Xbox quest rewards not received

Discus and support Xbox quest rewards not received in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I completed all Xbox Live quests for the months: March, April, and May. I have not received the mystery rewards for any of these months.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by WARRIORxOFxODIN, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Xbox quest rewards not received

I completed all Xbox Live quests for the months: March, April, and May. I have not received the mystery rewards for any of these months.

:)

WARRIORxOFxODIN, Jul 12, 2018
  2. ajsinger4
    ajsinger4 Guest
    Not receiving quest rewards

I have since received the xbox quest reward for January, but not the game pass quest reward for January

ajsinger4, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Completed January Xbox quest, didn't receive prize

Same. Received my Game Pass quest reward, not the Xbox Live Gold reward though.

Gunner Hackman, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Xbox quest rewards not received

Same here. That's why I stopped doing them

Akira Gasaraki, Jul 13, 2018
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

OK Fowl, Jul 14, 2018
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

OK Fowl, Nov 3, 2018
  7. ajsinger4 Win User

Not receiving quest rewards

I have since received the xbox quest reward for January, but not the game pass quest reward for January
  8. berserkle420 Win User

February Xbox Quest Mystery Gift not received

I received the reward for the February Xbox Quest, thanks.
  9. Gunner Hackman Win User

Completed January Xbox quest, didn't receive prize

Same. Received my Game Pass quest reward, not the Xbox Live Gold reward though.
  10. Smwutches Win User

I've gold rewards

Since that's part of Xbox Quests and not the Rewards program, Rewards support will not be able to assist. Keep in mind that prizes from quests are given within the following month. So if that is the quest for December, you will receive the prizes in January.
    If you don't receive anything by the end of January, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  11. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Microsoft rewards

Which Microsoft Rewards are you referring to? I live in Brazil and I am able to exchange the points received for the XBOX rewards I earn on Quests made in games, but I never received a physical reward.
Thema:

Xbox quest rewards not received

1. Xbox quest rewards not received - Similar Threads - quest rewards received

2. Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.: For the Xbox Gold Quests during September, where the user had to play Trove, Livelock, and Roblox for 30 minutes each, I have not received any message or information about my rewards. The quest...
  3. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  4. September Game Pass Quest reward not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September Game Pass Quest reward not received: Hi, I didn't get a message from XBL about the reward for the September quest for Halo MCC. When I checked online, all requirements were complete. Maybe related, but I still can't see Quest...
  5. Never received game pass quest rewards for august

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received game pass quest rewards for august: I know one of them was for the division survival and I have never recieved it, or some others. 8e8be0df-b0ac-4856-bd89-7ccf9540d3f3
  6. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  7. Never received my Xbox quest rewards from June 19th to July 2nd

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my Xbox quest rewards from June 19th to July 2nd: I completed them, even checked on the quest progress. Never received any rewards at all. Disappointing. 74be3cc6-d91b-4a96-a148-97000c21e8ed
  8. Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward: It's been over 2 weeks. d82cdad6-e5da-4d18-920f-cd8ef097b918
  9. Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward: I completed all of the requirements for the May monthly xbox quest and still have not received my reward. It is now two and a half months past when I should have received my reward. Any help would...
  10. Game Pass Quest rewards not yet received for August

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest rewards not yet received for August: Hi there, I completed a few of the summer game pass quests but have only received one so far. I know I have still to receive the Tomb Raider one and the Division one as I completed both these...