Xbox Profile

Discus and support Xbox Profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey there so I’ve been playing on my Xbox account for well over a year and I’ve noticed multiple other accounts have had badges that represent how many... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Piiinged, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. Piiinged
    Piiinged Guest

Xbox Profile

Hey there so I’ve been playing on my Xbox account for well over a year and I’ve noticed multiple other accounts have had badges that represent how many years they have been playing on Xbox but I do not have something like this and I was wondering how can I obtain a yearly badge like this?
    Xbox Profile [​IMG]

:)

2. LucKY DAR1US 22 Win User

Xbox Profile

3. DARKDRAGN523697 Win User

Xbox profile

it's not an internet problem
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox profile

If you are not facing a communication suspension, you may be dealing with a network issue instead.

Try this
    troubleshooting guide
    to optimize your network settings for Xbox Live.
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox profile

6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox profile

You accidently created a new gamertag and Microsoft account. If you forgot your password on your original account you may go to
    http://account.live.com and try to do a password recovery there to get access to your original account.

Otherwise all your achievements, your gamertag and your subscriptions are gone, add you will not be able to transfer any of them to another gamertag.
Thema:

Xbox Profile

1. Xbox Profile - Similar Threads - Profile

2. Xbox gamertag changed on my Xbox profile but not in game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag changed on my Xbox profile but not in game: I changed my gamertag and my new gamertag is displayed on my Xbox profile but it on any games my old gamertag is shown under my new one on Xbox profile and the old one is the one that is used is...
  3. Help me download my profile on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me download my profile on my Xbox 360: Why can’t I download my profile it is confusing me and it keeps saying sorry there’s something wrong with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the...
  4. Black ops 2 on Xbox one x connection problem when downloading profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 on Xbox one x connection problem when downloading profile: Hi all or anyone who can help I’ve tried everything I’ve found for this but after checking the network in order to download a profile it said connection problem and I’m forced to check my internet...
  5. Can’t customise my main Xbox profile on the Xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t customise my main Xbox profile on the Xbox website: Basically when I go to the Xbox website and customise my profile my main account says that information isn’t available, even when going to the direct link itself...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Profile Lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Profile Lights: Hi, My profile indicator light isn't coming on when the 3rd profile is selected. Has anyone else had this issue or got a fix for it? Thanks f745fdad-797b-4216-8369-e7e71b1bfa45
  7. Can’t download profile. To 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download profile. To 360: So I just got my old 360 back from a friend I gave it to because my series x is in the pawnshop after not being able to login for a few days earlier this week because of the servers I was able to...
  8. Mouse movement/curve feels different on other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse movement/curve feels different on other profiles?: Hi everyone, I have an issue with Windows 11 where my original profile vs. others has a different mouse curve/feeling which were recently created. Other profiles feel make the mouse feel more...
  9. Cannot add a profile to xbox one, just a loading circle then nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add a profile to xbox one, just a loading circle then nothing.: I have the same problem and followed all advice here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-cant-add-account-or-sign-in/2631bfc3-3fba-4bed-a970-7f7b393254ef However, after...
  10. Migrating mojang account gives name. Now when I sign in its a whole different profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating mojang account gives name. Now when I sign in its a whole different profile.: A few months after migrating my account when I go in and log in it shows up as a random Xbox gamertag. I do not remember my old gamertag since it was a randomly generated name. Now when I go...