Xbox Quests eligibility

Discus and support Xbox Quests eligibility in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I am a gold member and It says I am not eligible for "Xbox Quests" not sure why.. 07badd71-f7f0-4589-accb-142bf78aac7e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JohnnyTrive, May 7, 2018.

1. JohnnyTrive
    JohnnyTrive Guest

Xbox Quests eligibility

I am a gold member and It says I am not eligible for "Xbox Quests" not sure why..

:)

JohnnyTrive, May 7, 2018
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Mister Beep, May 7, 2018
  3. JohnnyTrive
    JohnnyTrive Guest
    Xbox Quests Eligibility

I am a gold member and It says I am not eligible for "Xbox Quests" not sure why..

JohnnyTrive, May 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Quests eligibility

For help with quests, you will need to post in th sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 8, 2018
  5. I have this problem too mate

KINGHANAN5702, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Lunatic LK47 Win User

Xbox Quests - Not eligible?

Hi Paul,

As of last night, when I attempted to click on the banner, I was redirected to a link like this : https://www.xboxliveoffers.com/en-us/quests?OfferID=7585BAB3-EC51-4AA0-B611-EC76AA7071EF and usually, that page displays "Oops, you're not eligible."
  7. Lunatic LK47 Win User

Having the same problem for this month's eligibility. First time user on Xbox quests.
  8. -{starlight}- Win User

I have the same issue! It started yesterday after the previous Quest ended... https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/9377cd17-4024-4eec-a036-b4d2fdd05bc6

The way these forum posts are listed here I don't think anyone is ever gonna get to our tickets for a long time. I just noticed that when I try to sort by "Most Recent" of any category, it only shows the last 3 "Most Recent" , the 4th post & the rest below
    is always at least 11 months old. My post was 4 hours ago & no longer shows up anywhere when I try to sort posts, only way I could find my post was looking at what I've already posted. The timeline seems to jump from the newest 3 posts to 11 months ago.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quests eligibility

For help with quests, you will need to post in th sales and promotions forum.
  10. KINGHANAN5702 Win User

Xbox Quests eligibility

I have this problem too mate
Thema:

Xbox Quests eligibility

1. Xbox Quests eligibility - Similar Threads - Quests eligibility

2. Not Eligible for Halo Game Pass Quest

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Eligible for Halo Game Pass Quest: Hello, when trying to check my progress on the Game Pass Halo Quest: Xbox Game Pass Quests | Xbox it says: Sorry about that, it looks like you are not elibile for this quest. Any idea why? :(...
  3. Games pass quests not eligible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games pass quests not eligible: So i have xbox gold membership and game pass and everytime i track the quest progress it says im not eligable. I dont understand why im ‘Not eligable’ when i have everything i need to do it....
  4. Xbox live Quest telling me I am no longer eligible when I have gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live Quest telling me I am no longer eligible when I have gold: I'm confused by the Xbox live quest right now. The July weekly quests to be exact. When I look at the xbox live quest progress page, it tells me my membership expired and that I'm no longer...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Quest says Not Eligible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Quest says Not Eligible: I have been following the current Xbox Quest Goal, and completed the adding of 5 friends. Then the Quest Website was not working for a while as confirmed by many others. It now tells me "You are...
  6. Xbox Quests - Not eligible?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests - Not eligible?: Hello, When I try to visit the website for the Xbox Live Quests, it says, "Sorry about that... It looks like you are ineligible for this promo." I don't understand why I am getting this message;...
  7. Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible: I get the "no longer eligible message" when I visit Get Xbox Live Gold for Just $1 yet I have both Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass at the moment. The last time I was able to view the quests was...
  8. Not eligible for Xbox quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not eligible for Xbox quests: I tried to check my progress for the Xbox quest, and it said not eligible for xbox quest. Don't understand why and would like to participate in the quest. Thanks you...
  9. Xbox Quest Promotion Eligibility

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quest Promotion Eligibility: When I go to this site: Xbox Quests | Xbox and click on Check Your Quests Progress Here it says Ineligible on the following page. I have Xbox Live Gold... so I am not sure why I would be...
  10. Xbox Quests Eligibility

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests Eligibility: I am a gold member and It says I am not eligible for "Xbox Quests" not sure why.. c99e789e-73e9-4105-adf7-eaf438836510

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://www.xboxliveoffers.com/?OfferID=7585BAB3-EC51-4AA0-B611-EC76AA7071EF

2. https://www.xboxliveoffers.com/en-us/quests?OfferID=7585BAB3-EC51-4AA0-B611-EC76AA7071EF