Xbox promotion $45 purchase = $15 credit - Still not received.

Discus and support Xbox promotion $45 purchase = $15 credit - Still not received. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Promotion Details: $45 purchase and receive a $15 credit Date of Purchase: Feb. 25th $42.63 and March 2nd $12.78 Promo Item(s): Plants Vs.Zombies:... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PROTOCELL, Jun 7, 2014.

1. PROTOCELL
    PROTOCELL Guest

Promotion Details: $45 purchase and receive a $15 credit

Date of Purchase: Feb. 25th $42.63 and March 2nd $12.78

Promo Item(s): Plants Vs.Zombies: Garden Warfare: Feb. 25th (42.63) and Peggle 2: March 2nd (12.78)

XER0C00L85

:)

PROTOCELL, Jun 7, 2014
  2. RoundWorm503
    RoundWorm503 Guest
    Have not been recieving Rewards Credits for purchases?

My purchases were not special promotions. I had purchased a few games January 22 - January 24 2017 and have not received credits for those purchases that go into my Xbox Live Rewards Savings Account.

RoundWorm503, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “10/15/15]”
    • Issue:
      • “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

killerkast360, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Hiiram360 Win User

$15 Digital Promotion

Did not receive my $15 credit promo for spending $45 on Xbox One games.

i got plants vs zombies 39.99 and peggle 2 11.99 on march 3rd

but im still waiting for the code

was this a real offer or a internet scam ?
  5. Original Colton Win User

3 Month + 800 MS Points

It usually takes 45 days for the Microsoft points to get received. You may have purchased it one month ago, then you still have around 15 more days. :)
  6. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

Xbox one exclusive offer

Hi, OHNO;

According to the terms of this promotion, which can be seen in this
    screenshot
    , you should receive your code by April 8th, 2014. This code is for $10, not $15. Please note that the purchases made during the promotion period must be full games; DLC/add-ons do not count towards the $45 spent.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards Program - Not Delivering Rewards?

For assistance with the rewards program, it's best to post in the rewards forum.

Since that offer is a punchcard offer, you don't receive credits for each purchase. You only receive the credits if you complete the entire offer. In order to qualify, the games have to be purchased during the promotional period, which began on January 15,
    and purchased within the first 30 days of being available for purchase. So none of those games are eligible.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15

Hey there, adamadkins! I'm very sorry to see if there is any confusion about this promotional currency that your friends have received. The eligibility requirements for the promotion you are talking about is for the FIFA 15 Xbox One bundle, and certain users
    received a dashboard promotion on their Xbox 360 console before upgrading, not for purchasing FIFA 15. Hopefully that helps clear up what this promotion was for you. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox promotion $45 purchase = $15 credit - Still not received. - Similar Threads - promotion $45 purchase

2. Promotional

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional: I was clearing out my messages via the xbox app, and accidentally deleted my unused codes from the xbox live messages and was wondering if anyone could help me get them back...
  3. Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Promotional Bonuses for Gears 5 linked to wrong account.: Hello friends, I have been playings Gears 5 for about three weeks now, and I've been enjoying it fairly well. However there was one minor issues I had just about given up on until today. I bought...
  4. Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult: Is it possible to turn my child Xbox account into an adult account, if so how? Alternatively, if I am unable to make my account an adult account, is there any way that I can still have custom...
  5. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  6. Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Game Pass Promotions: I have about 2 years and 1 month of Xbox Live Gold left. I'm wanting to get as close to 36 months of Gold and Game Pass combined before I do the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal. There's a deal on the...
  7. Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass promotion AMD does not activate: Hello, I have activated the 3month promotion code I got for buying a new AMD product, but now it doesnt show anything in my xbox account and I can't use it, I can't even re-type in my promotion...
  8. How do I promote my account to an adult account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I promote my account to an adult account?: I need to know how to promote my child account into an adult account. 0e8e81d1-aecc-4653-89a7-c2259433d13d
  9. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  10. In regards to the "spend $45 and receive cash back" promotion (hope this is the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In regards to the "spend $45 and receive cash back" promotion (hope this is the ...: At the end of January, I received an email giving me details of the promotion, and I excitedly took advantage of the digital program and bought roughly $100 in games during the promotions run. As...