c8-3e5d-4da4-b518-1958c3220974
  9. How can I transfer game data from an adult profile to a child in Xbox One Family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I transfer game data from an adult profile to a child in Xbox One Family?: I recently setup family and added my son. He's been playing under my profile but I want to transfer his game data into his profile. He's got a lot of stuff in fortnite for example and we need that...
  10. Transferring existing profile data to new profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring existing profile data to new profile: My 10 year old son has been using my profile login credentials for playing Fortnite. He's accumulated many skins and other benefits through my profile and i created or added a new profile for him...