Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Discus and support Xbox Quest Progress not Updating in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have downloaded more than 2 Xbox Games with Gold but the quest progress is still stuck at 50%. d7c57580-3af0-425e-bb14-b0a6aec47e6c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by swaggerninja123, May 19, 2018.

1. Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

I have downloaded more than 2 Xbox Games with Gold but the quest progress is still stuck at 50%.

:)

swaggerninja123, May 19, 2018
  2. Flamatron444
    Flamatron444 Guest
    XBOX QUESTS: Progress Not Updating

Hello,

I made a previous post regarding my Xbox Quests which has been resolved (thank you), but I’ve ran into another problem.

On the Progress Tracker, it shows I completed two of the three challenges. However, the third challenges refuses to update. It states I need to log in to my account for 10 days. I am confident that I’ve already done so, but it shows only 50% completion.
    It would be great if this could get fixed so I can earn this month’s prize.

Thanks,

Flamatron444, May 19, 2018
  3. Xbox quest progress not updating

I have downloaded more than 2 games with gold this month but my quest progress is still stuck at 50%. What do I do?

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. I talked with support and they told me to post in the Rewards section.

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  9. swaggerninja123 Win User

I talked with support and they told me to post in the Rewards section.
  10. Smwutches Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
  12. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Quests Progress

Hey there Zyronin.

For details on how the Xbox Quest progress works, check out this
    Xbox Quest FAQ
    . As it mentions, we're tracking quests appropriately but there currently isn't a method for you to check your progress. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.
Thema:

1. Xbox Quest Progress not Updating - Similar Threads - Quest Progress Updating

2. Game Pass Quests and Microsoft Awards app not tracking progress Properly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests and Microsoft Awards app not tracking progress Properly: Hi, As described... For example, Game Pass Quests 1) I launch multiple game pass games and I still do not have the 'Play any Game Pass' reward. 2) Sea of Thieves - launch game - no reward...
  3. Collecting parts quest broken and unable to progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Collecting parts quest broken and unable to progress: I'm on the collecting parts quest where I have to obtain info on arfa-sys from argo. Even though I got the info the objective still says the same thing. Even when i go to solitary sands and defeat...
  4. Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating.: As the title states, My Xbox quest “Download Games” Is not updating. When I go to check my progress it always says 50%(One game with gold games installed), even though I have three games with gold...
  5. Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Quest “Download Games” Progress not updating.: As the title states, My Xbox quest “Download Games” Is not updating. When I go to check my progress it always says 50%(One game with gold games installed), even though I have three games with gold...
  6. HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING: I still have not received my quest reward for April and May Xbox quest progress is not updating for may. This is the third time I've had a problem with this program. Why am I going through the...
  7. XBOX QUESTS: Progress Not Updating

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX QUESTS: Progress Not Updating: Hello, I made a previous post regarding my Xbox Quests which has been resolved (thank you), but I’ve ran into another problem. On the Progress Tracker, it shows I completed two of the three...
  8. Xbox Quests Progress Not Updating

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests Progress Not Updating: I’ve got an issue where I’ve downloaded the two free Games with Gold, and it says I have downloaded 0/2 on the page. I really want this to be fixed and say I did it because I’m interested in this...
  9. Xbox quest progress not updating

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox quest progress not updating: From Google searching I found a few reddit posts that received little traction. This forum appears to have a few similar posts with no official response. I contacted xbox support and was...
  10. Xbox quest progress not updating

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox quest progress not updating: I have downloaded more than 2 games with gold this month but my quest progress is still stuck at 50%. What do I do? 4fbe36a7-aeba-4aef-bad8-ced312fffc01