Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating.

Discus and support Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; As the title states, My Xbox quest “Download Games” Is not updating. When I go to check my progress it always says 50%(One game with gold games... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by MinimalBread224, May 21, 2018.

1. Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating.

As the title states, My Xbox quest “Download Games” Is not updating. When I go to check my progress it always says 50%(One game with gold games installed), even though I have three games with gold games installed. They are Metal gear solid V: The phantom
    pain, Super Mega Baseballs 2, And Vanguish. Downloaded Super Mega baseball 2 when it was first free and MGSTPP (Metal Gear) on The 16th. (Also when it was first free) Only reason I’m doing This is for the Fortnite item.

Edit: I have achievements in each game and I haven’t owned or played them before this month.

:)

MinimalBread224, May 21, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, May 21, 2018
  3. Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating.

As the title states, My Xbox quest “Download Games” Is not updating. When I go to check my progress it always says 50%(One game with gold games installed), even though I have three games with gold games installed. They are Metal gear solid V: The phantom
    pain, Super Mega Baseballs 2, And Vanguish. Downloaded Supee Mega baseball 2 when it was first free and MGSTPP (Metal Gear) on The 16th. (Also when it was first free) Only reason I’m doing This is for the Fortnite item.

MinimalBread224, May 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

7. Smwutches Win User

8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Hello,

10. swaggerninja123 Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

I talked with support and they told me to post in the Rewards section.
Thema:

1. Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating. - Similar Threads - Quest “Download Games”

2. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  3. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  4. Xbox Download games quest

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Download games quest: For my fortnite Xbox quest when I check my progress it says that my download game is at 0% but yet I have downloaded more than 2 Xbox live game last month. bbce35c8-7693-4ed4-8837-c5181233e1ef
  5. Xbox May Quest Game Download Errors

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox May Quest Game Download Errors: When doing the Xbox May challenges, after I had completed all three, I went online to check my progress and even though I had downloaded and even played the free Xbox live games, it did not count...
  6. May Xbox Quests only shows 1/2 games downloaded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May Xbox Quests only shows 1/2 games downloaded: Hello, I have only received credit for downloading one Xbox Game for Gold during May, meanin I won’t recieve the May Quest reward when it becomes available. I vividly remember, and if possible...
  7. Xbox Download games quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Download games quest: For my fortnite Xbox quest when I check my progress it says that my download game is at 0% but yet I have downloaded more than 2 Xbox live game last month. 2930c5ca-be09-4772-9e40-a3afe690e7fb
  8. 1/2 games showing downloaded on Xbox Quest tracker

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1/2 games showing downloaded on Xbox Quest tracker: From some of the other threads I gather I'm not the only one! I definitely downloaded 2 games in May and the tracker is only showing 50% complete. Hope there is a solution! Thanks...
  9. Xbox Quests - Download 2 games stuck on 50%

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests - Download 2 games stuck on 50%: I've been trying to complete the 3 quests this last month as you get a fortnite reward that I would really like. The problem is that I have completed the first 2 quests and am stuck on the 3rd...
  10. May quests saying 50% on download games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May quests saying 50% on download games!: The objective was to download 2 games with gold games and i downloaded 3, yet it says 50% of it is done. I downloaded them over two weeks ago and it hasnt updated. I've seen hundreds of other...