Xbox PUBG

Discus and support Xbox PUBG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When do i get my money returned for the xbox pubg game i paid for and now can not play as the OC server seem to no longer be active. I paid for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonJonsmith, Aug 19, 2019.

1. JonJonsmith
    JonJonsmith Guest

Xbox PUBG

When do i get my money returned for the xbox pubg game i paid for and now can not play as the OC server seem to no longer be active. I paid for a service and can no longer play a the level i would like to with a ping of over 200 on NA server.Please feel
    free to credit my account at what ever time suits you guys

Thanks heaps Jono

:)

JonJonsmith, Aug 19, 2019
  2. PUBG Mobile Lite Dow Win User

Port Forwarding

3. Frathos Win User

PUBG code appears G suite, not the full game

PUBG on Xbox One now includes micro transactions that are called G-Coins. These are used to purchase various customization options in the PUBG in game Store. That may be what you purchased as a listed Add-on for PUBG.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

PUBG

PUBG was 1st released on Steam and then on xbox.
  5. ohJayGee Win User

PUBG 3-Month Xbox live promotion

This is was a promotion for the “xbox g-set” for PubG
  6. SimonMaza Win User

PUBG stats rolled back on Xbox gamehub

I appreciate your response. I have submitted a support ticket with PUBG. Are you positive its on PUBG’s end? Isnt xbox gamehub controlled by xbox?

The way I see it Xbox draws player stats from PUBG API and adds new games, wins and kills to xbox gamehub. But for nearly 800 matches (400hours of my life) to be rolled back, it would have to be an error on xbox side
Thema:

Xbox PUBG

1. Xbox PUBG - Similar Threads - PUBG

2. Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles): In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash board ccce0f25-60a7-42ef-99c1-c038379108b5
  3. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really...
  4. PUBG not giving me my purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG not giving me my purchase: I purchased the most recent Season Pass as of 02/01/20 and my items are still locked. Why is this still happening? 8e4ca8e7-278c-4ac1-99c4-1cba945f52a4
  5. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: [img] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. ***Moved from Windows 10/ Performance & system failures***...
  6. PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.: Since the recent update to PUBG my friend often loads into the game half way through the flight or at the end of the flight on the new Karakin map. Is there anyway to fix this? Or is it down to...
  7. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: “Failed to get token from xbox” error for pubg. What do I do? Im in New Mexico and this has happened before. d9ac8537-3de1-4522-b414-1896df4904ca
  8. Quando é que vamos poder dimunir os gráficos em TODOS os jogos como, Fortnite, Pubg, gta e...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quando é que vamos poder dimunir os gráficos em TODOS os jogos como, Fortnite, Pubg, gta e...: Eu estou tentando participar de campeonatos no Fortnite, e também gosto muito de jogar o modo tumulto do game, só que fica dificil com a limitação de fps e ainda por cima não podemos diminuir os...
  9. PUBG Xbox Crashando

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Xbox Crashando: Boa noite, guys. Tranquilidade? Então, é o seguinte. Gostaria de uma ajuda, tenho um problema no meu PUBG, há exatamente um mês. Onde o jogo simplesmente não abre, ele trava antes de chegar no...
  10. XBOX X Overheating on PuBG

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X Overheating on PuBG: I have an original XboX Purchased in Nov 2017 with the warranty expiring January of 2019. Over the past few weeks i have experienced the console "overheating" and shutting itself down. I thought,...