Xbox PUBG

Discus and support Xbox PUBG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When do i get my money returned for the xbox pubg game i paid for and now can not play as the OC server seem to no longer be active. I paid for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonJonsmith, Aug 19, 2019.

1. JonJonsmith
    JonJonsmith Guest

Xbox PUBG

When do i get my money returned for the xbox pubg game i paid for and now can not play as the OC server seem to no longer be active. I paid for a service and can no longer play a the level i would like to with a ping of over 200 on NA server.Please feel
    free to credit my account at what ever time suits you guys

Thanks heaps Jono

:)

JonJonsmith, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Frathos Win User

PUBG code appears G suite, not the full game

PUBG on Xbox One now includes micro transactions that are called G-Coins. These are used to purchase various customization options in the PUBG in game Store. That may be what you purchased as a listed Add-on for PUBG.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

PUBG

PUBG was 1st released on Steam and then on xbox.
  4. ohJayGee Win User

PUBG 3-Month Xbox live promotion

This is was a promotion for the “xbox g-set” for PubG
  5. SimonMaza Win User

PUBG stats rolled back on Xbox gamehub

I appreciate your response. I have submitted a support ticket with PUBG. Are you positive its on PUBG’s end? Isnt xbox gamehub controlled by xbox?

The way I see it Xbox draws player stats from PUBG API and adds new games, wins and kills to xbox gamehub. But for nearly 800 matches (400hours of my life) to be rolled back, it would have to be an error on xbox side
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

PUBG STATS LOST

Hi DG Bounty,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today! I'm sorry to hear about the stat issue. Is this something that only happened with PUBG? If so, to answer your question above I would suggest for you to try to get in touch with PUBG Support. As it is an in-game
    related issue.

Here's PUBG Support twitter:https://twitter.com/PUBG_Support

Official @PUBGservice status updates for PC/Xbox/ Support articles and customer support
    can be found at http://pubg.com/support
Thema:

Xbox PUBG

1. Xbox PUBG - Similar Threads - PUBG

2. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: Has anyone rlse had their gamertag signed out while trying to customize your chacter or starting a game in pubg. If so please tell me how you fixed it. Its like anytime i complete a mission in the...
  3. Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One: Hi I have an issue with the product I receive with my Xbox One S. The PUBG code doesn't work in the xbox store. I have an error message "The code is already used" but I didn't use it. Who can I...
  4. PUBG glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG glitch: ive been having a glitch on pubg after todays update. The update is finished installing but it still sais i cant play play cause its updating at 81% but it isnt. i have tried restarting my game...
  5. PUBG

in XboX Insiders
    PUBG: Was wondering when PUBG was getting m&k support? submitted by /u/Race_The_StigO [link] [comments]
  6. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: Whats the best strategy for winning in player unknowns battlegrounds? Post your strats Helping new players 5c8fee6f-72a5-4e6d-96d1-a3693295549d
  7. PUBG stats rolled back on Xbox gamehub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG stats rolled back on Xbox gamehub: I’m a hardcore pubg gamer. You guys rolled back my stats on the Xbox game hub I was nearly at 7000 matches played +2500 wins and over 18,000 kills yesterday Today I’m 6247 matches 2202 wins...
  8. PUBG game cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG game cannot play: I got a new XBOX ONE S with PUBG game free. I have installed the device and activated the code. Downloaded the game and it asked to click on A and then its shows me either join xbox live gold /...
  9. New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero): i recently purchased a new xbox one x and while lpaying pubg the screen will go black but i will still have sound and see my HUD, also i can bring up my map all with my character gone behind a...
  10. pubg error0x80a4001e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pubg error0x80a4001e: can anyone helps me with the pubg error ???? 0x80a4001e 7d917fcc-2125-4b6d-a266-808132e23c5c