Xbox quest rewards not received by June 11th

Discus and support Xbox quest rewards not received by June 11th in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi! My account name is angelvaloel! I had completed my Xbox quest missions before may 31st. I had logged in for 10 days. played Fortnite for 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Angel Valoel, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Angel Valoel
    Angel Valoel Guest

Hi!

My account name is angelvaloel!

I had completed my Xbox quest missions before may 31st. I had logged in for 10 days. played Fortnite for 30 minutes for 5 days, and download 2 games with gold.

During the quest duration, I logged in for the whole month. Played Fortnite almost every night for hours on end, and I downloaded 4 games with gold. I completed the quests 2 weeks before the quests ended.

I was supposed to receive the rewards by June 11th. I had not, I contacted support explained the issue, they said to wait 1-2 days and you should receive them by then. I also explained that on my quests it was showing that I had only completed 2 of the quests,
    and only downloaded 1 GWG while I have already downloaded 4 (People had a similar issue on Reddit). They said they will add a note to my account to make sure I receive the reward for completing the quest.

Fast forward, it's the 19th now, and the same issue. I contacted support, we went through everything, they said I should have had received the rewards. They then told me to make a post on the forums.

This was my journey.

I hope you can help me, thanks.

Edit- when I read the rules it said we require gold by the time they give out the rewards. my gold subscription ends tomorrow. I have no plan on renewing, so this is somewhat urgent.

:)

Angel Valoel, Jun 19, 2018
  2. Angel Valoel
    Angel Valoel Guest

Hi!

My account name is angelvaloel!

I had completed my Xbox quest missions before may 31st. I had logged in for 10 days. played Fortnite for 30 minutes for 5 days, and download 2 games with gold.

During the quest duration, I logged in for the whole month. Played Fortnite almost every night for hours on end, and I downloaded 4 games with gold. I completed the quests 2 weeks before the quests ended.

I was supposed to receive the rewards by June 11th. I had not, I contacted support explained the issue, they said to wait 1-2 days and you should receive them by then. I also explained that on my quests it was showing that I had
    only completed 2 of the quests, and only downloaded 1 GWG while I have already downloaded 4 (People had a similar issue on Reddit). They said they will add a note to my account to make sure I receive the reward for completing the quest.

Fast forward, it's the 19th now, and the same issue. I contacted support, we went through everything, they said I should have had received the rewards. They then told me to make a post on the forums.

This was my journey.

I hope you can help me, thanks.

Edit- posted here but support told me to post elsewhere and I did there as well.

Edit 2- when I read the rules it said we require gold by the time they give out the rewards. my gold subscription ends tomorrow. I have no plan on renewing, so this is somewhat urgent.

Angel Valoel, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Issues with April Xbox Quests

I completed April Xbox Quests and have not received anything for doing so. It is now June. Where is the reward for doing so???

KingBlendid81, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, Jun 19, 2018
  5. Angel Valoel
    Angel Valoel Guest
    hiya!

yeah, I posted there as well because I saw your comment from 6 months ago.

The reason I also posted here is that customer support asked me to post it here, even though I mentioned your post.

Angel Valoel, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Angel Valoel Win User

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
    hiya!

yeah, I posted there as well because I saw your comment from 6 months ago.

The reason I also posted here is that customer support asked me to post it here, even though I mentioned your post.
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Mister Beep Win User

Not receiving xbox quest reward

Hey there,

Rewards for the May Xbox Quest will go out the following month in waves. If you do not receive your reward by the end of June, please be sure to create a new thread. Thanks!
  9. Mister Beep Win User

HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING

Hey there,

For tracking the May Xbox Quest, the appropriate teams are looking into the Games with Gold download portion not reflecting appropriately. This should not interfere with receiving rewards for the May Quest (rewards will go out till the end of June). For
    April, there was not a guaranteed reward for that month and instead everyone received extra entries to win the Gold Xbox One X console.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion!
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Early conversion to Microsoft Rewards

Hello ExclusiveBig LC,

We see that while you opted out of the Xbox Live Rewards program, you chose to register separately into Microsoft Rewards on June 11th.
Thema:

1. Xbox quest rewards not received by June 11th - Similar Threads - quest rewards received

2. Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.: For the Xbox Gold Quests during September, where the user had to play Trove, Livelock, and Roblox for 30 minutes each, I have not received any message or information about my rewards. The quest...
  3. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  4. September Game Pass Quest reward not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September Game Pass Quest reward not received: Hi, I didn't get a message from XBL about the reward for the September quest for Halo MCC. When I checked online, all requirements were complete. Maybe related, but I still can't see Quest...
  5. Never received game pass quest rewards for august

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received game pass quest rewards for august: I know one of them was for the division survival and I have never recieved it, or some others. 8e8be0df-b0ac-4856-bd89-7ccf9540d3f3
  6. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  7. Never received my Xbox quest rewards from June 19th to July 2nd

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my Xbox quest rewards from June 19th to July 2nd: I completed them, even checked on the quest progress. Never received any rewards at all. Disappointing. 74be3cc6-d91b-4a96-a148-97000c21e8ed
  8. Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward: It's been over 2 weeks. d82cdad6-e5da-4d18-920f-cd8ef097b918
  9. Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward: I completed all of the requirements for the May monthly xbox quest and still have not received my reward. It is now two and a half months past when I should have received my reward. Any help would...
  10. Game Pass Quest rewards not yet received for August

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest rewards not yet received for August: Hi there, I completed a few of the summer game pass quests but have only received one so far. I know I have still to receive the Tomb Raider one and the Division one as I completed both these...