Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

Discus and support Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I am a project Xcloud founding member and have been playing Xbox games on my iPhone using safari. I’m in australia. All of a sudden it takes me to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Milliek811, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

Hi, I am a project Xcloud founding member and have been playing Xbox games on my iPhone using safari. I’m in australia. All of a sudden it takes me to the page which says cloud streaming is not available in my region??? Is this just an issue on Microsoft’s end?

submitted by /u/Milliek811
    [link] [comments]

/u/Milliek811, Sep 15, 2021
  2. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

Yes, Microsoft is already working on it. That's the idea behind
    project xCloud
    , to bring xbox games to as much devices as possible, and this include mobiles of course.
  3. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile

They are working on project xCloud too which would bring six games to multiple devices.
  6. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

Thema:

Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

1. Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore - Similar Threads - Project Xcloud working

2. Project xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud not working anymore: Back in February and March I was able to use xbox streaming feature no problem and since then I did not use it, not that I try it again is just get the screen that project xcloud is not in your...
  3. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  4. Project Xcloud no longer working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud no longer working: I have been using Project Xcloud for months with no problem but all of a sudden it updates and I can no longer use it. Now (even though I applied and November 2019 and got selected in February) I...
  5. Project Xcloud has stopped working for me and redirects me to the "Learn More" page

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud has stopped working for me and redirects me to the "Learn More" page: I have been using Project Xcloud for months with no problem but all of a sudden it updates and I can no longer use it. Now (even though I applied and November 2019 and got selected in February) I...
  6. In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working

in XboX Insiders
    In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working: I was selected to be in project xcloud and can connect to that, but when i select for the console streaming it does not give me an option to add my console. I added it through the xbox app but it...
  7. Hello there, I have project xCloud invitation but it does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Hello there, I have project xCloud invitation but it does not work: Hello, a few month ago I got accepted in project xCloud and now it should be released in Italy but when I try to log in I still get the error "Project xCloud is not currently available in your...
  8. Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......

in XboX Insiders
    Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......: [IMG] submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  9. Joysticks not working on Project xCloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Joysticks not working on Project xCloud: I tried to pair my controller with my LG Rebel 4, and it paired just fine. But when i tried to use it in,-game, all the buttons work, except the joysticks and dpad. Does anyone have a solution?...
  10. Project xcloud doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud doesn't work: I am registered to the beta i have the app, but it is still not working submitted by /u/kuba2133 [link] [comments]