Xbox purchased content

Discus and support Xbox purchased content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would just like to know why every month. Literally every month xbox purchased content is down for hours at a time? Games, movies, i still cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tylerdeitsch, Oct 25, 2019.

1. tylerdeitsch
    tylerdeitsch Guest

Xbox purchased content

I would just like to know why every month. Literally every month xbox purchased content is down for hours at a time? Games, movies, i still cant play movies i rent or bought and its been 7 months. I just want to know why its always crashing. A year ago xbox
    live never had anything go wrong with it.

thank you,

:)

tylerdeitsch, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

DLC on multiple consoles and accounts (360)

Content purchased/downloaded is usable by:

• The purchaser, on any console the content is downloaded on while connected to Xbox Live
      (to verify content licensing)
    • The purchaser, on the console the content was
      purchased downloaded on whether or not connected to Xbox Live
    • Other gamertags on the console the content was
      purchased on only while connected to Xbox Live (to verify content licensing)
  3. DemetriusTravis Win User

Xbox purchased content

I'm not sure if this is always happening on the east coast or not. My cousin in the midwest never has issues while I have to sit through every outage xbox live has. This is getting really annoying. Strongly considering giving up on Microsoft.
  4. Picasso3956 Win User

Xbox purchased content

You can follow along the situation at the Xbox support twitter page
    here
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Black ops 2 Season pass question

The content will work for every account on the Xbox it was purchased on. If you want to use it on another Xbox, it will only work with the Gamertag that purchased the content.
  6. chj2363 Win User

Players failed to load content

You can only use the content offline on the console the content was purchased on first. Every other console you downloaded the content to will have to be signed into xbox live with the gamertag that purchased the content with.
Thema:

Xbox purchased content

1. Xbox purchased content - Similar Threads - purchased content

2. Content I purchased not showing. About to reverse all my Microsoft purchases with the bank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content I purchased not showing. About to reverse all my Microsoft purchases with the bank: So I have been using my Minecraft account with out issue for about 4 months before this happened. I have two Realms subscriptions be accident, and one of the realms I wasn't using. I canceled one...
  3. Purchased content not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content not received: Last Monday I bought a couple of tv show bundles from the vudu app on my Xbox. One of them went directly to my library with no trouble at all. The second one however never appeared. I contacted...
  4. About the problem with purchase and content usage.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the problem with purchase and content usage.: Hello microsoft team, I just bought a subscription for the game pass ultimate service you guys provide, since I saw an offer with discount I went for it, but, it appears you guys are having some...
  5. Purchasing in-game content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing in-game content: Ive been trying to purchase in-game content for NBA 2k21. When I go to purchase it, the game says I only have 18 cents on my account. When I then go to check the money on my account, it says I...
  6. Purchased content disapeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content disapeared: Games I purchased on 360 and xbox one dissapeared out of my console and profile but still shows up on download purchases and now it tells me I have to buy them again this is bull♧♤♧♡♧♤. I talked...
  7. Microsoft won´t refund purchased digital content which doesn´t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won´t refund purchased digital content which doesn´t work: I am truly astonished, Microsfot Customer Support won´t give a refund of a digital purchased game which is not working!! I can barely believe it, but after + 10 exchanged emails with the customer...
  8. Fully purchased content not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fully purchased content not available: Before the call of duty: warzone update was released, I owned the game through a disc. Shortly after, I uninstalled it. Now, when I try to play it, even with the disc, it tells me to purchase the...
  9. Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access to digital content bundled with original console purchase?: If I sell my Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe edition Xbox one bundle that came with a card to redeem a copy of fallen order - is there any way to allow the buyer to redeem the game again? Can I...
  10. Compra de contenido no recibida. [Purchase of un received content.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compra de contenido no recibida. [Purchase of un received content.]: He comprado 200 Call of Duty points el 15 de julio a las 17:12 H y no he recibido nada microsoft no se hace cargo i Activision no me contesta los emails , encima Microsoft me deniega el reembolso...