Xbox quests: download 2 free gold games.

Discus and support Xbox quests: download 2 free gold games. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I download 4 free gold games in may, vanquish, street, metal gear 5 and baseball one. my progression said ️50% download 2 free gold games ️. Play... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by TheKingRagnar28, May 25, 2018.

1. Xbox quests: download 2 free gold games.

I download 4 free gold games in may, vanquish, street, metal gear 5 and baseball one.

my progression said ️50% download 2 free gold games ️. Play fortnite 100% and sign in 100%

I post my issue in sales & promotions 3 days ago and nobody help me.

:)

TheKingRagnar28, May 25, 2018
  2. BJFDragon
    BJFDragon Guest
    Xbox Rewards May

I have downloaded more than 2 free games with gold this month and i haven't been able to complete the third quest "download 2 free games with gold". How do i solve this?

BJFDragon, May 25, 2018
  3. BJFDragon
    BJFDragon Guest
    May Xbox Quest Rewards

I have downloaded more than 2 free games with gold this month and i havent been able to complete the third quest "download 2 free games with gold". How do i solve this?

BJFDragon, May 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a Rewards program issues, Rewards support will not be able to assist. You'll need to wait for support to respond to your thread in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 25, 2018
  5. ok

TheKingRagnar28, May 26, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program issues, Rewards support will not be able to assist. You'll need to wait for support to respond to your thread in the sales and promotions forum.
  11. TheKingRagnar28 Win User

ok
Thema:

1. Xbox quests: download 2 free gold games. - Similar Threads - quests download free

2. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  3. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  4. Xbox Download games quest

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Download games quest: For my fortnite Xbox quest when I check my progress it says that my download game is at 0% but yet I have downloaded more than 2 Xbox live game last month. bbce35c8-7693-4ed4-8837-c5181233e1ef
  5. I have downloaded 2 free games but the quests page says i haven't

in XBoX Rewards
    I have downloaded 2 free games but the quests page says i haven't: After looking at my xbox quests progress it says i haven't downloaded two free games even though i definitely have. Will i get the fortnite reward still and the website is just giving out the...
  6. Xbox Quest not recognizing download of free games with gold

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Quest not recognizing download of free games with gold: Hello! I have a quick question about the Xbox Quest for the month of May. I have logged into Xbox account for 10 days, played fortnite for 30 mins on 5 days, and downloaded all 3 free games with...
  7. May Xbox Quests only shows 1/2 games downloaded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May Xbox Quests only shows 1/2 games downloaded: Hello, I have only received credit for downloading one Xbox Game for Gold during May, meanin I won’t recieve the May Quest reward when it becomes available. I vividly remember, and if possible...
  8. Xbox Download games quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Download games quest: For my fortnite Xbox quest when I check my progress it says that my download game is at 0% but yet I have downloaded more than 2 Xbox live game last month. 2930c5ca-be09-4772-9e40-a3afe690e7fb
  9. Xbox Quests ¡download 2 free games whit gold in 50%!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests ¡download 2 free games whit gold in 50%!: I downloaded 4 free games in May to complete my xbox quests. Xbox quests just ask to download 2 games. But seeing my progress I only have 50% ¿What should I do to finish the progress? I need...
  10. XBOX QUESTS: Downloaded 2 Free Games with Gold yet 0% Progress

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX QUESTS: Downloaded 2 Free Games with Gold yet 0% Progress: Hi, One of the Xbox Quests for May is to download 2 free Games with Gold. However, I've already downloaded two games: "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" "Super Mega Baseball 2" While it would make...