Xbox Promo Code error

Discus and support Xbox Promo Code error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently received a email from Xbox rewarding me with a $2 promotional code. Underneath where it says, "Redeem your code at Xbox.com/redeemcode" it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Colby0507, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Colby0507
    Colby0507 Guest

Xbox Promo Code error

I recently received a email from Xbox rewarding me with a $2 promotional code. Underneath where it says, "Redeem your code at Xbox.com/redeemcode" it says in a black box, "Sorry, this code is no longer available". At the bottom of the screen it said redeem
    this code by December 31st 2014, spend your money by December 31st 2015. I was confused. I went on to talk to a Kevin V. who directed me to a forum. When they did get back to me they said I said my issue in the
    wrong forum and sent me to the Xbox team forum. And here I am. It's been a month since I received this email and I'm getting frustrated. He also said to post this picture too for proof of my issue. Thanks (hopefully) for your help!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11tr4hz&s=8#.U5pU0Okg_mI

Sincerely,
    C0LBYG

:)

Colby0507, Jun 27, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Xbox $50 gift card for $30 - 40% off!

Motherfucker. Did it get removed?

I'm applying the promo code. It takes $20 off at first, but after I enter all my info, it says there's an issue with the promo code.

ClNTRoN, Jun 27, 2014
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  4. juan van Win User

2 Months LIVE for £2 Glitch

Those Promo's are only done with the console.

What error code are you receiving when you do it?
  5. NostalgicKarma Win User

Revenge Series is Ridiculous

promo codes? what promo codes?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Redeem Code Error

Hey there!

Could you post back the specific error you're receiving, along with what the message the code came in said? That will help us narrow down which promo the code is for and what issue is causing the error. Thanks!
  7. BoomChaaka Win User

30/40 cards unlocked

the promo codes freeze my xbox as well :'(
  8. Charles Gurley Win User

i don't receive 3 months of free promo code.

I also have not received any promo code from this same promo event. I thought it was just gonna be considered free and not have to get a promo code. Money has been taken out. Didn't get a email or nothing about this promo so i have no way of knowing if
    it ever meant through.

I did it through Xbox one.
Thema:

Xbox Promo Code error

1. Xbox Promo Code error - Similar Threads - Promo Code error

2. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.: Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days...
  3. No more free xbox dev promo codes???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No more free xbox dev promo codes???: Ive been trying to be apart of the xbox development community for awhile now. Please let me know any promo code to remove the $19 price. Keep hearing people getting developer access free and im...
  4. why no sling code from the promo

in XBoX on Consoles
    why no sling code from the promo: never got my code been fighting with microsoft and sling tv about this ... one says there supposed to send then the other one says there supposed to send it... seems like to me bunch of crap ....7...
  5. Unable to redeem promo code, keeps giving me a region error response

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem promo code, keeps giving me a region error response: Hi Promotions Team, I've had a code to redeem that is not working due to regional issues, I have been on to Customer support who have done everything they can to rectify but cannot fix. They...
  6. this code has already been entered Error for Name-Your-Game promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    this code has already been entered Error for Name-Your-Game promo: Help! Been messing with this -- pretty sure I entered a wrong email, not tied to Xbox, probably not even a valid email, can you help? f23dfed0-d874-4709-b769-f4c3e4081def
  7. Choose One Promo Code Error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Choose One Promo Code Error: To whom it may concern, I just bought an X Box One bundle last night that came with a choose one game code. I went to the website to redeem my code, and when I hit submit it took me back to the...
  8. Promo Code Region Error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Code Region Error: Upon chatting with an Xbox rep, it was discovered that the promotional codes sent to my email for two preorders were sent with the wrong region. When I try to redeem the codes there is an error...
  9. Error using the promo codes for Gears 1 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error using the promo codes for Gears 1 and 3: I recently received some promo codes for Gears of War. Some of the codes did not work. Using them on Xbox one threw an error about the wrong language. Using the codes on the site threw "Something...
  10. Gifts cards and XBOX LIVE GOL PROMO with error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifts cards and XBOX LIVE GOL PROMO with error code: I bought and xbox one rebuilt, with a promo of XBOX live Gold for 3 months, and I have this code error: taOnZbbB2UmofLQ9.6.8, this code appear the first time, and today appear XBOS-3020...