Xbox purchased content

Discus and support Xbox purchased content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would just like to know why every month. Literally every month xbox purchased content is down for hours at a time? Games, movies, i still cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tylerdeitsch, Oct 25, 2019.

1. tylerdeitsch
    tylerdeitsch Guest

Xbox purchased content

I would just like to know why every month. Literally every month xbox purchased content is down for hours at a time? Games, movies, i still cant play movies i rent or bought and its been 7 months. I just want to know why its always crashing. A year ago xbox
    live never had anything go wrong with it.

thank you,

:)

tylerdeitsch, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

DLC on multiple consoles and accounts (360)

Content purchased/downloaded is usable by:

• The purchaser, on any console the content is downloaded on while connected to Xbox Live
      (to verify content licensing)
    • The purchaser, on the console the content was
      purchased downloaded on whether or not connected to Xbox Live
    • Other gamertags on the console the content was
      purchased on only while connected to Xbox Live (to verify content licensing)
  3. DemetriusTravis Win User

Xbox purchased content

I'm not sure if this is always happening on the east coast or not. My cousin in the midwest never has issues while I have to sit through every outage xbox live has. This is getting really annoying. Strongly considering giving up on Microsoft.
  4. Picasso3956 Win User

Xbox purchased content

You can follow along the situation at the Xbox support twitter page
    here
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Black ops 2 Season pass question

The content will work for every account on the Xbox it was purchased on. If you want to use it on another Xbox, it will only work with the Gamertag that purchased the content.
  6. chj2363 Win User

Players failed to load content

You can only use the content offline on the console the content was purchased on first. Every other console you downloaded the content to will have to be signed into xbox live with the gamertag that purchased the content with.
Thema:

Xbox purchased content

1. Xbox purchased content - Similar Threads - purchased content

2. contents purchase problem....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    contents purchase problem....: Why does this kind of error occur? I wonder how to check to clear. [img] 207716d2-55b7-48aa-b246-b6d7ed30c80f
  3. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  4. "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.: Trying to buy coins on NHL 20, try to purchase and get the following message: "To do this, change a setting. You cannot Purchase in-game content because of how your account is set up. To change...
  5. Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...: Hi! I'm getting an error "Premium content is blocked for this profile." when trying to purchase DLCs from inside Mass Effect 2 game (in Xbox 360 compatibility mode). All settings are set for...
  6. Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content: Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season pass when the game released. It worked fine, but now that I try to play the DLC on the xbox one, I am unable to download them. It says I...
  7. Purchased Content for Minecraft not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Content for Minecraft not available: All of our purchased content for minecraft, which includes minecoins and over a dozen texture/mashup/skin packs are all locked or gone now. There was a prompt to create an account to save any...
  8. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  9. Purchased content not available to download on XBOX *SOLVED*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content not available to download on XBOX *SOLVED*: I had purchased Fortnite Standard Founders Pack ($39.99) through the Microsoft store, last year. It was installed on my son's xbox, all went fine and well. Fast forward some time and he got a new...
  10. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch: We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards...