Xbox purchase not working

Discus and support Xbox purchase not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive recently redeemed a gift card and I am trying to buy the game “control ultimate edition” with it. However when i try to purchase it says add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bappo, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Bappo
    Bappo Guest

Ive recently redeemed a gift card and I am trying to buy the game “control ultimate edition” with it. However when i try to purchase it says add another way to pay even though i have enough money and it wont let me use the money from the giftcard to by
    it. Does anybody know how to fix this or whats causing it?

:)

Bappo, Sep 18, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox purchases not working

I invite you to be more detailed in your question. What are you trying to purchase from xbox marketplace and with which method of payment?
  3. HassanB Win User

Purchasing not working

Hello,

The Vehicle Shortcut Bundle for Battlefield 3 includes the following:

ATTACK HELICOPTER/JET UNLOCKS:

• AA Missiles

• Stealth

• Belt Speed

• Autoloader

• Zoom Optics

• Proximity Scan

• Air Radar

• Guided Air-to-Ground Missiles

• Fire Extinguisher

• Maintenance

• Thermal Optics

• Laser Painter

• Below Radar

• ECM Jammer

• Guided Rocket

• TV Guided Missiles

• Rocket Pods

• Beam Scanning

TANK/IFV/ANTI-AIR UNLOCKS:

• IR Smoke

• Coaxial Light Machine Gun

• Belt Speed

• Autoloader

• Zoom Optics

• Maintenance

• Coaxial Heavy Machine Gun

• Proximity Scan

• Guided Shells

• Thermal Optics

• Thermal Camo

• Canister Shell

• Reactive Armor

• CITV Station

• Missile Launcher

• APFSDS-T Armor-piercing Shells

• Guided Anti-tank Missiles

• AA Missile Launcher

• Air Radar

These do not give you the automatic unlock points (will give you points as you progress to unlock them by using the vehicles as if you would in the game normally), and they will show as unlocked on your Battlelog profile. This unlock kit does
    not include Mobile Artillery or Tank Destroyer unlocks.

If you don't have these unlocks for the vehicles in the game then please do the following:

Delete the shortcut, clear your cache, and re-download the shortcut, and then re-launch the game.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Purchasing not working

5. WillisStalemate Win User

Purchasing NOT working.

In Fact I believe I will need someone to delete the card I have on file to fix the problem. Im in no rush with this situation seeing as how it is so close to xmas, but I figured out the solution to my issue. I have tried to delete the card on file, but it
    is associated with my 12m automatic renewal, I have tried to change that option, but "Ooops! What happened to this page?" over and over. So if it is possible I will need someone with access to my account to go ahead and delete the cards on my account. After
    thats done I should be able to fix the problem. Thanks
  6. WillisStalemate Win User

Purchasing NOT working.

Not sure if thats the sole reason, because I tried a different card and it worked fine. Its just the card I had on file that doesnt work
Thema:

1. Xbox purchase not working - Similar Threads - purchase working

2. In game purchase not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In game purchase not working: I put a card on my xbox and the money went onto my account, but when i went to buy my item it said that i didn't have the money. I can buy the things in the store but not through the game. The...
  3. My purchased games arn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchased games arn't working: A couple of years ago i bought fallout 4 and have been playing it off and on for the time. So recently i downloaded it to play it. Everything was fine until the audio on my Xbox stopped working so...
  4. Microsoft won´t refund purchased digital content which doesn´t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won´t refund purchased digital content which doesn´t work: I am truly astonished, Microsfot Customer Support won´t give a refund of a digital purchased game which is not working!! I can barely believe it, but after + 10 exchanged emails with the customer...
  5. Path of Exile Purchasing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile Purchasing not working: Hi, after the most recent Path of Exile patch, the abilty to purchase points is not working. The game developer has stated this is an issue with Microsoft, not something on their end. Is there a...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...: Short version with very little salt (to save time): For no apparent reason, the Halloween mash-up and 3 of the cultural mash-ups (China, Greece, Viking) are not playable anymore. They don't even...
  7. Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working: So a long time ago I bought COD Black Ops 3 with Season pass. I own all of the DLC including the awakening pack with the map Der eisendrache, The Giant, and Revelations. Now when I look at my...
  8. Cricket 19 purchased and installed on my XBOX ONE S Console not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cricket 19 purchased and installed on my XBOX ONE S Console not working: Cricket 19 purchased and installed on my XBOX ONE S Console. The game is installed, but when i start the game i an getting a black screen. I tried multiple console restarts and game restarts....
  9. I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK, I'm iin the US, the code won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK, I'm iin the US, the code won't work.: Hello, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 for a friend in the UK. I'm in the United States. The gift code I purchased said it's region locked for him so he cannot use it. Can I get a code for the UK?...
  10. Purchased Game Content not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Game Content not working: I bought call of duty modern warfare battle pass edition from the xbox store and when I load the game up I don’t have the 3,000 points used to by the battle pass that you get from this edition...