Xbox quest

Discus and support Xbox quest in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i been having a bit of trouble with one of the xbox quests which is to download two games, i downloaded two games from the xbox live free games but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by XxONEtruePL4Y3R, May 26, 2018.

1. Xbox quest

i been having a bit of trouble with one of the xbox quests which is to download two games, i downloaded two games from the xbox live free games but it says that i only downloaded one and i have been waiting for a week but it is sill not giving my reward
    which is a free gift from fortnite and a chance to win 400 pounds in xbox gift card which i was looking forward to. Please help, thanks.

:)

XxONEtruePL4Y3R, May 26, 2018
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, May 26, 2018
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King's Quest

Let's Play King's Quest on Xbox One...

King Tones, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox quest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Prizes from quests, are given within the following month. So if you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 26, 2018
  5. ShadowSion
    ShadowSion Guest
    I did this they sent me here and I’m have a like issue

ShadowSion, Nov 3, 2018
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Quests Progress

Hey there Zyronin.

For details on how the Xbox Quest progress works, check out this
    Xbox Quest FAQ
    . As it mentions, we're tracking quests appropriately but there currently isn't a method for you to check your progress. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.
  9. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
Thema:

Xbox quest

1. Xbox quest - Similar Threads - quest

2. Rewards quest page problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards quest page problems: Hi folks, Since the May 2020 update the game pass page and perk page have been renamed xxx and yyy respectively. Guessing that was a developer oversight that needs sorting. But also as of today,...
  3. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  4. Game Pass Quests everything locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests everything locked: For the past few days, everything in my game pass quests has been locked. If I try to click on the quest, it recommends that I buy Game Pass which I have. It looks like there's something broken on...
  5. Error 0x87af000e when Installing Plebby Quest: The Crusades

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87af000e when Installing Plebby Quest: The Crusades: Hi everyone, I got this error when the download is complete, even on Xbox (BETA) or Microsoft Store. But there is one problem, the game appeared when i search it on my Windows research bar, but...
  6. Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quests: So ive ive been getting my quest points up lately always turning them in but in the past few weeks the quest are there but i cannot turn them in, it says join games pass to turn in and takes me to...
  7. March expand your worlds quest done no reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March expand your worlds quest done no reward: Did this quest and never got the 10 dollar gift card would like to know what is going on and if anyone else had this problem 45211ec9-5adc-4fce-b023-59ad14092956
  8. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: Ever since the 14th or so, I have noticed my game pass quests are grayed out a little bit. Some have progress on them still, but I don’t get any new progress on them. My bill was paid on the 6th...
  9. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests: I am a game pass ultimate member yet for the last couple of days I have been unable to complete any quests, on the quest page they are greyed out & have padlocks next to them & if I click on a...
  10. Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have: Game pass quests are showing that i need game pass however i already have game pass and clicking join even confirms i have activre game pass membership. I do not know why xbox is doing this but I...