Xbox quest not updating

Discus and support Xbox quest not updating in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have an Xbox quest saying to download 2 out of the 4 of games with gold. I have downloaded all 4 and played all 4 but the Xbox quest still says I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ajcreeper, May 26, 2018.

1. ajcreeper
    ajcreeper Guest

Xbox quest not updating

I have an Xbox quest saying to download 2 out of the 4 of games with gold. I have downloaded all 4 and played all 4 but the Xbox quest still says I have only done 1. I am worried that I will not get my reward for this month and I don’t know what to do.

:)

ajcreeper, May 26, 2018
  2. Caleb7103
    Caleb7103 Guest
    Xbox Quests not updating.

Help the Xbox Quests program is broke, I fulfilled all requirements for the quest. The download 2 games with gold portion of the quest never updated and got stuck at 50% I've attempted to contact Microsoft via live chat and they sent me here to post my trouble
    on this page for some reason.

Caleb7103, May 26, 2018
  3. Xbox quest not updating

The page doesn't update straightaway, but the data will have gone to Microsoft, so they know you have done it.

StuartATrueRed, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox quest not updating

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 27, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. RoberMC Win User

Can Microsoft look into changing the time that Xbox Game Pass 'Daily Quests' reset

Nonsense, they update bing quests and Xbox rewards at the correct user's time zone. It is just Game Pass Quests that update at crazy hours
  7. Paul1708 Win User

Gamepass quests

Hey there

Where exactly are you looking at the quests it may just be they havent updated yet. I just checked on Xbox Console and I see the new quests under the gamepass tab by clicking show all quests
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

summer quest progress

The tracking and support for the quests have been spotty; they have some processes that run and update them, but not regularly, so it's not often reflected on the website or in the quest.

Even when the quests have not updated to show that I've completed them, I have still received the message from Xbox Live that they were completed when those messages are applicable (each quest/set of quests don't always have messages associated). So despite
    them not being surfaced, they do track completion if you've done the requirements on the backend.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass Quest for July 2-16 not showing 1st week progress

Hi, the xbox quests website never updates properly. Microsoft still have the info though, so they will know what quests you have done, so don't worry about it.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Quests not updating.

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
Thema:

Xbox quest not updating

1. Xbox quest not updating - Similar Threads - quest updating

2. Xbox reward app weekly quest not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox reward app weekly quest not updating: One of my quests for this week is to get 3 achievements, I got my 3 however it seems to be stuck at 2 outta 3. I’ve tried unistalling & reinstalling the app, quiting out of the app restarting the...
  3. Xbox Rewards Quest not updating achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rewards Quest not updating achievements: I recently installed Wolfenstein 2 for the game pass quest and completed 2 achievements. For some reason the quest marked earning a second achievement as complete and bypassed the first challenge...
  4. Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating: I recently discovered the Game Pass quests and I decided to try to complete them all this month, so I downloaded Aftercharge, got 2 achievements like the quest describes and the quest still says I...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Quest November 2018 Not Updating

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quest November 2018 Not Updating: After reading the requirements for the quest, which involved a punch card system, I set out to complete the requirements. A total of 5 punches is required to complete the card. First one being...
  6. Xbox Quests not updating

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Quests not updating: So, the Xbox quests for this month are to Log in, Play fortnite and Download two games. The Log in and play fortnite are both at 100% in the quest progress page however the Download games is at 0%...
  7. Follow up to a quest completion. Still waiting for the balance to update.

in XBoX Rewards
    Follow up to a quest completion. Still waiting for the balance to update.: Good day all, I was just wondering when I might be seeing the corrections to the balances as discussed in this thread: Previous Must Watch Question I know it's rather busy with the change over...
  8. Xbox quest not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox quest not updating: I have played 2 of the games for over an hour but the quest page says i have done nothing 4da8ca25-97c5-4b94-8486-86604843defd
  9. July Xbox Quest Rewards not updating

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    July Xbox Quest Rewards not updating: Since I'm only sure about this one. My multiplayer hasn't updated and I've done it each day since Wednesday. I don't think it ever updated back in may or june I did add 5 friends..too, but I...
  10. Game Pass October Quest not updating properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass October Quest not updating properly: Whom do I speak to about the October Game Pass Quest not updating properly? I've played more then 12 hours of Fallout 4 since the start of the month. Same account linked to Bethesda.net and...