Xbox progress issue for Titanfall players resolved

Discus and support Xbox progress issue for Titanfall players resolved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft identified a select group of individuals who lost progress while playing Titanfall on Xbox One between approximately 3 p.m. PST March 13 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterFizzle, Mar 16, 2014.

1. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest

Microsoft identified a select group of individuals who lost progress while playing Titanfall on Xbox One between approximately 3 p.m. PST March 13 and 4 a.m. PST March 15. It was bug in our system at Xbox and we have since resolved this issue. We've also
    restored progress for everyone who didn't beat us to it by playing again.

We sincerely apologize to those individuals impacted and will work with them directly to provide compensation for their time spent and frustration caused. We hope you will continue to have a great experience with Titanfall moving forward.

:)

MisterFizzle, Mar 16, 2014
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest

Microsoft identified a select group of individuals who lost progress while playing Titanfall on Xbox One between approximately 3 p.m. PST March 13 and 4 a.m. PST March 15. It was bug in our system at Xbox and we have since resolved this issue. We've also
    restored progress for everyone who didn't beat us to it by playing again.

We sincerely apologize to those individuals impacted and will work with them directly to provide compensation for their time spent and frustration caused. We hope you will continue to have a great experience with Titanfall moving forward.

MisterFizzle, Mar 16, 2014
  3. SkadollaX
    SkadollaX Guest
    Titanfall - levelling up issue

answers.ea.com/.../37

Looks like its a major bug that still hasnt been resolved since launch?

Ownership seems to be a problem these days, nobody taking ownership for these problems nor doing anything about it? The game was released in March....

also...looks like EA only provide support for pc version of Titanfall

SkadollaX, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Servers not found.

3/25/2014 5:34:39 PM CST:

Having issues connecting to Titanfall or Forza 5? We're working hard on that issue right now to get it resolved as soon as possible! We appreciate your patience and we'll update you on our progress in 30 minutes.

That's from the support side, so there's a time frame.
  5. SkadollaX Win User

Titanfall - levelling up issue

answers.ea.com/.../37

Looks like its a major bug that still hasnt been resolved since launch?

Ownership seems to be a problem these days, nobody taking ownership for these problems nor doing anything about it? The game was released in March....

also...looks like EA only provide support for pc version of Titanfall
  6. NickstarGamer Win User

Quests

Same here the progress tracker says I’m on 0%, I’ve contacted Xbox support and they siad they’ll try to resolve the issue.
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Game stuck on Level 20

Hello JasmineMist91,

What device are you playing on? Is there any progress in the progress bar at all? Please uninstall and reinstall your game to see if this resolves the issue.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

XBLRewards8

Hello Asyc,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There is currently an issue with History of Rewards that we are currently in the process of resolving. Once this issue is resolved, you should see proper progress for your purchases.
Thema:

1. Xbox progress issue for Titanfall players resolved - Similar Threads - progress issue Titanfall

2. Game Save & Progress Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Save & Progress Issue: Hello All I started playing LEGO Star Wars TCS on my Xbox One again last night. Instead of just loading up a single player game I jumped right into a multi-player session. I could see all the...
  3. Killing Floor 2 Progress Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killing Floor 2 Progress Issues: Tripwire has let Killing Floor 2 languish for well over a week in a broken state. The game does not allow progression. The first statement is that all progression and activities will be reinstated...
  4. Losing progress issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Losing progress issue: My profile in forza horizon 4 doesnt get sincronized with the cloud and I lose all my progress when I close the game. PLEASE need help. Mi perfil en Forza horizon 4 no se sincroniza con la nube y...
  5. Issue for F2P titles for counted towards progression in freedom rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue for F2P titles for counted towards progression in freedom rewards: I have an issue with freedom rewards it shows i only have played 1 free to play title for 5 hours but i have played multiple f2p titles for more then 5 hours and they haven't been counted (I...
  6. Gamepass quests progress page issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass quests progress page issue: The gamepass quests progress page says that I am ineligible to complete quests due to my gamepass being expired. My homepage expires in May of next year. 90% chance it's just an issue with the...
  7. Issues with May Xbox Quest Progression

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues with May Xbox Quest Progression: I've been directed to this forum by Xbox Support Live Chat after bringing this issue to their attention. I am trying to complete the Xbox Live Quests for May, and have completed 2/3 objectives....
  8. Achievement not issuing, progress is a month backwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not issuing, progress is a month backwards: Anybody else having achievements issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I only use iOS version, always updated, signed in XBOX LIVE, can see progress on XBOX... but on the daily...
  9. Issues with Forza game memory (progress wiped)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Forza game memory (progress wiped): I have just logged on to Forza Horizon 3 and (to my horror) found that I have been reset to the initial game and was greeted with the game introduction video. This is alarming as I was just over...
  10. Xbox progress issue for Titanfall players resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox progress issue for Titanfall players resolved: Microsoft identified a select group of individuals who lost progress while playing Titanfall on Xbox One between approximately 3 p.m. PST March 13 and 4 a.m. PST March 15. It was bug in our system...