Xbox quest not completing even tho i completed it

Discus and support Xbox quest not completing even tho i completed it in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Bro i completed all xbox quest chllanges but it doesnt show op,i completed login 10 days,play fortnite on 5 different days,and i downoaded 2 games with... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Mphorfer, May 12, 2018.

1. Mphorfer
    Mphorfer Guest

Bro i completed all xbox quest chllanges but it doesnt show op,i completed login 10 days,play fortnite on 5 different days,and i downoaded 2 games with gold,but when i check my progress everything is completed but download 2 games with gold is not,how can
    i fix this,i tried uninstalling and downloading again doesnt work

:)

Mphorfer, May 12, 2018
  2. Stormborn64
    Stormborn64 Guest
    Missing Xbox Quests Rewards

I have not received rewards for completing xbox quests, I believed I Have completed it every single month have only gotten a reward once

Stormborn64, May 12, 2018
  3. XxIronWo1fxX
    XxIronWo1fxX Guest
    I have never got my Xbox quest reward

I completed the Xbox quest where you have to play fortnite and I never received my reward for completing it

XxIronWo1fxX, May 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 13, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

Problem with insider quest

Well i’m pretty sure i can complete the quest just by choosing ‘finish’ even tho i didn’t follow the inscructions it wants me to do. ie. check out the new beta xbox support. Its when i try to sign in to the beta support ot says i’m not an insider. And
    if i an to wait for the quest.
  9. MCVIBES01 Win User

Xbox Quest

think its a con I've not got my febuary yet what's the point in putting out quest riddles or that of they cnt give rewards or put in for the sweep stake, I recon I've lost my febuary one, even tho I completed the riddle
  10. Smwutches Win User

Not completing quest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

1. Xbox quest not completing even tho i completed it - Similar Threads - quest completing tho

2. Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests: I just finished a quest worth 1500 points on the Microsoft Rewards App. The last thing i had to do was get an achievement. I did it with one day to spare and it never gave credit for it even when...
  3. Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion: I completed OVER 7 fatalities on this weeks Mortal Kombat X quest, and I hand threw over 5 items in the 'Plagues Tale' quest, but they are not registering with the Weekly quests as being...
  4. Ori and the will of the wisps - Cant complete rebuilding the glades quest.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and the will of the wisps - Cant complete rebuilding the glades quest.: So I've done everything that there is to do. Collect every piece of item (even got the achieviment for that) and the last item to rebuild on this quest won't become available. I've done all side...
  5. Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing and Completeing the game pass quests in the Xbox insider hub app via...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  6. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

in XboX Insiders
    It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  7. Completed quests showing as available

in XboX Insiders
    Completed quests showing as available: Has anyone else experienced an issue where in the insider app, completed quests are shown as available. I've reported it but in the meanwhile I'm not getting any new quests. submitted by...
  8. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  9. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019: Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to...
  10. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests: All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status....