Xbox Question

Discus and support Xbox Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So we have an Xbox Series X My brother is playing Madden on the TV. Now I added an account, downloaded the Xbox App on my IPad, and I was able to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sav W., Aug 8, 2022.

1. Sav W.
    Sav W. Guest

Xbox Question

So we have an Xbox Series X

My brother is playing Madden on the TV. Now I added an account, downloaded the Xbox App on my IPad, and I was able to get one of the controllers to connect to my IPad via Bluetooth. However, every time I try to play it just mirrors what my brother is playing on the TV. How can I play my own game on my tablet while he uses the TV playing his game? Is it even possible?

Thank you for your time!

:)

Sav W., Aug 8, 2022
  2. Biggshow Win User

Zoo Tycoon

I take it this is a PC question and not an Xbox question?

If it is an Xbox question this is the first time I have heard of a game not going full screen.
  3. schnurren Win User

Aspect Ratio

Hello Bigdawg153,

By wide do you mean 16:9? That should be good enough for your Xbox One.

Question, this question is for your Xbox or a question with your TV?
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Problems installing digital games

This is not a question of your abilities! It is a question of the XBOX behavior Codex! ;-)
  5. BlatantUK Win User

Xbox One: HDMI In & DVR + Xbox 360

I'm gonna answer 2 of the 3 questions...

Question 1 : Concurrent Xbox Live Sign In : YES (I am signed into both right now!)

Question 2 : Xbox 360 via Xbox1 HDMI In : YES (I believe, test in T minus 3 hours)

Question 3 : I too would like to know this (if its yes that would be a massive win [+1min Kudos] for Xbox!!)

Good questions, pity you have no resonse :(
  6. Riellerthecreep Win User

Xbox questions

The way i see it, since I created a new profile we cut all ties to the other account, aka: got rid of credit card, changed info etc. I am aware that the profile still exists BUT i do not own it anymore. I think of it like the profile is in purgatory: Its
    not gone but i dont own it. Finally even IF there was modded info on the console since I formatted it is all gone anyway. 1 last question: did that affect the console? ex: modded tech corrupted the console
Thema:

Xbox Question

1. Xbox Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Technical question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical question?: I live in the United States but I'm currently visiting Mexico and I happened to come across an Xbox series X. If it breaks down or something can I still send it in to Microsoft in the us?...
  3. question about refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question about refunds: i recently bought the wrong bundle for a game and xbox said ill get my refund soon but i was wondering am i stull able to play the game while my refund is in progress or do i have to wait until i...
  4. question about Dolby vision on the series s

in XboX Insiders
    question about Dolby vision on the series s: Anyone else seem to not get Dolby vision anymore? Playing on a series s, it was working last month when playing psychonauts 2, not sure if there's been some kind of update from stopping this....
  5. Xbox community guidelines is questionable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox community guidelines is questionable: I have been playing Xbox live for over 25 years across multiple accounts as I have played it feels like Xbox Live does not support players that respect the code of conduct that they issue my issue...
  6. Enforcement question because i have a peanut sized brain

in XBoX on Windows
    Enforcement question because i have a peanut sized brain: Am I allowed to play games while under a message suspension enforcement? I'm asking because the enforcement suspensions are different now than what I remembered so I don't want to get into anymore...
  7. Strange Steam, 360, PC Xbox user question RE achievements on Xbox web app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange Steam, 360, PC Xbox user question RE achievements on Xbox web app.: So here's my issue. TLDR version... My achievements on the Xbox website (don't own a console), show at least 1 of my games with no achievements. I believe it's a bug that MS / Xbox would want...
  8. newbie questions. xbox/p.c/Mortal Kombat 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    newbie questions. xbox/p.c/Mortal Kombat 11: I just bought a gaming p.c Acer nitro P.C and I want to play Mortal Kombat 11 on my p.c. I do not own a Xbox is this possible? I'm just confused reading forums online and don't want to purchase...
  9. Question related to alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question related to alias: maybe I might be annoying and I am very sorry about it. the question I'll be asking right now will be very complicated, so I'll just say it easily. for instance I play... minecraft in a account...
  10. I have a question why have they removed on Xbox ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a question why have they removed on Xbox ambassador: Here's a question for Xbox I'm not being abusive or being frustration about it and unfortunate say why have you remove me from Xbox ambassador when I have done absolutely nothing wrong Amor...